Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

China muscles US in Pacific

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#16    MichaelW

MichaelW

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,523 posts

• Doctors are sadists who like to play God and watch lesser people scream.

Posted 20 February 2013 - 08:40 AM

View PostUncle Sam, on 19 February 2013 - 06:56 AM, said:

Like I been saying ever since China started building up their Navy and Army, China is preparing for war and expansion under the disguise for peace. Now their drive for expansion isn't being hide anymore, it is becoming for front of China's Policy and they are bullying other nations. If the world were to stop dealing with China, the threat would slowly disappear, but if we continue we will find ourselves in war with them.

China is doing what all emerging superpowers have done: tested the limits of other superpowers. The US routinely did this with the Soviet Union, overtly and covertly, on a number of occasions. But the thing is this: China doesn't want war. Sure, it is increasing the size of it's naval forces but they are still a long way away from being a threat to both American interests and assets in the region. Yes, China has an aircraft carrier, but it is their sole aircraft carrier and it was a refurbishment of an old Russian carrier that had been rusting away for close to two decades. And even then, it isn't on par both in size and quite possibly aircraft carried, as it's basically the same size as the sorts of carriers that are currently in service with countries like Italy, Thailand and Spain.

China's navy is still years away from becoming close enough to match that of even the US carrier force in Japan, but neither of the two countries will actually want to go to war with one another. Remember, China is still dependent on American debt. If that debt gets cut off, it could mean a whole world of trouble for the Chinese economy (and pretty much those of US allies like Australia and somewhat NZ who depend on Chinese exports).

Signature removed - please see rule 3b.

#17    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 30,377 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:30 AM

View PostCrimsonKing, on 19 February 2013 - 10:45 AM, said:

No simbi i think it will be Russia that starts the next big one,i just have a feeling i cannot shake on this subject that this is the answer.

The next true war, will be Russia, China, the UN, and Egypt vs the U.S.A. and isreal.

View PostCrimsonKing, on 19 February 2013 - 10:45 AM, said:

No simbi i think it will be Russia that starts the next big one,i just have a feeling i cannot shake on this subject that this is the answer.

The next true war, will be Russia, China, the UN, and Egypt vs the U.S.A. and isreal.

Edited by danielost, 20 February 2013 - 09:31 AM.

I am a Mormon.  If I don't use Mormons believe, those my beliefs only.
I do not go to church haven't for thirty years.
There are other Mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the Mormon faith. Thanks for caring and if you don't peace be with you.

#18    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,269 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:56 AM

View Postdanielost, on 20 February 2013 - 09:30 AM, said:

this is about China, not israel nor Russia or Egypt

#19    Black Red Devil

Black Red Devil

Mean as Hell

• 2,355 posts

• I would if I could
    But I can't, so I won't

Posted 20 February 2013 - 11:18 AM

View Postdanielost, on 20 February 2013 - 09:30 AM, said:

Egypt vs the USA?!!  Seriously....

We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell

- Oscar Wilde

#20    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 30,377 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 11:27 AM

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 20 February 2013 - 09:56 AM, said:

this is about China, not israel nor Russia or Egypt

Currently, China can't go to war with the USA we're feeding them.  They took to many farmers off the farm and put them in factories.

There are other Mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the Mormon faith. Thanks for caring and if you don't peace be with you.

#21    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 30,377 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 11:28 AM

View PostBlackRedLittleDevil, on 20 February 2013 - 11:18 AM, said:

Egypt vs the USA?!!  Seriously....

Not by themelves.

#22    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,269 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 11:31 AM

View Postdanielost, on 20 February 2013 - 11:27 AM, said:

Currently, China can't go to war with the USA we're feeding them.  They took to many farmers off the farm and put them in factories.
China is trying to bully everyone in the Pacific not just US

#23    .AKUMA.

.AKUMA.

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 827 posts

• The True Warrior Enters The Arena with all his powers
    At the Ready.

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:31 PM

China is doing what it believes is right for their national interests, they arnt doing anything "Wrong".

One World, One Order

The Greatest Accomplishment of the Devil, Was Convincing the world he doesn't Exist.

#24    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:39 PM

There pollution problem could considered to be wrong and some of there Human Rights would be considered wrong.

However if Az sold  them all there natural resources its not Chinas fault they bought them. And it certainly justifies them maintaining a sizable navy if they have to bring said bought resources back to China.

#25    Goblin-5

Goblin-5

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 416 posts

• There is no nonsense so arrant that it cannot be made the creed of the vast majority by adequate governmental action.

Posted 20 February 2013 - 08:40 PM

So China wants to be top dog in its own back yard. Nothing wrong with that. Now if they were forcing the US out of the Caribbean sea or the Atlantic, that would be a different matter. Those areas are the exclusive domain of the US.
Of course China may well find itself butting heads with not just the US, but also Japan and India over its territorial ambitions. As yet, their blue water navy is definitely inferior to that of the US, so they wont be pushing too hard if the US stands up to them a few times

#26    MichaelW

MichaelW

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,523 posts

• Doctors are sadists who like to play God and watch lesser people scream.

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:31 AM

View PostAsteroidX, on 20 February 2013 - 05:39 PM, said:

There pollution problem could considered to be wrong and some of there Human Rights would be considered wrong.

However if Az sold  them all there natural resources its not Chinas fault they bought them. And it certainly justifies them maintaining a sizable navy if they have to bring said bought resources back to China.

Firstly, it's referred to as "Oz" not "Az". Secondly, it isn't just Australia selling natural resources to China and thirdly, it's the Australian's business who they sell their stuff to.

Signature removed - please see rule 3b.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users