Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Astral Projection and Time Travel of sorts

klhayes62

I am new to this site, just found it today. I have had this strange experience during near sleep or near waking nearly all my life. I have always thought this electrical type sensation in my head was something that if I could give into it, maybe astral projection. Yesterday for the first time I felt that sensation and I focused and concentrated through my terror.

The sensations were scary--electrical sensation, rushing sound, loud voices, windy or blowing, and my body seemed to be shaking. I was aware of my dog making noises in his sleep so I know I wasn't dreaming. I went several places and remember distinctly. I crossed the ocean and some men were talking about Eton or Eaton and a war memorial. I thought they were talking to me but perhaps I just heard them. Afterwards I looked this up and there is a town Eaton, with Eton school and it has a war memorial. I had no way of knowing that.

I also asked to go to Villisca--it's a town in Iowa where in the 1800's a family and two girls were murdered. I asked to go back in time to that house and it felt like I was flying, my hands were in front of me. I found myself moving through the wall of the house and right inside the door. I demanded to see the killer and in the corner to my left was a floating black swirling mass that didn't have human shape. Could I really have gone there? Would the killer be seen like that since he is long dead? An evil spirit?

I was exhausted when I got up--like I hadn't slept at all and I'd been laying down for 4 hours which I was surprised about. The rushing noise like I was near a tornado and hearing voices and my voice saying "show me who you are" I could hear clearly. Anyone else try to travel back in time? Is it possible?

I've been to that house in the last 3 years once--they have tours of it and yesterday during my visit there was grass on the lawn and the house looked great--not nearly falling down like it does now.

I should mention that I have had many unusual experience including one where I told one of my professors how he was going to die in a car accident and it happened a few months later exactly the same way. After he died I talked to another professor and before I told him the whole story he said that the deceased professor had told the whole staff of my premonition. I know it sounds strange but that made me happy in a small way because it validated me. I had witnesses. I found this site hoping that these gifts or experiences I am able to have can be shared and I can find comfort in knowing others are like me. I've been "in the closet" so to speak for decades.

Thank you!

• Like 1

I am new to this site, just found it today. I have had this strange experience during near sleep or near waking nearly all my life. I have always thought this electrical type sensation in my head was something that if I could give into it, maybe astral projection. Yesterday for the first time I felt that sensation and I focused and concentrated through my terror.

The sensations were scary--electrical sensation, rushing sound, loud voices, windy or blowing, and my body seemed to be shaking. I was aware of my dog making noises in his sleep so I know I wasn't dreaming. I went several places and remember distinctly. I crossed the ocean and some men were talking about Eton or Eaton and a war memorial. I thought they were talking to me but perhaps I just heard them. Afterwards I looked this up and there is a town Eaton, with Eton school and it has a war memorial. I had no way of knowing that.

I also asked to go to Villisca--it's a town in Iowa where in the 1800's a family and two girls were murdered. I asked to go back in time to that house and it felt like I was flying, my hands were in front of me. I found myself moving through the wall of the house and right inside the door. I demanded to see the killer and in the corner to my left was a floating black swirling mass that didn't have human shape. Could I really have gone there? Would the killer be seen like that since he is long dead? An evil spirit?

I was exhausted when I got up--like I hadn't slept at all and I'd been laying down for 4 hours which I was surprised about. The rushing noise like I was near a tornado and hearing voices and my voice saying "show me who you are" I could hear clearly. Anyone else try to travel back in time? Is it possible?

I've been to that house in the last 3 years once--they have tours of it and yesterday during my visit there was grass on the lawn and the house looked great--not nearly falling down like it does now.

I should mention that I have had many unusual experience including one where I told one of my professors how he was going to die in a car accident and it happened a few months later exactly the same way. After he died I talked to another professor and before I told him the whole story he said that the deceased professor had told the whole staff of my premonition. I know it sounds strange but that made me happy in a small way because it validated me. I had witnesses. I found this site hoping that these gifts or experiences I am able to have can be shared and I can find comfort in knowing others are like me. I've been "in the closet" so to speak for decades.

Thank you!

There are many like you. You are not alone. :)

Hi there and welcome to UM,

Congrats on your astral travel experiences :tu: next time don't be too concerned if you feel less sensations and cues during the build up as before- its not about that so much, keep your focus on where it is you are going and blending / melding into your surroundings, and off you go.

It's possible to go back in time using your past lifes as anchor points.