Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Anybody play Magic the Gathering?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    ChewiesArmy

ChewiesArmy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 305 posts

• When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice. - Cherokee

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:39 PM

I used to play wayyyy back. I started playing when The Dark and Revised were out. Alliances was the last set I seriously bought. Every so often I would get cards from other expansions, but I never actually played since Alliances.

I was looking over some recent cards and the game looks to have changed....a lot!  

Has anyone played the whole time...has it really changed that much?

"And how do you know God doesn't swear? Especially taking a good look at the human race, it must be a part of his daily ritual" -Lewis Black

#2    The Id3al Experience

The Id3al Experience

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 719 posts

• Before enlightenment peel the potatoes, after enlightenment, peel the potatoes.

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:21 PM

I don't play no more, but my brother does, its changed alot - The gameplay still the same, but deck size is 100 cards - Your not allowed more than 1 card of the same type(excluding mana). You have a general (like a boss Card) too.

Also the game is now more suited for more than 2 players....

Im sorry don't know much more than that.

Edited by The Id3al Experience, 22 April 2013 - 11:22 PM.

Posted Image

#3    Mystic Crusader

Mystic Crusader

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts

• "What would you rather be, a bus driver, or a super terrorist?"

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:26 PM

I started when 4th was out, quit buying/trading with ravinca, still have some cards left and play once in a blue moon.

Edited by HavocWing, 22 April 2013 - 11:28 PM.

Drunk with blood..
Danger cult leaders
Jewish gematria # 1162:
Who is like God
The epitome of evil

#4    ChewiesArmy

ChewiesArmy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 305 posts

• When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice. - Cherokee

Posted 23 April 2013 - 10:06 PM

View PostThe Id3al Experience, on 22 April 2013 - 11:21 PM, said:

I don't play no more, but my brother does, its changed alot - The gameplay still the same, but deck size is 100 cards - Your not allowed more than 1 card of the same type(excluding mana). You have a general (like a boss Card) too.

Also the game is now more suited for more than 2 players....

Im sorry don't know much more than that.

Thanks.

I just wonder if I feel like learning it again. I might be too into my 60 card deck - with 4 of any card accept the obvious banned and restricted ways. 100 cards and only 1 kind of card? Doesn't sound too appealing.

"And how do you know God doesn't swear? Especially taking a good look at the human race, it must be a part of his daily ritual" -Lewis Black

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users