Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Federal Agents Can Face Firing Squad

OverSword

From the article:

After months of anguished debate over mass shootings, gun control and Second Amendment rights, the Justice Department finds itself on the defensive after a training manual surfaced that suggests federal agents could face a firing squad for leaking government secrets.

The online manual for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives — complete with a photo of a turn-of-the-century firing squad — was obtained by The Washington Times from a concerned federal law enforcement official, and it immediately drew protests from watchdogs who said it showed a lack of sensitivity to gun violence and the continuing hostile environment toward whistleblowers.

Stephen Kohn, executive director of the National Whistleblower Center, said the DOJ has forgotten about the protections of the First Amendment, which covers leaks to the media, and that the photo could scare its employees into self-censorship.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/15/atfs-prescription-leaking-secrets-firing-squad/

The gullible mind of the statist: If there's no precedent, it'll never happen; if there is a precedent, it's perfectly legitimate!

BS, and BS.

• Like 1

The gullible mind of the statist: If there's no precedent, it'll never happen; if there is a precedent, it's perfectly legitimate!

BS, and BS.

lol, you suck at reading mindsets.

i only asked if it ever happened, you already made up sht about my mindset.

I know little about your "mindset" and could care even less. If you're a statist, you'll have the mindset I just described. Precedence justifies further action and a lack of precedence makes us all safe from it ever happening. I've heard this "logic" enough hundreds of times now to draw this conclusion already.

So you don't know of anyone. So? Does being an agent grant someone some kind of immunity to punishment in your mindset? Americans haven't been executed before for treason? It's happened before dude. Do some homework.

Ever the sage... it's what he does man...

Now I'm curious as well if there have been agents that have faced firing squad. There may have been at some point in our history, but darned if I know where to look for such information.

I know little about your "mindset" and could care even less. If you're a statist, you'll have the mindset I just described. Precedence justifies further action and a lack of precedence makes us all safe from it ever happening. I've heard this "logic" enough hundreds of times now to draw this conclusion already.

So you don't know of anyone. So? Does being an agent grant someone some kind of immunity to punishment in your mindset? Americans haven't been executed before for treason? It's happened before dude. Do some homework.

wtf are you talking about???? are you high?????

all i asked if it happend or not, and i didn't ask about americans executed for treason in general.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

But if federal agents are caught enforcing constitutional governance they will simply be prosecuted and imprisoned for a life time.

If it does/did happen I have doubts the public at large would hear about it. Not exactly a media friendly concept

The fact that this is even brought up shows just how insane this government is when it comes to people who expose coruption.