Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hello fellow explorers

sunshaker

hello i am sunshaker, new to forum posting, trying to find somewhere to fit in without being shot down for my "lack" of science background, sometimes we just need to get these ideas out our heads, and get some helpful feed back. Sometimes the proof is just around the corner. i will enjoy my time here, i hope you will too.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OverSword

• schizoidwoman

• Mnemonix

• sunshaker

You will find that in general the posters at UM are much more polite and tolerant than other forums.

• Like 1

Hiya, Howya doing,why dont you get yourself an "Avatar", and folk like to know whether they are communicating with a guy or a lady,at least I do. WELCOME anyway.

Hello there sunshaker. Welcome to UM :)

Hi and welcome to the forum. Most of us here don't know everything and do a lot of reading sometimes to find out more on a subject. So if you don't know much about a subject I can assure you there are others the same way. Most of the people here are tolerant when we get things wrong and are kind enough to set someone straight. In a respectful way of course.