Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Did President Eisenhower meet with aliens ?

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#61    Scudbuster

Scudbuster

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts

• "This Train will stop at Tucumcari"

Posted 26 February 2012 - 01:03 AM

View Postbouncer, on 25 February 2012 - 07:09 PM, said:

heres a bunch of guys, military etc, telling the 'truth' about ufos beaming lazers at nuke silos...and landing!!

There's a huge, huge, difference between Timothy Good and many of the people who were actual witnesses or exposed to the phenomena in some manner - I tend to believe the majority of these ex military, airline pilots, and law enforcement types.

Tim Good just seems to believe anyone, at anytime, no matter how wild the story is.

#62    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,114 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 27 February 2012 - 05:43 AM

View Postquillius, on 24 February 2012 - 10:26 AM, said:

Hey buddy, couple of points, firstly its a false start anyway as the word probably isnt definitive therefore no conclusions could have been drawn based on this by Wookie to begin with. That aside the second point is that if they are asked for info on 'UFOs' then why would they put forward any info on secret craft? for them its a known not an unkown so by default they are not lying :)

How I read Wookies post is that he is saying we cannot trust the Government because they have lied to us when they have had to. I just cannot come to terms with that logic. He was saying that we cannot trust that the documents pertaining to the Presidents whereabouts because the Government lies about black ops, which really is a different issue as well. We cannot know if or why the presidents presence was or was not lied about, and we have no reason to seriously doubt the official explanation so I wonder why the reason for said suspicion in the first instance.

View Postquillius, on 24 February 2012 - 10:26 AM, said:

I see your points mate and I especially agree with the final part as this does actually prove a small stumbling block for me...i.e. the lacklustre efforts if the order came from above..

the only way round this would be the possibility of them 'believing the attempts were not lacklustre', 'they had nothing better to offer as explanations', 'they didnt need any better explanations' at least not at the time, maybe its time that has made these 'answers' reveal themselves for what they are 'plainly incorrect'

:tu:

That is what I think happened. We can see them as lacklustre with time to analyse them, but they might have sounded awesome in the moment to the creator of said explanation. Because a little postulation proves the explanations to be a bit ludicrous at times, I think a Government body specifically assigned with the task of debunking would do a much better job of it.

Edited by psyche101, 27 February 2012 - 05:44 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#63    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 4,983 posts

• A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:32 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 27 February 2012 - 05:43 AM, said:

How I read Wookies post is that he is saying we cannot trust the Government because they have lied to us when they have had to. I just cannot come to terms with that logic. He was saying that we cannot trust that the documents pertaining to the Presidents whereabouts because the Government lies about black ops, which really is a different issue as well. We cannot know if or why the presidents presence was or was not lied about, and we have no reason to seriously doubt the official explanation so I wonder why the reason for said suspicion in the first instance.

interesting point Psyche

View Postpsyche101, on 27 February 2012 - 05:43 AM, said:

That is what I think happened. We can see them as lacklustre with time to analyse them, but they might have sounded awesome in the moment to the creator of said explanation. Because a little postulation proves the explanations to be a bit ludicrous at times, I think a Government body specifically assigned with the task of debunking would do a much better job of it.

I appreciate this is a possibility, at the same time there are lots of possibilities in my mind.....will we ever get to the bottom of it?

#64    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,404 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 01:55 AM

Too much reading between the blanks sometimes causes Loss of Direction ! Like when you cross the Lines on the High-way ! :wacko:

This is a Work in Progress!

#65    Annabis

Annabis

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:55 PM

He did indeed meet with aliens and it has all been documented on serpo.org

#66    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,404 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:47 AM

View PostAnnabis, on 29 March 2012 - 08:55 PM, said:

He did indeed meet with aliens and it has all been documented on serpo.org
Too Funny ! I would vote for Ike again !

#67    Philt

Philt

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:58 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 30 March 2012 - 12:47 AM, said:

Too Funny ! I would vote for Ike again !

He met with them alright.....................watch Futurama (the Roswell Episode)

Thats proof right there baby.

Edited by Philt, 30 March 2012 - 01:59 AM.

#68    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,404 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:33 AM

View PostPhilt, on 30 March 2012 - 01:58 AM, said:

He met with them alright.....................watch Futurama (the Roswell Episode)

Thats proof right there baby.
They actually gave him the Trick to the Universe ! "v=HoD "

#69    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,165 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 03:38 AM

This could be why, plus if some did know the truth the planet would be turned into an astroid belt.

In the universe of Star Trek, the Prime Directive, Starfleet's General Order #1, is the most prominent guiding principle of the United Federation of Planets. The Prime Directive dictates that there can be no interference with the internal development of alien civilizations.

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#70    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,114 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 30 March 2012 - 04:12 AM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 30 March 2012 - 03:38 AM, said:

This could be why, plus if some did know the truth the planet would be turned into an astroid belt.

In the universe of Star Trek, the Prime Directive, Starfleet's General Order #1, is the most prominent guiding principle of the United Federation of Planets. The Prime Directive dictates that there can be no interference with the internal development of alien civilizations.

I urge you to check out the episodes: "Justice", "Who Watches The Watchers", "The Drumhead" and "Homeward"

;)

Edited by psyche101, 30 March 2012 - 04:12 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#71    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,165 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 03:49 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 30 March 2012 - 04:12 AM, said:

I urge you to check out the episodes: "Justice", "Who Watches The Watchers", "The Drumhead" and "Homeward"

;)

Ahh yes but we simple humans may be more flawed in practicing what we preach then say a species capable of light speed ;)

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#72    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 06:03 PM

maybe all world leaders are given a chance to meet with them,and they choose sides ?Different alien factions
who knows ,,

Miss me?

#73    27vet

27vet

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts

• Sometimes I sits and thinks and sometimes I just sits.

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:51 PM

If any head of state were to meet an alien, it;would certainly be on a need-to-know basis, and we don't need to know (in their opinion)

Edited by 27vet, 30 March 2012 - 08:54 PM.

#74    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,404 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 03:52 AM

THe real question is ? "Tomas Cantrell was shot down around Fort Knox in His P-51 and THe bits and pieces are now underground there ? DId IKE know this ?
I bet So ! He`s the reason that UFO`s were asking for a Gold withdraw ! We will sell our Souls to Know IF E.T. is real ?
Now who do you believe ? Too much T.V. will fry your Brain ! I bet that All the Gold in Fort Knox is all Gone ! Or Im not a Special K kinda Guy !
WHere`s that Helmut Sweetpumper ! LoL ~

#75    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,914 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 31 March 2012 - 11:57 PM

I watched a show on ufos last year dont know if it was ufo hunters or another show about them. but the rumor has it that the army has a film of  a ufo landing at at an air force base. and an air men
was at a diner the next day and he said that a ufo landed and
the guywas never seen again

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users