Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#4381    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 04:58 PM

View PostCarl203, on 08 January 2013 - 10:22 PM, said:

When will people stop using the word 'theory' and start with fact'? We have enough information, most of it is common sense stuff, and hundreds of professionals in various fields of study have agreed to the fact that; we had visitors on earth, along time ago, and they left alot of stuff that we have found. What's the problem with all this?

It means that the school text books have to be re-written and Darwin thrown in the trash can.

Some can handle that and some can't.

Posted Image

#4382    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 05:03 PM

View Postseeder, on 08 January 2013 - 11:01 PM, said:

love it! hahahaha... :clap: :w00t: :clap: :w00t: :clap:

Your just angry because I gave the skeptics a good thrashing here with the melting evidence.

Gotcha.  The evidence was there all along but no one here bothered to check it out.

Posted Image

#4383    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 05:14 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 09 January 2013 - 04:13 AM, said:

Sure. But videos from 1768.are of a bad quality, so I hope you'll believe the drawing.

Yes it's even worse than an original version of Flash Gordon.

Posted Image

#4384    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,414 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 05:28 PM

View Postzoser, on 09 January 2013 - 05:03 PM, said:

Your just angry because I gave the skeptics a good thrashing here with the melting evidence.

Gotcha.  The evidence was there all along but no one here bothered to check it out.

Definition of DELUSION

: the act of deluding : the state of being deluded

a : something that is falsely or delusively believed or propagated
b : a persistent false psychotic belief regarding the self or persons or objects outside the self that is maintained despite indisputable evidence to the contrary; also : the abnormal state marked by such beliefs

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#4385    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:13 PM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 09 January 2013 - 05:28 PM, said:

Definition of DELUSION

: the act of deluding : the state of being deluded

a : something that is falsely or delusively believed or propagated
b : a persistent false psychotic belief regarding the self or persons or objects outside the self that is maintained despite indisputable evidence to the contrary; also : the abnormal state marked by such beliefs

Definition of Ostrich....

Oh you know what that is.  No need for a dictionary (or is there?).

Posted Image

#4386    Myles

Myles

Government Agent

• 4,042 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:20 PM

View Postzoser, on 09 January 2013 - 04:53 PM, said:

Carburis directed workmen to wait for winter, when the ground was frozen, and then had them drag the large stone over the frozen ground to the sea for shipment and transport to the city. He developed a metallic sledge that slid over bronze spheres about 13.5 cm (6 inches) in diameter, over a track. The process worked in a way similar to the later invention of ball bearings.

1) Frozen ground required.

2) Bronze spheres

The ground to my knowledge never freezes hard in Peru.  The terrain is many times more difficult.

No evidence of bronze spheres used as ball bearings.

Unless the comparison is made on the exact terms and technology that we see in Peru then it's just another failure.

This means Aliens.

Zero evidence of aliens exists.  

At minimum.  it shows that man is capaple of moving rocks that big.

#4387    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:25 PM

View PostMyles, on 09 January 2013 - 06:20 PM, said:

Zero evidence of aliens exists.  

At minimum.  it shows that man is capaple of moving rocks that big.

I'd much sooner shift a block over an ice sheet than I would up and down a mountainside.

Think about it.

No evidence of man hauling nonsense.

Edited by zoser, 09 January 2013 - 06:26 PM.

Posted Image

#4388    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 8,861 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:42 PM

Haven't seen one whit of evidence for melting.

You are self-deluded.

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Giorgio's dying Ancient Aliens internet forum

#4389    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,072 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:01 PM

eh?  OK I haven't contributed much to the thread lately as its gotten very tedious, and issues we have already discussed are being regurgitated... so kindly direct me to your post - Ive clearly missed - ..where  "you gave the skeptics a good thrashing here with the melting evidence"

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#4390    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,072 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:08 PM

View Postzoser, on 09 January 2013 - 04:53 PM, said:

The ground to my knowledge never freezes hard in Peru.  The terrain is many times more difficult.

why oh why dont you research anything, before making claims?

quote:  "Peru has declared a state of emergency after hundreds of children died from freezing conditions that have seen temperatures across much of the South American country plummet to a 50-year low. In 16 of Peru's 25 regions, temperatures have fallen below -24C".

Minus -24?

read
http://www.guardian....ather-emergency

classic zoser quote: "the ground to my knowledge never freezes hard in Peru".

Edited by seeder, 09 January 2013 - 07:13 PM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#4391    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:11 PM

View PostHarte, on 09 January 2013 - 06:42 PM, said:

Haven't seen one whit of evidence for melting.

You are self-deluded.

Harte

I think Abe's pulling your stumps guys.

If you swallow the garbage of what some idiots did during the industrial revolution and think that's a valid comparison that's your fault.

Remember these ancients were supposed never to even have the wheel.

Evidence for melting.

Well I've provided the pictures as proof; now you provide credible alternative theories if you claim these stones were not melted.

Before you spout the chemical nonsense, I would just remind you of a few little facts:

1) Not enough Cao in Andesite to cause a significant reaction against acid; fact.

2) Vitrification is not possible by applying acids to granite.  Fact.

http://www.ethosmarb...ification.shtml

3) No credible source of acid found that could yield the quantities needed to cope with the artifacts in both Peru and Bolivia spread over thousands, perhaps millions of tonnes of masonry in caves, rock outcrops, walls, and ruins.

If you think there is then prove it.

4) No acid would penetrate deep enough that quickly.  If you think it can then prove it.

4) Why treat the inside of a hole with chemicals?  You would need to because right there is vitrification.  Here is the proof.

Posted Image

Then we know:

1) Vitrification is a known side effect of heat.

2) Blocks in the Cuzco walls show lips and steps.  When the blocks are dismantled we find evidence of uneven weights causing ridge lines in blocks lower down that can only be caused by sinking into soft rock.

3) Mould marks all over the stones at Sacsayhuaman consistent with objects sinking into clay.

4) Marks on the Cuzco walls again consistent with known marks caused by moulds.  

5) Precision fitting and even fusing of blocks only caused by them being in a clay like state.  The chemical theory was the only credible competing theory but alas it fails for reasons above.

So whether you like it or not, the case is proven and no amount of gnashing of teeth is going to change it.

Ignore it as is your habit and your right.

It will however change nought.

Quoth Omar Kayyam:

The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ,
 Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit,
Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line,
 Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.

In other words what's done is done.  

Evidence beats denial every time.

Edited by zoser, 09 January 2013 - 07:14 PM.

Posted Image

#4392    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:12 PM

View Postseeder, on 09 January 2013 - 07:08 PM, said:

why oh why dont you research anything, before making claims?

quote:  "Peru has declared a state of emergency after hundreds of children died from freezing conditions that have seen temperatures across much of the South American country plummet to a 50-year low. In 16 of Peru's 25 regions, temperatures have fallen below -24C".

Minus -24?

read
http://www.guardian....ather-emergency

classic zoser quote: "the ground to my knowledge never freezes hard in Peru".

Show me where it freezes that severly near the ancient sites.  

Then prove that it froze at the time of the constructions.

We have it in writing that in Finland during the thunder stone project that it did.

Then show me how that would help when they are hauling up and down mountains.

Classic seeder ignorance.

If you really think that pasting some newspaper article is going to prove that the Peruvians slid blocks across ice, then well............words fail.

Edited by zoser, 09 January 2013 - 07:20 PM.

Posted Image

#4393    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,414 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:13 PM

View Postzoser, on 09 January 2013 - 06:13 PM, said:

Definition of Ostrich....

Oh you know what that is.  No need for a dictionary (or is there?).

If you think for one second you have contributed anything at all to this thread other than protests fueled by broken logic and ignorance then you really need to reconsider your position. To date you have yet to provide even a single speck of any kind of counter theory backed with actual data. You have yet to move beyond the 'I don't know so it must be aliens' argument which strongly indicates that is all you really have. And you think I have my head in the sand?

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#4394    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:24 PM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 09 January 2013 - 07:13 PM, said:

If you think for one second you have contributed anything at all to this thread other than protests fueled by broken logic and ignorance then you really need to reconsider your position. To date you have yet to provide even a single speck of any kind of counter theory backed with actual data. You have yet to move beyond the 'I don't know so it must be aliens' argument which strongly indicates that is all you really have. And you think I have my head in the sand?

No need for rhetoric.  Just attempt the challenge in post 4391.

I don't need rhetoric do I?

Your a sore loser in my opinion.  You cannot run from the truth old mate.  I told you guys I would pin you to the wall this time and I jolly well have.

Edited by zoser, 09 January 2013 - 07:24 PM.

Posted Image

#4395    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:29 PM

The only thing you skeptics have had on your side all through this debate is sheer weight of numbers.  There have been dozens and dozens of you, sometimes rotating in shifts to maintain not a valid counter argument but denial.

The only slightly credible counter argument was Abe's chemical theory.  Some of you even deny that!  That no melting took place at all.  At least Abe acknowledges the melting evidence.

Never can denial compete with solid visual evidence and established physical principles.  I'm amazed that you thought it would.

Edited by zoser, 09 January 2013 - 07:29 PM.

Posted Image