Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Spider found floating in Coca-Cola

Still Waters

When Amanda Barr bought a three-litre bottle of Coca-Cola, she thought she'd snared a bargain by getting 50 per cent extra.

Unfortunately, it was a little bit more than 50 per cent extra when she found a two-inch spider floating in her glass.

http://metro.co.uk/2...r-cola-4851632/

• Like 2

Coca-Cola: You never enjoy it alone! :P

But seriously though, i wouldn't want to experience something like that! :ph34r:

• Like 1

When Amanda Barr bought a three-litre bottle of Coca-Cola, she thought she'd snared a bargain by getting 50 per cent extra.

Unfortunately, it was a little bit more than 50 per cent extra when she found a two-inch spider floating in her glass.

http://metro.co.uk/2...r-cola-4851632/

Reminds me of that old joke:-

"Waiter, what's that spider doing in my soup?"

"Looks like the Back Stroke madam!"

• Like 4

Spiders are attracted to sweet things but poor spider, drowning in coca cola.

• Like 2

Pepsi won a lawsuit of someone claiming a mouse was found in their two liter. They won because they showed that the mouse would of resolved from the acid over the truck trip so there is no way someone found a mouse. Let that sink in folks lol.

So yeah I feel like the spider thing may be a scam just like the women who tried to claim she found a finger in her chili. Everyone wants money

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 3

Pepsi won a lawsuit of someone claiming a mouse was found in their two liter. They won because they showed that the mouse would of resolved from the acid over the truck trip so there is no way someone found a mouse. Let that sink in folks lol.

So yeah I feel like the spider thing may be a scam just like the women who tried to claim she found a finger in her chili. Everyone wants money

Sips a nice cherry coke, yes I know, that Pepsi is some filthy stuff....

• Like 2

About the mouse being resolved in Pepsi acid.

Just think about how the acid in our stomach are more corrosive then Pepsi is.

So hearing about what would happen with the mouse doesn't bother me about that.

I do agree with you about people being money greedy.