Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Iran is Building Flying Saucers.

• Please log in to reply
1713 replies to this topic

#1246    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,609 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:01 AM

Mehran Keshe made reference to this video presentation in his forum...

http://www.keshefoun....php?f=2&t=2891

and sure enough if you go to 33:46...you will hear...

"We are trying to accelerate things through International collaboration - the Iranians - oddly enough

have the most advanced programme in this device and we recently signed a scientific publication

collaboration agreement with a plasma research centre in Tehran - and yes this is legal under the sanctions....."

video info....

Published on 26 Oct 2012 by FocusFusionSociety

LPP's chief scientist Eric Lerner explains who is who in the world of fusion energy research and what's the latest in the research and development world of plasma physics and nuclear fusion. This video documents the LPP's presentation given at an event organized by the Center for the Economic & Environmental Partnership, Inc. and hosted at Ernst & Young location at Times Square in NYC on October 12 2012. Tighten your seat belts for this exciting overview of current technologies and a promise of the cheap, free, safe and clean energy awaiting for us in a near future.

now...I wonder where Iran / Tehran got their advanced plasma physics  programme from....

no prizes for guessing.....

:whistle:

Posted Image

#1247    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:36 AM

View Postbee, on 11 November 2012 - 09:01 AM, said:

Mehran Keshe made reference to this video presentation in his forum...

http://www.keshefoun....php?f=2&t=2891

and sure enough if you go to 33:46...you will hear...

"We are trying to accelerate things through International collaboration - the Iranians - oddly enough

have the most advanced programme in this device and we recently signed a scientific publication

collaboration agreement with a plasma research centre in Tehran - and yes this is legal under the sanctions....."

video info....

now...I wonder where Iran / Tehran got their advanced plasma physics  programme from....

no prizes for guessing.....

:whistle:

There is no mention of Keshe at all in that video. You are really making things up. Proves nothing. I want the governments Keshe gave the technology to acknowledge they have the technology or Keshe is a scam.

#1248    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,804 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:22 PM

Dont miss the Dive from Space tonight onNat-Geo ! :clap:
At least its real ! unlike This Keshes #@#$%

This is a Work in Progress!

#1249    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:40 PM

My question is where did they originally come up with the Idea for flying saucers, there imaginations?

Edited by R4z3rsPar4d0x, 12 November 2012 - 09:44 PM.

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#1250    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:41 AM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 12 November 2012 - 09:40 PM, said:

My question is where did they originally come up with the Idea for flying saucers, there imaginations?

Funny you should ask.  The term "flying saucer" was actually created by a misquote of a reporter regarding Kenneth Arnold's sighting back in 1947.  He described the UFOs movements as being similar to a saucer skipped across water.

He didn't see traditional flying saucers though.  He saw something more like this:

Posted Image

Popular media and urban myths turned his sighting and the whole phenomena into these:

Posted Image

UFOlogy has never been the same since; and it probably never will be.

But no worries, Iran is building them now right?  And Mehran Keshe has the key to the whole mystery in his right lapel pocket...  :rolleyes:

#1251    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:11 PM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 14 November 2012 - 06:41 AM, said:

Funny you should ask.  The term "flying saucer" was actually created by a misquote of a reporter regarding Kenneth Arnold's sighting back in 1947.  He described the UFOs movements as being similar to a saucer skipped across water.

He didn't see traditional flying saucers though.  He saw something more like this:

Posted Image

Popular media and urban myths turned his sighting and the whole phenomena into these:

Posted Image

UFOlogy has never been the same since; and it probably never will be.

But no worries, Iran is building them now right?  And Mehran Keshe has the key to the whole mystery in his right lapel pocket...  :rolleyes:
Thats just my point what did the guy see back in 1987 that was misquoated?

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 15 November 2012 - 08:10 PM, said:

Thats just my point what did the guy see back in 1947 that was misquoated?

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#1252    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,609 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:58 PM

China has been given the technology now........ :w00t:

http://www.keshefoun....php?f=2&t=2974

post from Mehran Keshe...

The government of The peoples Republic of China today 14.11.2012 through their embassy in Brussels has received the USB-stick containing all patents and blueprints of the reactors of the Keshe Foundation spaceship program.

The technology transfer to the government of China has been on a free of charge bases and as a gift from the Keshe Foundation to prosperous nation and the government of China.

We welcome the major scientific nation of modern times to the Family of the Keshe Foundation spaceship program.

M T Keshe
The director of the Keshe Foundation

Posted Image

#1253    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,830 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:24 AM

View Postbee, on 15 November 2012 - 08:58 PM, said:

That is hilarious. Do you have any idea how big a CAD drawing is?

All on one USB stick huh! Hope it was at least 16GB! Simple design I take it LOL.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#1254    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:55 AM

View Postbee, on 15 November 2012 - 08:58 PM, said:

How come the Chinese government or the US or Australian government all of which Keshe says have the technology have not acknowledged receipt of the technology. As long as they don't it is nothing more than a scam. SCAM SCAM SCAM.

#1255    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,609 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:06 AM

http://www.keshefoun...ewforum.php?f=2

more nations receive the Keshe Foundation 'Spaceship Programme'.....

Congo, Australia, Russia, Brazil.......AND......USA

Still no mention of the UK, yet..... :huh:

edit to add the Keshe post about the USA....

We are proud to announce that today 15.11.2012 the Nation of United States of America has received the USB stick containing all patents and blueprints of nuclear reactor plasma spaceship technology of the Keshe Foundation.

We welcome our American brothers in the family of the Keshe Foundations’ spaceship program and surely we will reach new horizons with the addition of American government and NASA to our family.

Note

Following My letter offering as a gift the spaceship program to the ambassador of USA in Belgium in late October, on the 6.11.2012 at 3.45 pm I was in receipt of an e-mail in response to this friendly offer from the USA embassy in Brussels.

The content of the e-mail from the embassy confirmed that USA is ready to accept the gift of the nuclear reactor plasma spaceship technology of the Keshe Foundation and in return e-mails immediately the date was agreed as was suggested by the embassy.

Today 15.11.2012 at 3pm at the appointed place the director of the Keshe Foundation and the senior officer of the US embassy met in a friendly and cordially manner and the spaceship technology USB stick was handed over to the government of United States of America.

We have offered the US and NASA our full support for their development and deployment of this technology.

With this meeting and exchange of nuclear technology we hope to bring to an end the lasting apparent animosity between the two nations.

We shall build on this progress to bring peace into space for all nations.

I as the director of the Keshe Foundation and an Iranian nuclear scientist, I thank His Excellency president Obama for ordering such a move by his embassy.

In our meeting we have reached and extended the hand of peace from our side to His nation and I hope this will be reciprocated the same by his Excellency president Obama, now that borders have become meaningless with deployment of this new spaceship program and technology.

I thank the American ambassador His Excellency Mr. Gutman for this most gracious move and I am sure the first steps towards peace between two nations as is the wish of Iran has come to take shape.

With Kindest regards to all men of peace

M T Keshe
The director of the Keshe Foundation

Edited by bee, 16 November 2012 - 09:29 AM.

Posted Image

#1256    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Mainly Spherical in Shape

• 25,059 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:52 AM

Oh no, now China have it as well! And Congo! he's really not very discriminate about who he gives it to, is he, mr. Kesha.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#1257    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

• 25,059 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:57 AM

"Today 15.11.2012 at 3pm at the appointed place the director of the Keshe Foundation and the senior officer of the US embassy met in a friendly and cordially manner and the spaceship technology USB stick was handed over to the government of United States of America.

We have offered the US and NASA our full support for their development and deployment of this technology.

With this meeting and exchange of nuclear technology we hope to bring to an end the lasting apparent animosity between the two nations.

We shall build on this progress to bring peace into space for all nations.

I as the director of the Keshe Foundation and an Iranian nuclear scientist, I thank His Excellency president Obama for ordering such a move by his embassy.

In our meeting we have reached and extended the hand of peace from our side to His nation and I hope this will be reciprocated the same by his Excellency president Obama, now that borders have become meaningless with deployment of this new spaceship program and technology.

I thank the American ambassador His Excellency Mr. Gutman for this most gracious move and I am sure the first steps towards peace between two nations as is the wish of Iran has come to take shape.

With Kindest regards to all men of peace"

"Why, thank you", mr. Ambassador said, looking around carefully to check that the Secret Service was nearby. "I shall, er, make sure that Mr. O'Bama gets it without delay." Politely ushering  Mr. Kesha out of the door, and waving frantically for Security to make sure that he does leave the premises.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

#1258    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 11:52 AM

View Postbee, on 16 November 2012 - 09:06 AM, said:

http://www.keshefoun...ewforum.php?f=2

more nations receive the Keshe Foundation 'Spaceship Programme'.....

Congo, Australia, Russia, Brazil.......AND......USA

Still no mention of the UK, yet..... :huh:

edit to add the Keshe post about the USA....
This guy Keshe is a well known scam artist. No government has received any technology from him. He does it to boost his ego. SCAM SCAM SCAM.

#1259    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 4,097 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:31 PM

Well, bee, when we can visit you to see how Keshe's free energy generator works? You definitely bought one, don't you? :innocent:

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).

#1260    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

• 25,059 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:49 PM

View Postbmk1245, on 16 November 2012 - 05:31 PM, said:

Well, bee, when we can visit you to see how Keshe's free energy generator works? You definitely bought one, don't you? :innocent:
It seems like his gives away his secrets to anyone who asks (or even doesn;t ask). maybe she could email him and ask if he could send her one of his USB Sticks. :innocent:

H. P. Lovecraft.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users