Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Climate Gate "Scientists" Violated FOIA Law

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16    IamsSon

IamsSon

Unobservable Matter

• 11,870 posts

• ďIf you canít explain it simply, you donít understand it well enough.Ē ~ Albert Einstein

Posted 29 January 2010 - 09:29 PM

Of course. The great and powerful white-coated Mattshark has spoken all others need listen and express their awe.

"But then with me that horrid doubt always arises whether the convictions of man's mind which has been developed from the mind of the lower animals, are of any value or at all trustworthy. Would any one trust in the convictions of a monkey's mind, if there are any convictions in such a mind?" - Charles Darwin, in a letter to William Graham on July 3, 1881

#17    Caesar

Caesar

Alien Abducter

• 4,623 posts

• Semper Fidelis

Posted 29 January 2010 - 09:39 PM

View PostIamsSon, on 29 January 2010 - 09:29 PM, said:

Of course. The great and powerful white-coated Mattshark has spoken all others need listen and express their awe.
He's almost like a Messiah type figure when theres a discussion on AGW. if theres research papers that are debunked, he has his own to make the case.

#18    Mattshark

Mattshark

stuff

• 16,985 posts

• Sea Shepherd, making conservation harder.

If you care about wildlife, do not support these pirates.......

Posted 29 January 2010 - 10:27 PM

View PostCaesar, on 29 January 2010 - 09:39 PM, said:

He's almost like a Messiah type figure when theres a discussion on AGW. if theres research papers that are debunked, he has his own to make the case.
Nope I just said it is my opinion, and gave what I feel is valid reasoning, I am happy to listen to why you think my reasoning is wrong.

Algae : Protists not Plants!

YNWA

#19    Caesar

Caesar

Alien Abducter

• 4,623 posts

• Semper Fidelis

Posted 29 January 2010 - 10:51 PM

View PostMattshark, on 29 January 2010 - 10:27 PM, said:

Nope I just said it is my opinion, and gave what I feel is valid reasoning, I am happy to listen to why you think my reasoning is wrong.
I'm just picking on you Matt

#20    Mattshark

Mattshark

stuff

• 16,985 posts

• Sea Shepherd, making conservation harder.

If you care about wildlife, do not support these pirates.......

Posted 29 January 2010 - 10:53 PM

View PostCaesar, on 29 January 2010 - 10:51 PM, said:

I'm just picking on you Matt
*goes and cries in a corner

:P

Algae : Protists not Plants!

YNWA

#21    Doug1o29

Doug1o29

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,478 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:38 PM

Once again we are in the position of not trusting the investigator to interpret the dara correctly, but very much trusting him to have measured and recorded it correctly.  Does anybody see a problem with this?

Nothing is stopping the plaintifs from going out and collecting their own datasets.  Most are available from NOAA, including at least one of those involved in this lawsuit.  The lawsuit is not only past the statute of limitations, it is frivolous.  One gathers that its purpose is to harass investigators and obstruct free inquiry, to obscure rather than to enlighten.
Doug

If I have seen farther than other men, it is because I stood on the shoulders of giants. --Bernard de Chartres
The beginning of knowledge is the realization that one doesn't and cannot know everything.
Science is the father of knowledge, but opinion breeds ignorance. --Hippocrates
Ignorance is not an opinion. --Adam Scott

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users