Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * - - 16 votes

sandy hook "exposed"?


  • Please log in to reply
2813 replies to this topic

#466    Leftcoastgal

Leftcoastgal

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 104 posts
  • Joined:04 Feb 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:US ~ Left Coast

  • "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro" H.S. Thompson
    Avatar: The Comet Kid by Bob Sacha

Posted 03 March 2013 - 07:54 PM

View PostTiggs, on 03 March 2013 - 07:34 PM, said:

Mostly because they're fictional characters.

In the real world - Crime scene sign-in sheets are standard procedure.

I still don't buy that the blinking signage was part of this.  Not when all the info is looked at as a whole. One article I found referenced  this school not being an active school but a site regularly used to stage drills of various circumstances. They incorporate whole small towns in staging these things, these drills.  Full bore Hollywood stuff to achieve a real look for the disaster mediation they are performing.  Google it, you'll find photos of participants standing around 'on break' with their fake limbs destroyed by bombs, hanging by threads, bloody as all hell... really realistic looking.. all for drill sake.  Too much of this doesn't pass muster IMO.


#467    Tiggs

Tiggs

    Relax. It's only me.

  • 8,918 posts
  • Joined:30 Jan 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Orange County, California

  • Universe Service Pack 2 still needs patching.

Posted 03 March 2013 - 08:29 PM

View PostLeftcoastgal, on 03 March 2013 - 07:54 PM, said:

I still don't buy that the blinking signage was part of this.  Not when all the info is looked at as a whole. One article I found referenced  this school not being an active school but a site regularly used to stage drills of various circumstances.

Sure. That's why it has enrollment records going back to 1988, as well as test results, too.


"What happens when an irresistible force meets an immovable object?" - Tiggs vs PA - Did Jesus Really exist? - The Formal Debate:
HERE
Posted Image


#468    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

    Njuggle

  • Member
  • 9,246 posts
  • Joined:20 Oct 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:UK

  • I never walk alone.

Posted 03 March 2013 - 08:43 PM

View PostTiggs, on 03 March 2013 - 07:39 PM, said:

From "Forensics for Dummies":


The size of the area in which a crime occurs varies from scene to scene, and police must be prepared to quickly determine the size and boundaries of a crime scene. This task is not as easy at it seems. A crime scene may be a single room, an entire house, everything on a property, or even a whole neighborhood.

At a minimum, the crime scene includes

The exact spot where the offense took place
Areas from which the site can be entered, exited, or even escaped
Locations of key pieces of evidence — the body in a murder, a safe or cabinet in a burglary, or an entire structure in a suspicious fire

A crime scene can be cordoned off using crime-scene tape, barricades, automobiles, or even by police officers standing guard. Only personnel who are absolutely necessary for processing the scene are allowed in. This restriction often is more difficult to accomplish than you may think. A victim's family members or neighbors may be emotionally unstable and thus difficult to remove from the area. And, of course, members of the press often have clever ways of gaining access to a crime scene, to say nothing of a captain or other high-ranking official trying to push his or her way past a lowly patrol officer who's following orders to keep everyone without a reason for being there away from the scene. Furthermore, you can never underestimate the meanderings of the curious bystander.

After the scene is secured, the first officer to arrive establishes a security log, which basically is a sign-in sheet that must be signed by any and all visitors to the scene. This kind of crowd control helps the investigation in many ways, not the least of which is limiting the number of people who must be examined when stray fingerprints and shoeprints are found. If investigators can be ruled out, the print or prints may point to the perpetrator.

Sorry, I'm not quite sure what point you're trying to make here.

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

#469    Tiggs

Tiggs

    Relax. It's only me.

  • 8,918 posts
  • Joined:30 Jan 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Orange County, California

  • Universe Service Pack 2 still needs patching.

Posted 03 March 2013 - 08:48 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 03 March 2013 - 08:43 PM, said:

Sorry, I'm not quite sure what point you're trying to make here.

That it's standard practice for the entry to the crime scene to be restricted, and for anyone entering it to sign in, regardless of it's size.


"What happens when an irresistible force meets an immovable object?" - Tiggs vs PA - Did Jesus Really exist? - The Formal Debate:
HERE
Posted Image


#470    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

    Njuggle

  • Member
  • 9,246 posts
  • Joined:20 Oct 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:UK

  • I never walk alone.

Posted 03 March 2013 - 08:54 PM

View PostTiggs, on 03 March 2013 - 08:48 PM, said:

That it's standard practice for the entry to the crime scene to be restricted, and for anyone entering it to sign in, regardless of it's size.
Ah! right, well ....... my point was that it's kinda pointless to have such a system in place when the crime scene is as big as a school. Well, not pointless perhaps, but virtually impossible to make it work.

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

#471    Tiggs

Tiggs

    Relax. It's only me.

  • 8,918 posts
  • Joined:30 Jan 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Orange County, California

  • Universe Service Pack 2 still needs patching.

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:08 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 03 March 2013 - 08:54 PM, said:

Ah! right, well ....... my point was that it's kinda pointless to have such a system in place when the crime scene is as big as a school. Well, not pointless perhaps, but virtually impossible to make it work.

It's generally not that difficult when you have a police helicopter, some police dogs and some police tactical units to do so.


"What happens when an irresistible force meets an immovable object?" - Tiggs vs PA - Did Jesus Really exist? - The Formal Debate:
HERE
Posted Image


#472    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

    Njuggle

  • Member
  • 9,246 posts
  • Joined:20 Oct 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:UK

  • I never walk alone.

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:39 PM

So ..... how many people would have a legitimate reason to be in a crime scene? Not very many I'm thinking. Wouldn't these people know that they had to 'sign in' somewhere before ducking under the 'police line - do not cross' tape? Wouldn't it be part of their training to learn that that routine had to be carried out every job they went on? Surely they don't need a big neon sign to remind them?! Wouldn't their vehicles be stopped by officers on foot some distance from the crime scene and those officers would ask them what was their business there and demand to see identification(perhaps even make a written note of it at that time, or radio through to their colleagues further along that such-and-such a person was on their way)?
That sign is completely incongruous!

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

#473    Tiggs

Tiggs

    Relax. It's only me.

  • 8,918 posts
  • Joined:30 Jan 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Orange County, California

  • Universe Service Pack 2 still needs patching.

Posted 03 March 2013 - 10:38 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 03 March 2013 - 09:39 PM, said:

So ..... how many people would have a legitimate reason to be in a crime scene? Not very many I'm thinking. Wouldn't these people know that they had to 'sign in' somewhere before ducking under the 'police line - do not cross' tape? Wouldn't it be part of their training to learn that that routine had to be carried out every job they went on? Surely they don't need a big neon sign to remind them?! Wouldn't their vehicles be stopped by officers on foot some distance from the crime scene and those officers would ask them what was their business there and demand to see identification(perhaps even make a written note of it at that time, or radio through to their colleagues further along that such-and-such a person was on their way)?
That sign is completely incongruous!

In your opinion.

In my opinion, I suspect that a large neon sign is exactly what you need to remind you to do paperwork when your mind is otherwise distracted with processing the thought of several dead children.


"What happens when an irresistible force meets an immovable object?" - Tiggs vs PA - Did Jesus Really exist? - The Formal Debate:
HERE
Posted Image


#474    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 16,578 posts
  • Joined:15 Feb 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Planet TEXAS

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:06 AM

Indeed ! DEAD CHILDREN ! DEAD TEACHERS ! our Government does not stage anything like this and Sandy Hook is one of our worst nightmares in this country ! Sick young adult,that stuck his brain matter into a sick world of violent games,and guns,and ideology got us all off guard ! Its a lesson we all need to watch the signs for from now on in all our lifes ! Remember If your reading this you are the lucky ones ! I pray for those family`s ! :innocent:

This is a Work in Progress!

#475    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

    Non-Corporeal Being

  • Member
  • 7,861 posts
  • Joined:23 Dec 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:27North 80West

Posted 04 March 2013 - 02:10 PM

View PostTiggs, on 03 March 2013 - 07:34 PM, said:

Mostly because they're fictional characters.

In the real world - Crime scene sign-in sheets are standard procedure.

The sign we're talking about were not sign-in sheets.  They were directed at travelers on the public highway, and they were addressed to "particpants", not "investigators".


#476    Tiggs

Tiggs

    Relax. It's only me.

  • 8,918 posts
  • Joined:30 Jan 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Orange County, California

  • Universe Service Pack 2 still needs patching.

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:03 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 04 March 2013 - 02:10 PM, said:

The sign we're talking about were not sign-in sheets.  They were directed at travelers on the public highway, and they were addressed to "particpants", not "investigators".
So you have evidence that the sign was placed on a section of the road which was accessible at that point to the public?

As well as evidence that they weren't there for the investigators?




"What happens when an irresistible force meets an immovable object?" - Tiggs vs PA - Did Jesus Really exist? - The Formal Debate:
HERE
Posted Image


#477    FurthurBB

FurthurBB

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,357 posts
  • Joined:21 May 2008

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:33 PM

View PostLeftcoastgal, on 03 March 2013 - 07:29 AM, said:

My personal  favorite is the interview with Gene Rosen, in which directly behind him, over his right shoulder,  by a couple hundred feet at most,  is a blinking Highway conditions road sign, that reads "EVERYONE MUST SIGN IN".  How many disaster sites do you see one of these placed?  Don't work too hard, the answer is None.  The site itself seems to be coming to light as a site exclusively used by a government agency, (I'll go get the name and  post it here) to hold these drills, in order to prepare local law enforcement and EMS responders for the possibility of this happening in their community.  This was a staged drill. That sign convinced me beyond doubt.  I also read the documents describing these specific drills, for school massacres.  Takes your heart right out of your chest! .

Go to You Tube, catch a clip titled  "America's Coup de 'etat',   (in four parts), it explained why this 'drill' was allowed to go so far south, why we are being spoon fed the fact that this is a fake.  What the prize is in the end?  Give it a listen. Seriously, it's important stuff.

You have never been on a actual crime scene, have you?


#478    FurthurBB

FurthurBB

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,357 posts
  • Joined:21 May 2008

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:35 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 03 March 2013 - 08:43 PM, said:

Sorry, I'm not quite sure what point you're trying to make here.

They do make you sign in to crime scenes because everything has to be protected for trial.


#479    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

    Non-Corporeal Being

  • Member
  • 7,861 posts
  • Joined:23 Dec 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:27North 80West

Posted 04 March 2013 - 09:44 PM

View PostTiggs, on 04 March 2013 - 04:03 PM, said:

So you have evidence that the sign was placed on a section of the road which was accessible at that point to the public?

As well as evidence that they weren't there for the investigators?

Circumstantial evidence only Tiggs.  Have you any evidence they were in place to direct the investigators?  I wonder why they would use the term "participants" and not 'investigators'?


#480    Tiggs

Tiggs

    Relax. It's only me.

  • 8,918 posts
  • Joined:30 Jan 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Orange County, California

  • Universe Service Pack 2 still needs patching.

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:19 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 04 March 2013 - 09:44 PM, said:

Circumstantial evidence only Tiggs.  Have you any evidence they were in place to direct the investigators?
No. I don't have any evidence what they were used for, at all, but I'm not the one making an extraordinary claim.

Quote

I wonder why they would use the term "participants" and not 'investigators'?
What makes you think they used either word?


"What happens when an irresistible force meets an immovable object?" - Tiggs vs PA - Did Jesus Really exist? - The Formal Debate:
HERE
Posted Image





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users