Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hello Everyone.

KevinP

I'm Kevin and I'm new here. Been interested in Bigfoot most of my life, not sure if they are real or not, but that's sort of the reason we have discussion forums. I have interests in many things and this board seems to be one of the few that embraces other subjects as well. Looking forward to meeting you all in time.

• Like 5

Greetings, Welcome and please, Don't feed the animals, Some of them bite.

Edited by CatFromHell
  • Like 2

Welcome to the club! Prepare to be faced with people offering advice, rules, and general nonsense--that's the customary greeting for new members. We'll let you join in once you've received your membership card, which would have been sent last Thursday.

• Like 4

That's no problem, I've been known to bite myself from time to time. Thank you for your warm greeting.

I'd see a doctor, Biting yourself can be quite a serious problem.

• Like 5

I'd see a doctor, Biting yourself can be quite a serious problem.

But pain is a thing I enjoy and I don't mind sharing. :w00t:

• Like 2

Welcome to the club! Prepare to be faced with people offering advice, rules, and general nonsense--that's the customary greeting for new members. We'll let you join in once you've received your membership card, which would have been sent last Thursday.

In that regard then this is like most places I've visited. I'm sure there will some who will want to see what the newbie is made of before too long.

• Like 2

Greetings Kevin and welcome to Club Unexplained, .... I mean Unexplained Mysteries. Sorry but I just left Pub Club Unexplained. I left because after an hour of glad tidings and frivolity I was starting to make sense and they asked me to leave. That's okay as I will just start over again tomorrow. Provide I can remember when tomorrow is. I have to go play with Pookie now. I am sure others will pick up where I left off. :w00t: :w00t:

• Like 3

How did "theotherquy" know to do this last Thursday? Because he is a talented and well respected Astral Projectionist. On weekends he works at the Moose Theater. I may have some of this confused but like I said, I just left the pub.
  • Like 4

Thank you for your kind words. I have the same problem, I tend to call things as I see them and for some reason apply the added sin of logic does seem to upset many. I don't know why when all any of us should really want is truth. Truth that is solid and indisputable, unfortunately that isn't how it always works when this subject is discussed.......or many other subjects as well it seems.

• Like 1

In that regard then this is like most places I've visited. I'm sure there will some who will want to see what the newbie is made of before too long.

I haven't been here long and only my cats truly know what I am made of. They are not sharing. :alien:
  • Like 1

Greetings, Welcome and please, Don't feed the animals, Some of them bite.

Oh CFH remember to tell him where to get his shots. I forgot.
  • Like 3

Oh CFH remember to tell him where to get his shots. I forgot.

Ah yes, Rabies clinic is at 11am sharp on tuesdays, Please wear clean loose fitting underwear, It won't hurt much and is just a precaution.

Edited by CatFromHell
  • Like 3

How did "theotherquy" know to do this last Thursday? Because he is a talented and well respected Astral Projectionist. On weekends he works at the Moose Theater. I may have some of this confused but like I said, I just left the pub.

Yeah, you got my name wrong. It's theotherguy, not quy.

• Like 2

Ah yes, Rabies clinic is at 11am sharp on tuesdays, Please wear clean loose fitting underwear, It won't hurt much and is just a precaution.

It won't hurt much! :w00t: Where is my cell phone? Does any one have the number for Mystery Airlines? Gotta go before the shot police find me.
  • Like 2

Yeah, you got my name wrong. It's theotherguy, not quy.

Q's make you more mysterious.
  • Like 3

Hello KevinP welcome to UM, I'm sure you will enjoy your stay here, just remember to put the cat out before you go to bed. :cat:

• Like 3

Mail me a pair of your undergarments. Email me for my address.

• Like 4

Mail me a pair of your undergarments. Email me for my address.

Are you suggesting I have a big derriere? How dare you!

• Like 3

Hello KevinP welcome to UM, I'm sure you will enjoy your stay here, just remember to put the cat out before you go to bed. :cat:

Hello Oxo1.

Thank you, but I have no cat......or dog. I do pet the neighbor's cat from time to time.

• Like 2

Are you suggesting I have a big derriere? How dare you!

Now, now.......don't insert things I didn't say. and I have no idea what the size of of your derriere is, but I can only hope it's large. I like a girl with some back.

Oh, I should add, I'm a full coverage sort of guy, no thongs please.

Edited by KevinP
  • Like 4

Now, now.......don't insert things I didn't say. and I have no idea what the size of of your derriere is, but I can only hope it's large. I like a girl with some back.

Oh, I should add, I'm a full coverage sort of guy, no thongs please.

You seen the price of undies these days? I treasure all mine and rarely give them away.

• Like 3

just remember to put the cat out before you go to bed. :cat:

Riiiight...Have you met UM's "cat"? Good luck with that, kevin.

• Like 3

I do appreciate getting that out to me ahead of time. You don't happen to have a Tardis do you?

• Like 2