Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#4681    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,300 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:40 AM

View Postzoser, on 12 January 2013 - 08:50 AM, said:

Unless it was written by an engineering expert or stonemason I wouldn't really be interested to be honest Abe.

The precision employed at Puma Punku defies the imagination of all those people who have a good sense of perception.  To the bland it's just more rock.

erm...you wasnt replying to Abe... but to my post. and for every time you repeat old stuff already posted, I will do likewise, hence youre quote: "The precision employed at Puma Punku defies the imagination"

OH YEAH? well I kind of understand it really defies your imagination, along with your common sense

so lets look at some piccies?

Pumapunku
Attached File  pp.jpg   99.41K   10 downloads

AND 1000 YEARS BEFORE PUMAPUNKU

Parthenon
Attached File  parthenon22.jpg   83.14K   9 downloads

the evidence, as you like to mention...is totally clear - as seen. Why didnt your advanced aliens think of pillars to make a truly magnificent, mind boggling structure like the Parthenon?

Id expect Aliens to have grander notions and build such fine buildings like the Partenon, wouldnt you? Wouldnt anybody? I mean how did they lift those huge stones...on top of huge pillars? How did MAN do that? 1000 years before a bunch of Peruvians invented jigsaw puzzles in rocks?

You see aliens are only given credit, in your eyes, for stacking rocks in PP, which is no way near as high as the Parthenon. But you dont say Aliens built this do you? NO! Know why you dont? Because the Parthenon wasnt on the AA series, which is where you get your raving loony logic from!!

No they just stacked rocks eh?  Is anyone so stupid as to not see the above pic comparisons and realize what an idiotic thread this has become?

Edited by seeder, 12 January 2013 - 11:59 AM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#4682    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,050 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:50 AM

View Postzoser, on 12 January 2013 - 08:39 AM, said:

This is the fatal mistake of speculation and trying to explain the ancients in modern terms.  If you want to understand the ancients then it's no good thinking like a modern person.

Much easier compared to the quartz based granite and andesite.  Still difficult enough though on a very large scale.
So, man may think alike across the ages, that we share motivations and dreams and wants and needs, is more far fetched then helpful aliens?

Don't you think it's speculation to say aliens did it when aliens aren't a established fact?

Edited by Hasina, 12 January 2013 - 11:51 AM.

Posted Image

~MEH~

#4683    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 12,017 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 12:04 PM

the human brain's been the same size, and apparently according to researchers shape, for 200,000 years.
In effect, we've been as smart as we are now for 200,000 years. We KNOW more now, but we're no more or les smart now.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#4684    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:19 PM

View Postseeder, on 12 January 2013 - 11:40 AM, said:

erm...you wasnt replying to Abe... but to my post. and for every time you repeat old stuff already posted, I will do likewise, hence youre quote: "The precision employed at Puma Punku defies the imagination"

OH YEAH? well I kind of understand it really defies your imagination, along with your common sense

so lets look at some piccies?

Pumapunku
Attachment pp.jpg

AND 1000 YEARS BEFORE PUMAPUNKU

Parthenon
Attachment parthenon22.jpg

the evidence, as you like to mention...is totally clear - as seen. Why didnt your advanced aliens think of pillars to make a truly magnificent, mind boggling structure like the Parthenon?

Id expect Aliens to have grander notions and build such fine buildings like the Partenon, wouldnt you? Wouldnt anybody? I mean how did they lift those huge stones...on top of huge pillars? How did MAN do that? 1000 years before a bunch of Peruvians invented jigsaw puzzles in rocks?

You see aliens are only given credit, in your eyes, for stacking rocks in PP, which is no way near as high as the Parthenon. But you dont say Aliens built this do you? NO! Know why you dont? Because the Parthenon wasnt on the AA series, which is where you get your raving loony logic from!!

No they just stacked rocks eh?  Is anyone so stupid as to not see the above pic comparisons and realize what an idiotic thread this has become?

The Parthenon never appears on an AA documentary as far as I am aware.  No high precision megalithic blocks cut out of extremely hard stone.  Very simple really Mr seeder.

The dates for PP are highly controversial and totally rejected by those with an ounce or two of savvy.

Edited by zoser, 12 January 2013 - 01:38 PM.

Posted Image

#4685    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:31 PM

View PostHasina, on 12 January 2013 - 11:50 AM, said:

So, man may think alike across the ages, that we share motivations and dreams and wants and needs, is more far fetched then helpful aliens?

Don't you think it's speculation to say aliens did it when aliens aren't a established fact?

The folklore points in that direction.  So does the artwork and so does the stone artifacts.  Modern man tries to emulate the ancient feats and falls way short of the mark.  The evidence is stacked massively against the skeptics.  Only stubbornness and ego prevents admission of the truth.

See picture below.

Edited by zoser, 12 January 2013 - 01:34 PM.

Posted Image

#4686    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:32 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 12 January 2013 - 12:04 PM, said:

the human brain's been the same size, and apparently according to researchers shape, for 200,000 years.
In effect, we've been as smart as we are now for 200,000 years. We KNOW more now, but we're no more or les smart now.

Posted Image

Edited by zoser, 12 January 2013 - 01:40 PM.

Posted Image

#4687    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,300 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 05:08 PM

View Postzoser, on 12 January 2013 - 01:19 PM, said:

The Parthenon never appears on an AA documentary as far as I am aware.  No high precision megalithic blocks cut out of extremely hard stone.  Very simple really Mr seeder.

Which is precisely why I said you dont go on about the Parthenon. Your fave subjects are only in sci-fi mocumentaries... not real world-backed-up-with-facts history

and then you do another classic ill thought out zoser statement:

"No high precision megalithic blocks cut out of extremely hard stone"

erm, go ask a psychiatrist whether some irregular shaped rocks in peru stacked up like crude walls, have anything...anything, to compare to what would have been in its day, the worlds most magnificent building with mighty columns and golden statues. And no jig-saw-puzzle stone work...BUT PROPER UNIFORM SIZED SLABS WERE USED

..... and you do realise how much marble was used in the Parthenon dont you?

quote:  "The Parthenon was built completely of marble from the base of the temple to its roof tiles. It had two large-scale pediments, each filled with over 20, larger-than-life-sized marble figures in compositions that extolled Athena and her power. It was adorned with 92 exterior sculptured metopes [decorated rectangular panels near the top of the temple]. It also had an Ionic frieze running around the top of the cella walls [the interior walls of the building] representing an idealized and pious Athenian citizenry. It had great roof ornaments, acroteria, in the form of victory figures, Nikai, alighting as if descending from heaven.

And the great statue of Athena Parthenos inside the Parthenon, made of gold and ivory, held in the palm of her hand another image of Nike, some six feet tall, offering it to the Athenians as if to confirm their military predominance over the rest of Greece".

http://www.pbs.org/w...-parthenon.html

sounds a zillion times MORE advanced than anything your aliens put together doesnt it?

A REAL PALACE FOR THE GODS!!

heres another quote for you:

"How did the Athenians construct their mighty temple, an icon of Western civilization, in less than a decade—apparently without an overall building plan?

How did they manage to incorporate subtle visual elements into the Parthenon's layout and achieve such faultless proportions and balance?

And how were the Parthenon's builders able to work at a level of precision (in some cases accurate to within a fraction of a millimeter) without the benefit of modern tools?

"We're not as good as they were," Lena Lambrinou, an architect on the restoration project, observes with a sigh".

http://www.smithsoni...-Parthenon.html

And all you go on about is a large tribe of Peru's mountain Indians being guided by aliens to stack rocks, then have to abandon it due to serious environmental changes before they even finished.

:clap:

Guess these Peruvians and their alien friends couldn't figure out just 2 vitally important elements. Best place to build something, and The weather!

And the Parthenon is still standing, unlike the alien built pumapunku!  :tu:

And it was built 1000 years before.... now which is more impressive?

Edited by seeder, 12 January 2013 - 05:22 PM.

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#4688    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,300 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 05:37 PM

Maybe this was posted someplace before on UM, but either way its a must see:

A great take on an ex hotel manager, and ex convict, called Von Daniken. Among others.

Ancient Aliens - the shocking truth!

part 1:

https://www.youtube....h?v=xOJtgW4qz0Q

part 2:

https://www.youtube....h?v=590Jsz5ZQNs

#4689    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 4,184 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 05:44 PM

View Postseeder, on 12 January 2013 - 05:08 PM, said:

[...]
And the Parthenon is still standing, unlike the alien built pumapunku!
[...]
Heh, must had been built by zuperalienz.

Funny, zoser still trying to find a ring alienz where it they aren't

Posted Image

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).
If yesterday you would have stood up proud. Then why tonight have you thrown in with the stoning crowd? (Cradle of Filth)

#4690    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,450 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 05:53 PM

Its those runaway Imaginations that get you every time ! Somebody run after that grey matter ! It all matters! :alien: :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#4691    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 05:54 PM

View Postseeder, on 12 January 2013 - 05:08 PM, said:

And the Parthenon is still standing, unlike the alien built pumapunku!  :tu:

And it was built 1000 years before.... now which is more impressive?

No need to talk about it.  Show us the pictures.

Posted Image

#4692    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 4,184 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:00 PM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 12 January 2013 - 05:53 PM, said:

Its those runaway Imaginations that get you every time ! Somebody run after that grey matter ! It all matters! :alien: :tu:
Well, BigD, grey matter is gone. AA'ers have only pink matter left.

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).
If yesterday you would have stood up proud. Then why tonight have you thrown in with the stoning crowd? (Cradle of Filth)

#4693    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,300 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:23 PM

View Postzoser, on 12 January 2013 - 05:54 PM, said:

No need to talk about it.  Show us the pictures.

yet more proof you dont read posts. Pics/info are already posted... and then theres google for you

#4694    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:26 PM

Just to indicate to Mr seeder why the ancient artifacts are intriguing to AA proponent yet the Greek buildings are not.

The Parthenon:

Posted Image

A style that has pretty much been emulated across the world and nearer to our time over and over again.

Posted Image

Then there is this:

Posted Image

Precision fitting in andesite.  When modern man tries to do this on a block little larger that a brick here is the result:

Posted Image

Then another effort while attempting a radius corner fit  taking 12 days, eight men, with only a 0.5 tonne block and using cold steel chisels and lump hammers the result is even worse:

Posted Image

Hopefully that makes it clear and offers an understanding as to why ancient precision relics are highly significant.

Edited by zoser, 12 January 2013 - 06:29 PM.

Posted Image

#4695    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:30 PM

View Postseeder, on 12 January 2013 - 06:23 PM, said:

yet more proof you dont read posts. Pics/info are already posted... and then theres google for you

No evidence of precision architecture in granite.  Nice bust of Pericles though.

Posted Image