Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#8206    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,010 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:00 PM

View Postscowl, on 06 March 2013 - 05:25 PM, said:

They also showed that the wonderful wall that Zoser talks about is just a single example of masonry there. The others are cruder in varying degrees.

Yep the Alienz just couldn't do precise curved corners !! (zoser only shows a few select pics of perfection)

Posted Image

Edited by seeder, 06 March 2013 - 06:02 PM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#8207    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:26 PM

Just watched this again.

The Russians have the whole thing stitched up.

They have visited sites across the world including many not normally accessible to tourists in Egypt.

Their conclusions are very clear.  An independent team of experts have made the same conclusions as other investigators.

Ancient high tech.  Ancient visitors.

See for yourselves.

Advanced Ancient Civilizations - Results of the LAH Expeditions 2004-2011 English Translation

Edited by zoser, 06 March 2013 - 06:26 PM.

Posted Image

#8208    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,010 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:30 PM

View Postzoser, on 06 March 2013 - 06:26 PM, said:

Just watched this again.

See for yourselves.

Thing is, and this is where your argument always falls down, if ancient aliens helped man do his building....then why are there such vast differences in the dates between the various structures?  I mean the aliens had to be hanging around for 1000's of years all round the planet, building stuff at differing times

In which case, someone would have written about them, they would be part of our history.

Oh and if the aliens high tech helped build stuff, why did they take the very human step of using clamps to hold the stones together?

Edited by seeder, 06 March 2013 - 06:40 PM.

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#8209    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,600 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:30 PM

http://en.wikipedia....sequitur_(logic)

#8210    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:35 PM

View Postseeder, on 06 March 2013 - 06:30 PM, said:

Pity you didn't bother to click on that users other 2 vids, you may have seen they also post the last one Abe posted. I think his YT user name is polygon

The clip is of more interest to me afraid seeder.

Some top class findings and images clearly showing ancient machining.

The Peruvian stone we looked at earlier is also examined.

Truly excellent stuff.

I have a lot of respect for that team.

I'm sure you would agree if you watched it.

Posted Image

#8211    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,010 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:51 PM

View Postzoser, on 06 March 2013 - 06:35 PM, said:

The clip is of more interest to me afraid seeder.

Some top class findings and images clearly showing ancient machining.

The Peruvian stone we looked at earlier is also examined.

Truly excellent stuff.

I have a lot of respect for that team.

I'm sure you would agree if you watched it.

saw it before. Do you know who Andrey Sklyarov is and what his background is? (guy in the vid). It would seem he's another Von Daniken...

#8212    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,247 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:52 PM

Just watched this again.

They have visited sites across the world including many not normally accessible to tourists in Egypt.

Their conclusions are very clear.  An independent team of experts have made the same conclusions as other investigators.

See for yourselves.

Advanced Ancient Civilizations - Results of the LAH Expeditions 2004-2011 English Translation

Already addressed in the ancient mysteries forum. They're using the exact same incorrect presuppositions as the rest of the AA crowd. Diorite, needs diamond to cut it, impossible precision, yada yadda yadda.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#8213    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,010 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:55 PM

And as if by some incredible modern alien magic, my beginning of chasing down the videos author....led me back to UM. Go figure!

A whole thread in fact and guess what? I said the YT username was polygon something right?

I was almost right, it was in fact  'ancientpolygon' and he is a member of this community!

Im gonna read the whole thread, why not join me so we all know a bit more?

http://www.unexplain...pic=225431&st=0

Edited by seeder, 06 March 2013 - 06:59 PM.

#8214    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:09 PM

View Postseeder, on 06 March 2013 - 06:30 PM, said:

Thing is, and this is where your argument always falls down, if ancient aliens helped man do his building....then why are there such vast differences in the dates between the various structures?  I mean the aliens had to be hanging around for 1000's of years all round the planet, building stuff at differing times

In which case, someone would have written about them, they would be part of our history.

Oh and if the aliens high tech helped build stuff, why did they take the very human step of using clamps to hold the stones together?

It's Interesting that up until now the AA proponents have been a fairly well known and close knit team.  The older proponents being Von Daniken and Stitchen, and the 'younger' names on the block being Tsoukalos, Dunn, Childress, Foerster, etc.  Well known to each other and even working together as a team.

Now a new team has arrived, apparently independent from the above famous names, and have conducted a separate investigation yet the conclusions are very much the same.

Everything I have been saying on this thread has been confirmed by the Russian team.

In answer to your question, the last lot of visitors came around 9000 years ago; about that date I am fairly certain.  They stayed for around 3000 years is my guess.

The precision artefacts in Peru and Bolivia could well date from that time or even earlier.  So does the GP.  Of that I am also certain.

So basically archaeology has screwed up all the dates.  They have done so by erroneously linking remains of nomadic folk or later inheritors to the  original builders.  The precision and megalithic relics as I have said to you before are very much more ancient than you realise.

They are therefore at best part of our folklore not our history.

The metal clamps?  Too small for structural integrity.  Much more likely they provided electrical connectivity.  We still have yet to understand the full purpose of these megalithic stone walls.

Posted Image

You have to try and broaden your thinking a little seeder.  Nothing truly ancient can be explained in our terms; it needs special thinking, insight, and logistics.

The Russian commentator actually said at one point that they can not even be sure of a theoretical explanation for how these cuts were made.  For a modern scientific mind that tells volumes.

Posted Image

#8215    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,010 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:13 PM

View Postzoser, on 06 March 2013 - 07:09 PM, said:

Now a new team has arrived, apparently independent from the above famous names, and have conducted a separate investigation yet the conclusions are very much the same.

The Russian commentator actually said at one point that they can not even be sure of a theoretical explanation for how these cuts were made.  For a modern scientific mind that tells volumes.

No need for me to discredit the vids author

Im only a couple pages into the other thread and UM user 'swede' has done the dirt digging!

quotes from UM user 'swede'

"What you will find is an extensive regurgitation of the innumerable fringe speculations the have been addressed on these pages ad infinitum. And not necessarily well done at that. It is somehow perversely amusing to observe the global nature of unqualified fringe ramblings".

It is admirable that Sklyarov has argued against the well-discounted works of Sitchin, etc. However, do not be misled by claims of credibility or video-type presentations.

Admittedly cursory investigation into Sklyarov's professional background would appear to indicate that such background is more oriented towards media. Perhaps you have more extensive information?

As to meticulous - Did not observe any presentation of microscopic use-wear analysis. If incorrect on this, please inform. There would also be appear to be a dearth of cultural/technological context supplied. Will defer from more critical comment for the moment.

and:

"The following tedious piece is reflective of Sklyarov's position. Despite the clumsy translational aspects, the position and technical flaws are quite obvious. The repeated citations of the likes of fringe authors such as Hancock and Bauval hardly support Sklyarov's credibility. His references to the dating of the constructions of the Giza plateau, etc. have been well discounted via the radiocarbon dating of Bonani, et. al., in addition to the voluminous cultural and material research relating to the period. The list goes on.

http://lah.ru/text/s...v/potop-eng.htm

"In short, you are dealing with a fringe group that is attempting to present themselves under the guise of credible research while actually promoting an "alien intervention/contact" position. Amongst others. They are essentially a "new generation" of fringe exponents that would appear to be basing at least some of their "research" on the works of previously discounted writers. Their cheap ploy in regards to the "historical value" of their "research" as it relates to future cultural planning is directly derived from some aspects of current archaeological research and is a transparent attempt utilize this aspect as some form of credible justification"

will keep it coming as I find it...

you and your sources eh? :tu:

Edited by seeder, 06 March 2013 - 07:16 PM.

#8216    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:23 PM

Here's a good short example.  An impossibly accurate 3D Corner:

Posted Image

#8217    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:27 PM

View PostOniomancer, on 06 March 2013 - 06:52 PM, said:

Already addressed in the ancient mysteries forum. They're using the exact same incorrect presuppositions as the rest of the AA crowd. Diorite, needs diamond to cut it, impossible precision, yada yadda yadda.

Care to elaborate?  On all of the points addressed in the clip?

Posted Image

#8218    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,575 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:31 PM

Just watched this again.

See for yourselves.

Watched parts of it since I don't have the time right now to watch it all.  Of interest in what I saw was a long wall where he indicates that the top 5 1/2 inches was ground down and that we couldn't do it with today's technology.  No advanced civilization would have ground down 5 1/2 inches of stone.  They would cut off 5 1/4 inches and ground the rest.  That is, of course, if they were intelligent.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#8219    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,010 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:33 PM

View Postzoser, on 06 March 2013 - 07:27 PM, said:

Care to elaborate?  On all of the points addressed in the clip?

PROOF YOU DONT READ. I pasted the link already. where do you think I'm getting that above pasted stuff from?

Now, I wont paste lots of text from the other thread,  just the page link

Go here for more criticism of the Russians...scroll down for 'swedes' posts, he nails it. In fact if you can read the following pages too, just look for 'swedes' stuff.

(saves me debunking it all over again)

http://www.unexplain...ic=225431&st=30

zoser can click the link and start from page one. He will find it a rollercoaster thrill ride with more of the Russians vids

Edited by seeder, 06 March 2013 - 07:34 PM.

#8220    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,631 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:41 PM

View Postzoser, on 06 March 2013 - 07:23 PM, said:

Here's a good short example.  An impossibly accurate 3D Corner:

"Not a single modern stone working plant is capable of making those kinds of angles."  

Seriously? I call BS. Do you know what 'custom work' is? It's when a company doesn't have the proper setup to run a customers order so they custom build it, by hand usually. I have worked in polishing concrete floors and I know for a fact that work like that can be done by hand with a simple hand grinder with cutting and polishing heads. Of course the ancients didn't have those tools however this is the majority of the garbage that AA goes on about and it is a total misrepresentation and fabrication by those who are (and apparently wish to remain) ignorant. There is NOTHING that you will find in ancient architecture that man could not do today, probably even better.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave