Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 4 votes

More NASA UFO's?

ufo nasa

• Please log in to reply
1528 replies to this topic

Poll: Are these UFO's? (51 member(s) have cast votes)

Do these videos contain images of UFO's?

1. Yes (22 votes [43.14%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 43.14%

2. No (29 votes [56.86%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 56.86%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1411    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:43 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 21 November 2012 - 04:37 AM, said:

Qualifications aside, has the Reformed Baptist Seminary been found as yet?

I'm the last person you should ever ask about that, since I always avoid churches religiously.

#1412    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 28,243 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:44 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 21 November 2012 - 04:43 AM, said:

I'm the last person you should ever ask about that, since I always avoid churches religiously.

That we also agree on! :D

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#1413    Pericynthion

Pericynthion

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:50 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 21 November 2012 - 04:27 AM, said:

Johnston also said that one of the "blue flare" images was reflected in the face shields of the astronauts.

Posted Image

Seeing as that's an Apollo 12 image of Pete Conrad (AS12-48-7071), it'd be a pretty nifty trick to see a reflection from Apollo 14 in Pete's visor.

#1414    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:53 AM

Wow MacG, you're making a complete fool of yourself.  Congratulations. :tu:

#1415    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:54 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 21 November 2012 - 04:41 AM, said:

Just a question, why would the astronaut be clear in the second photo as opposed to the first, but the artifact not?

All right, he has so many of these pictures that it's hard to keep them all straight.  Johnston says this one isn't from Apollo 14 but Apollo 12 and shows the reflection of some kind of "structure".  I really don't want to go there.  Personally, I am not really a big supporter of all these Hoagland-like claims.

Let's just say that it's a bridge too far for me.  

Posted Image

http://newtabhttp//w...es/a12hlmet.jpg

#1416    JimOberg

JimOberg

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:55 AM

Insipid excuse. As far as I can tell, no other human being on Earth has ever listed that 'school' on their on-line credentials.

A single counter-example would refute that assertion.

My information is that the 'dean' of the 'school' had to shut it down in the mid-1980s after inquiiries from the Colorado State Attorney's Office regarding diploma fraud.

The guy now runs a website telling subscribers how to legally avoid paying federal income tax.

It only remains to find out what was the required 'tuition check' a 'student' had to mail to the PO Box to receive the diploma by return mail.

Edited by JimOberg, 21 November 2012 - 04:56 AM.

#1417    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 28,243 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:55 AM

View PostPericynthion, on 21 November 2012 - 04:50 AM, said:

Seeing as that's an Apollo 12 image of Pete Conrad (AS12-48-7071), it'd be a pretty nifty trick to see a reflection from Apollo 14 in Pete's visor.

Holy crap, the prefix should have tipped me off. Nice catch Peri.

:nw:

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#1418    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:56 AM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 21 November 2012 - 04:53 AM, said:

Wow MacG, you're making a complete fool of yourself.  Congratulations. :tu:

Thank you, but while Peri was posting that comment I was also looking up that picture as requested and have posted the exact same thing below--well, actually it's above now.

I only have two hands, Boon, and can't answer every single question at once.

Okay?

Edited by TheMacGuffin, 21 November 2012 - 04:58 AM.

#1419    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:00 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 21 November 2012 - 04:55 AM, said:

Holy crap, the prefix should have tipped me off. Nice catch Peri.

Yes, well I noticed that too at the same time, but it doesn't seen to count in my case.  Naturally not.

#1420    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 28,243 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:02 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 21 November 2012 - 04:54 AM, said:

All right, he has so many of these pictures that it's hard to keep them all straight.  Johnston says this one isn't from Apollo 14 but Apollo 12 and shows the reflection of some kind of "structure".  I really don't want to go there.  Personally, I am not really a big supporter of all these Hoagland-like claims.

Let's just say that it's a bridge too far for me.  

Agreed.

Posted Image

#1421    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:04 AM

So what the hell is Johnston trying to say here?

I think he's claiming that Apollo 12 and Apollo 14 were taking pictures of the same "structures"?  Now I get it.  It's not UFOs he's talking about at all, but "alien structures" on the moon.  

Posted Image

#1422    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 28,243 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:05 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 21 November 2012 - 05:00 AM, said:

Yes, well I noticed that too at the same time, but it doesn't seen to count in my case.  Naturally not.

I believe you. With all the missions being discussed, I would consider it an easy mistake to make, and not something I would consider indicative of anything more than trying to provide a great deal of information quickly.

It counts. Simple mistake, I make them every day. No biggie.

Edited by psyche101, 21 November 2012 - 05:10 AM.

#1423    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:05 AM

View PostJimOberg, on 21 November 2012 - 04:55 AM, said:

Insipid excuse. As far as I can tell, no other human being on Earth has ever listed that 'school' on their on-line credentials.

A single counter-example would refute that assertion.

My information is that the 'dean' of the 'school' had to shut it down in the mid-1980s after inquiiries from the Colorado State Attorney's Office regarding diploma fraud.

Well, I'm going to keep looking for your CV too, at least if I can find one not written by yourself.

#1424    JimOberg

JimOberg

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:07 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 21 November 2012 - 03:52 AM, said:

In the interview, who also said there was a team at NASA "doctoring" all the photographs of UFOs and whatnot.  He mentioned Dr. Thornton Page quite a bit, who I recall was on the Robertson Committee back in 1953.

That's what got me involved in checking up on the guy's claims, since I knew and worked with Thornton Page, Mike Duke, and other astronomers and geologists at JSC for many years. More dedicated scientists and truth-tellers are not to be found on this planet. For some guy to smear them as liars and falsifiers, to boost his own prestige, is offensive to me.

When I was able to establish that it was Johnston doing the lying and falsifying, based on existing records and testimonies, it was satisfying to re-balance the debate.

It was particularly enjoyable to demolish his Tsiolkovskiy Crater tale, that involves Page as the mastermind behind some deception aimed directly to confuse Johnston. I was able to obtain the Apollo lunar orbital data that clearly showed it would have been impossible for that mission to have seen anything inside that crater.

I honestly have no recollection of ever meeting Johnston during the several years we overlapped at JSC. There were upwards of 12,000 people engaged in all aspects of spaceflight at the time and I'm sure I met a lot of them I couldn't identify or later remember, but the conversations Johnston claims we had are a complete blank to me.

When I see how eager he made up other such stories, on the NASM tour youtube tapes, I was reconciled to the fact that it wasn't me being forgetful, it was him being delusional, again and again.

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 21 November 2012 - 05:05 AM, said:

Well, I'm going to keep looking for your CV too, at least if I can find one not written by yourself.

Try Wikipedia.

#1425    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 28,243 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:08 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 21 November 2012 - 05:04 AM, said:

So what the hell is Johnston trying to say here?

I think he's claiming that Apollo 12 and Apollo 14 were taking pictures of the same "structures"?  Now I get it.  It's not UFOs he's talking about at all, but "alien structures" on the moon.  

Indeed, but that is where he falls apart as well. His dimensions are too ambitious.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users