Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Little People...Geow-lud-mo-sis-eg

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    tainvestigation

tainvestigation

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

• Semper Fidelis

Posted 10 November 2003 - 08:26 PM

Little People Geow-lud-mo-sis-eg:  American Indian Story

This topic was brought up in a different forum when I was discussing sleep paralysis...I found a link and would like to discuss any other encounters someone else may have had...If you havent read my other post, I'll cut and paste the relevent portion dealing with "Little People".

When I was about twelve or so... I was babysitting I got this feeling like something was watching me while I was sitting in our recliner in our living room...so I went to my room and grabbed my bat...like I was going to do something...LOL, while I was sitting there, I saw something move by our hallway really quick, I turned to look and nothing. So now Iím freaked out, but my curiosity keeps my peripheral keeps guard, this time I see something again, its short and dark, I quickly turned my head and you know when your young or even whenever and you do that things arenít really there, well, not this time. As I spun around and looked I saw it as it began to run away, it looked like a little man, about a foot tall with raggedy cloths on and what appeared to be a head dress with a small cane in his hand. I was so scared I nearly pissed on myself but was concerned about my sister. So I got into angry mode and grabbed down on my baseball bat searching for this thing but to no success. Now, years later in the military I was driving down the road near my aunties house in Waialua, HI and I saw what looked like a bird run in the middle of the street, it turned but it looked like again, a one foot tall type of man in rags, a headdress that was distinctive like it was in some sort of ceremonial attire. I attempted to stop but it was too late, I struck it with my vehicle and heard the thud. Now my first wife was with me and saw it too and screamed, when I told her I wanted to stop she yelled at me not to get out of the car and she was scared. So I waited till I got to a lit street and examined the undercarriage of my car and the front. My plate had a small dent towards the bottom that curved in, like I struck something the height of a foot, but there was no blood or anything else. I turned around on the road and saw nothing else.
Now, years later while I was stationed in Pendleton, on my way to work it was foggy and as I got off the freeway headed for the gate, I got a weird feeling, and again from left to right running this time I saw the same thing I remember seeing two other times, I slammed on my brakes, and as it ran across, it looked at me intensely and made it across the road. I continued to go to work but was freaked out and called my second wife what I saw, she has been the second person that I've told this to and now that this is on the web, I guess everyone else knows now too.
Anything similar stories or thoughts on this topic are greatly appreciated.

D

We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then question the manner in which I provide it. I prefer you said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand to post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to! 

#2    Kryso

Kryso

Always watching...

• 3,943 posts

• Truth titillates the imagination far less than fiction.

Posted 11 November 2003 - 05:09 PM

Wow, interesting experiences you have had. Strange that in all the places you have seen them, they look similar. Do you believe they are all dress in the same attire, or has this one little being been following you?

I remember a friends parents telling me, that when they went through the drug era, and were high of different chemicals, they always saw little people around the house. Even though these little people never spoke, but they were aware that they were being watch. So often this happened, that they gave a few of them namesÖ And as the drugs wore off, the people would slowly fade to a mist!

Maybe they are always around us, guides of some sort, and you have an ability to see them. But then again thatís a little hard to explain when you physically hit one with your truck!

Well, hopefully someone else on this forum will be a little bit more helpful than me, lolÖ

#3    GhostShark

GhostShark

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 11 November 2003 - 08:44 PM

Possibly the conscience physically manifesting itself.
Naming little people thats pure hilarious.

#4    Xenojjin

Xenojjin

Midnight Shadow

• 2,745 posts

• Ride the Air

Posted 11 November 2003 - 08:51 PM

Sounds like mild schitzophrania to me . tongue.gif  

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users