Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#5776    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,100 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:31 AM

You seriously are a troll Crikey.. you hop and jump around with idea's and theories.. just to see peoples reactions..

#5777    theSOURCE

theSOURCE

Alien Abducter

• 4,450 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:42 AM

View PostCrikey, on 28 January 2013 - 07:57 AM, said:

No it's a perfectly valid idea. Like I mentioned earlier, "aliens" might come not from "out there" in the universe, but from other dimensions, and when they "portal through" to earth their eyes may not see the same way as human eyes do, so they need pre-laid beacons (disguised as ancient stones etc) to get around.
In fact "jigsaw walls" might even be star maps.
(that's just the basic bare bones of the theory, it obviously needs fleshing out more by fearlessly open-minded researchers.. ;)

For example here's the constellation Orion in the Imperial Palace Wall, Tokyo
Posted Image

So what you're saying is that Saiph is located in some guys crotch? :unsure2:

#5778    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 9,945 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:48 AM

ohhh lordy....

#5779    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,265 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:06 AM

View PostCrikey, on 28 January 2013 - 07:57 AM, said:

(that's just the basic bare bones of the theory, it obviously needs fleshing out more by fearlessly open-minded researchers.. ;)

Needs fleshing out by others? That seems to indicate youre just throwing your barmy ideas in the air and hoping another believer will catch one and take it up. YOU have no ideas and no real subject to discuss, do you Crikey?

Ive suggested a few times that you make your own thread, with your ideas on, but you havent done that have you? Most others do that, they see something, read something and make a thread to discuss it but you? You just post inbetween other threads...

You dismiss all religions.

Yet you quote from the bible when you suggest its proof of AA visitation!

That just makes you a hypocrite. How else can you dismiss religion and then use it to flesh out a theory?

At least with zoser he would go and do his 'research' which was essentially only watching 600 plus videos on the one theme and come discuss it, each post bringing more of his alleged 'evidence'...

but you just jump in here and there with random postings

Like star maps in masonry... indeed. Maps are such a quaint human invention, and as has been said many time, if aliens were advanced enough to travel thru space they wouldnt be needing a map, which I expect is pretty pointless to try reading at light speed or faster.. you can just imagine it cant you, by the time you check your map youre already a million miles past the last turning..ha!

And it gets even more ridiculous that they have beacons on earth, which as you say, is so they can follow the trail...

But as I asked, what do they follow trails for and whats at the end of the trail?
NO answer, as usual.

Why not have a think, write down what intrigues/puzzles you, what ufo cases you are 'really into'...or whatever story intrigues you in fact, then make a post on it?  As suggested, if you want max exposure to your ideas it needs to be a seperate post else who will read the length of this thread to find out what your input is?

Unless its related to the thread youre posting on of course

If you want to get one up on us skeptics, then 'do as we do'...(fight fire with fire).. and that is:

Check the sources of your info, any names mentioned, check them out too, to be sure they are not listed as crackpots/hoaxers etc.

Gather a few sources, vids, pics, things that can help your discussion, while knowing that all you present will be scrutinised carefully, and then come to discuss?

But also bear in mind, 99.9% of us 'want' to believe. Its not that we sit here waiting to rip apart someones posts, its just that lots of things posted have little or no credibility to them once someone takes the time to really look at it.

Like they Ley line/energy theory. That took one single google search to dismiss, and I learned something Id never even given much thought to in the first place, which really really does go to show that....

the truth is indeed - out there

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#5780    Crikey

Crikey

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:54 AM

This great scene in Dead Poets Society depicts pupils of departing teacher Robin Williams fearlessly standing on their desks as a symbolic tribute to him because he'd taught them not to run with the herd but to rise above it like giants and become free thinkers-

Posted Image

The fearless researchers of UM are mighty giants of free thinking too, not afraid to think outside the box and explore new theories, and can trace their DNA lineage back through the ages.. :)

"There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown" -Genesis 6:4

Edited by Crikey, 28 January 2013 - 10:57 AM.

#5781    theSOURCE

theSOURCE

Alien Abducter

• 4,450 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:01 AM

View PostCrikey, on 28 January 2013 - 10:54 AM, said:

This great scene in Dead Poets Society depicts pupils of departing teacher Robin Williams fearlessly standing on their desks as a symbolic tribute to him because he'd taught them not to run with the herd but to rise above it like giants and become free thinkers-

Yes, free thinkers. Not blind believers without a clue or direction.

#5782    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,265 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:16 AM

taught them not to run with the herd but to rise above it like giants and become free thinkers-

much the same as my quote then isn't it? Under my avatar

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#5783    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,265 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:21 AM

"There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown" -Genesis 6:4

quoting the bible again? From the religion you don't believe in?

why do you do it?

#5784    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,089 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:32 AM

View Postseeder, on 28 January 2013 - 11:21 AM, said:

why do you do it?

Trolling?

#5785    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 9,945 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:40 AM

View Postseeder, on 28 January 2013 - 11:21 AM, said:

why do you do it?
because he's a brilliant and deconstructive demagogue, who can not only see through the lies, but turn the very words of believers back upon them, he sees the truth ib the midst of their misdirections and lies and doesn't care thst he'll come across as a merchant banker  because he knows the truth!

#5786    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,265 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:40 AM

About Giants... (just for Crikey to learn what a little self education can do)

quote:

"The average height of people in the region in the late centuries B.C. was about 3½ cubits (a little over 5 foot).

So fairly short people then...

In some manuscripts of 1 Samuel 17, Goliath is 4½ cubits, which at approximately 18 inches or 45cm per cubit (as general estimates) is 6 feet 8 inches or 2.02 metres.

So 6.8ft is hardly a giant by today's standards is it? basketball players are often taller

Plus a cubit was not a reliable measure either, it was the length of a mans forearm... and they all no doubt had slightly different forearms

Goliath...was actually just an average tall fella by todays standards, - depending whose version you read.

But a factual version reveals...

http://en.wikipedia....iath.27s_height

You really need to look into things Crikey.

Edited by seeder, 28 January 2013 - 11:42 AM.

#5787    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,089 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:52 AM

View Postseeder, on 28 January 2013 - 11:40 AM, said:

About Giants... (just for Crikey to learn what a little self education can do)

quote:

"The average height of people in the region in the late centuries B.C. was about 3½ cubits (a little over 5 foot).

So fairly short people then...

In some manuscripts of 1 Samuel 17, Goliath is 4½ cubits, which at approximately 18 inches or 45cm per cubit (as general estimates) is 6 feet 8 inches or 2.02 metres.

So 6.8ft is hardly a giant by today's standards is it? basketball players are often taller

Plus a cubit was not a reliable measure either, it was the length of a mans forearm... and they all no doubt had slightly different forearms

Goliath...was actually just an average tall fella by todays standards, - depending whose version you read.

But a factual version reveals...

http://en.wikipedia....iath.27s_height

You really need to look into things Crikey.

#5788    The Exodia

The Exodia

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 119 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 12:15 PM

theres a reason why they never reveal it to human. our surroundings is connected to other dimension. to enter a portal. u need to choose an element represent the dimension elements.if you know how to combine and use the elements with your mind and body energy. you are close enough to one of the dimension beings who can feel your energy. i enter few by accident before. and everytime its time to go back to my body , there will always one guardian of gate to guide you back. i do knew some of the reason but i myself will do the same as them. in fact, they always watch over on us for a reason.

#5789    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,265 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 12:42 PM

View PostThe Exodia, on 28 January 2013 - 12:15 PM, said:

theres a reason why they never reveal it to human. our surroundings is connected to other dimension. to enter a portal. u need to choose an element represent the dimension elements.if you know how to combine and use the elements with your mind and body energy. you are close enough to one of the dimension beings who can feel your energy. i enter few by accident before. and everytime its time to go back to my body , there will always one guardian of gate to guide you back. i do knew some of the reason but i myself will do the same as them. in fact, they always watch over on us for a reason.

you might be better off posting on the links below

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=219629

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=219515

Personally Ive never had out of the body experience. But Ive had many experience where Ive been out of my head.

This threads about Ancient Aliens....

Edited by seeder, 28 January 2013 - 12:42 PM.

#5790    Crikey

Crikey

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 12:58 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 28 January 2013 - 11:40 AM, said:

..he [Crikey] is a brilliant and deconstructive demagogue, who can not only see through the lies, but turn the very words of believers back upon them, he sees the truth ib the midst of their misdirections and lies and doesn't care thst he'll come across as a merchant banker  because he knows the truth!

Yes mate, the most powerful weapon to use against the christian fundy crackpots is the BIBLE itself, I fire verses at them with devastating effect...;)
As it is written-

"This is this, THIS IS THIS"
Posted Image

For example the 'Reverend' Eric Potts once said to me in a chatroom- "You disgust me".
Mind you, Potts is not a proper clergyman at all, he's just a jumped-up "assistant minister" somewhere, my bet is that he's the caretaker of their local meeting hall and they bestowed that lofty title on him to keep him sweet in recognition of the good work he does slopping out their latrines..