Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#4846    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,094 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:02 PM

View Postzoser, on 13 January 2013 - 06:42 PM, said:

See above.  No stone age indians did that.

That is no proof of aliens.

And you still haven't commented on what I posted concerning the Romans.

#4847    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,097 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:45 PM

It will never come from the fingers of "zoser" Abramelin, he`s got quite the thick opinion . Proof of E.T is just around the corner !IMO. :alien: :innocent:

This is a Work in Progress!

#4848    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 9,945 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:51 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 13 January 2013 - 10:02 PM, said:

That is no proof of aliens.

And you still haven't commented on what I posted concerning the Romans.

And, just to keep things fresh ... they weren't Stone Age peoples either.
Given they worked gold etc with a great degree of talent, I'd say they'd be bronze age at least, the fact copper mining was a fine art in that region of the world supports that (in fact, according to Phil Coppens (RIP) Spanish and Modern miners look upon finding evidence of mine workings by previous cultures as a boon, it means there's copper in the mine they themselves are attempting to work).

#4849    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:33 PM

Only friend Inca and their ancestors have had...

Posted Image

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#4850    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,759 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:51 PM

View Postzoser, on 12 January 2013 - 07:44 PM, said:

Not that the Parthenon was a bodge; it doesn't present a technical mystery.  People have done it a lot since ancient Greece.  However no one has replicated the Cuzco walls.

Surely you can appreciate that?

Good to see you have the Pantheon figured all out.

Who came up with the design for the dome. Name one Architect today that could and would build a concrete expanse like that without steel supporting rods.

Hw did they get such heavy materials to such great heights.

Who resolved William Goodyears facade curvature observations.

How were the Oblique angles and curves on columns measured to achieve visual perfection from a front facing position.

Are you suggesting other Greek-Hellenistic structures were not only able to successfully replicate the unique angles at the Pantheon used in the facade and columns but were common? If so, what are parallel examples exist in construction design with regards to the above-mentioned angles?

Is the curvature in the pavement of the rotunda, which is is internal, intentional?

Edited by psyche101, 14 January 2013 - 12:19 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#4851    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,759 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:54 PM

View Postbmk1245, on 12 January 2013 - 06:00 PM, said:

Well, BigD, grey matter is gone. AA'ers have only pink matter left.

:innocent:

Pink matter? Now brown........?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#4852    cormac mac airt

cormac mac airt

Telekinetic

• 7,419 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 12:00 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 13 January 2013 - 11:54 PM, said:

:innocent:

Pink matter? Now brown........?

And dessicated. :w00t:

cormac

The city and citizens, which you yesterday described to us in fiction, we will now transfer to the world of reality. It shall be the ancient city of Athens, and we will suppose that the citizens whom you imagined, were our veritable ancestors, of whom the priest spoke; they will perfectly harmonise, and there will be no inconsistency in saying that the citizens of your republic are these ancient Athenians. --  Plato's Timaeus

#4853    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,759 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 12:09 AM

View Postseeder, on 13 January 2013 - 01:24 PM, said:

I have grown excruciatingly bored of this subject. It just loops round and round ...forever?  

Not forever for me...So Im not wasting further time, there are other more interesting threads and discussions.

So my FINAL summing up then. This is a long post!

*SNIP*

Long most excellent post with great information that actually addresses the subject matter without the element of superstition.

It is like this with every single subject Zoser attempts. Once you have ousted every argument he has, he will just pretend you do not exist - much like the way answers to the nonsensical claims posted are adressed. I think his agenda is to try to get as many cases, and the longest discussions he can muster on the subject, with I feel the eventual goal of attempting to insist that because there is so much discussion, so many threads, so many cases discussed (despite that many are the same over and again) that the ET angle musty be the correct one to pursue.

#4854    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,759 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 12:12 AM

View PostCrikey, on 13 January 2013 - 03:20 PM, said:

Yes scientists can't explain it.

Yes they can, a couple of fringe nut cases who cannot understand the scientists, and keep asking the same stupid question is what is hard to explain to be quite frank.

#4855    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,759 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 12:15 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 12 January 2013 - 10:59 PM, said:

OI!
I find that offensive.
I grew older watching Doctor Who, and as a result I never grew up :P
Ironically one of the few times Doctor Who went into Ancient Aliens territory it was a reference to  tmeples in Peru, and even then it was left open as to wether or not it was done by the aliens in question anyway!

Well, after all it is not conventional space travel. One needs not only to have a open mind in this case, but a well functioning one.

We know Zosers approach to that which is considered technical. I would say the concepts are rather beyond him, and in any case, he holds a technical approach abhorrent.

Cost him Dr. Who. One can only feel pity over that I guess.

#4856    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,265 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 12:46 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 14 January 2013 - 12:15 AM, said:

Well, after all it is not conventional space travel. One needs not only to have a open mind in this case, but a well functioning one.

We know Zosers approach to that which is considered technical. I would say the concepts are rather beyond him, and in any case, he holds a technical approach abhorrent.

Cost him Dr. Who. One can only feel pity over that I guess.

gotta luv psyche!  :clap: :clap:

I could share a beer or weeks worth with him I reckon!

Edited by seeder, 14 January 2013 - 12:49 AM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#4857    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 9,945 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:23 AM

"The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views"
- The Doctor (Tom Baker).

#4858    Myles

Myles

Government Agent

• 4,111 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:36 AM

I need to post this one more time because I've seen where a few new folks have joined the thread.

Zoser, you have completely failed at every debate you've had in this thread.   You have been shown to be lacking education time and time again. When real evidence is given, you just skip over it and refuse to comment on it.   Then you go on with the same BS again and again.
You still believe
99.9% of researches are lying.
.01% of researchers are telling the truth even though they are making loads of money for spewing their BS.

These are all things that you have posted in this thread.   (Newcomers, this is no joke.   Zoser actually used these to plead his case).
If it is on video then it is real.
500 years ago was the stone age.
It never freezes in Peru.
Humans cannot move large rocks.
If it is on the History Channel then it must be true.
The show Ancient Aliens is 100% fact.
Only high heat can polish.

Let's not forget how you feel that anything can be labled as being precise.

#4859    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,759 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:18 AM

View Postseeder, on 14 January 2013 - 12:46 AM, said:

gotta luv psyche!  :clap: :clap:

I could share a beer or weeks worth with him I reckon!

Cheers Mate, anytime, I'd be more than willing to have a crack at a weeks worth! :D

Bade and I keep threatening to raid the Guinness factory...... one day, then we will see some amazing crop circles in the barley fields near the factory! I reckon our imagination could devise some rather crafty and head scratching designs, even completely tanked!

Edited by psyche101, 14 January 2013 - 10:34 AM.

#4860    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,759 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:25 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 14 January 2013 - 01:23 AM, said:

"The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views"
- The Doctor (Tom Baker).

My Mum knitted me a replica scarf :D I was the only kid that had one as far as I know. I still think Dr #8 might have made a mistake knocking it back.  In fact, his approach to space travel is a  more than interesting concept. According to Enterprise, the early days of Earth exploration - before the federation - both Warp and Long range transport were considered viable exploration options. Time lords seem to have gone more along the lines of the transport option, but without being disassembled. Perhaps it is a little academic for some. Like that Darwin stuff.

The 4th Doctor: You may be a doctor, but I am The Doctor. The definite article, one might say.
Robot (1974)

Edited by psyche101, 14 January 2013 - 10:42 AM.