Photo

Day 1

Posted by Mnemonix , 03 August 2012 · 334 views

Hello, brother/sister,

I have decided to make an effort to change, physically, mentally and most importantly, spiritually. You may know that I have said that I am not happy with my life. This change will not happen overnight. I am not sure how long it will take, but I suppose that's the fun of it. I'm going to take one small step at a time. Nobody knows if nobody tries, right?

I am open to all suggestions, and happy to receive advice. I'm here to learn, and decisions are important. If something isn't working, I'll look for alternatives. Maybe somewhere along the line, I'll find myself one step closer to an answer. I also decided that I will do my best to show love and acceptance to the members here, as an exercise for giving out positive energy.

I think that if I at least record my progress, I'll be more committed. Just a thought. Let's just see how this goes, shall we? Maybe I'll post something every time something significant happens, or so.

Wish me luck, brother/sister.

*Deep breath*

Day 1

Kiba dachi - 4 minutes 30 seconds

10kg bicep curls - 15 reps/ left arm; 20 reps/ right arm

Meditated for a while (Suggestions are welcome. I meditate by focusing on my breath, I have no way of measuring the time right now.)

Diamond push ups - 25 reps

Well, if you have any suggestions, feel free to offer. I'll do my best to be open minded.

I also want to practice self-hypnosis regularly. I have a few books for reference.

For physical training, I do it on and off. Some days I feel fired up to train, other days I just feel dead. Let's see if I can change that.

Good luck!

And remember, if there's a day you don't do your routine, it doesn't mean you've failed.  Tomorrow is another day, don't give up!

karmakazi, on 03 August 2012 - 04:58 PM, said:

Good luck!

And remember, if there's a day you don't do your routine, it doesn't mean you've failed.  Tomorrow is another day, don't give up!

Thank you, I will take breaks from time to time of course =)

Ever Learning
Aug 03 2012 08:30 PM
you should try curl same amount on each arm or keep doing 20 on your right till your left catches up. make sure you have your rest days, loads of people i know work out for a week every day and then give up because its too much of a toll on their body. id suggest either work out one day and rest the next and work out the following day, or workout 2days and then have a rest day.
Jogging is a must for working out, will be hell in the beginning but you will feel the benefits soon enough. i wish you the best of luck and look forward to hearing about your progress

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Tags

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    Professor T
    31 Aug 2012 - 21:54
  • Photo
    The Mule