Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Fort Hood Hero Says Obama 'Betrayed' Her

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16    The Unseen

The Unseen

Poltergeist

• 2,774 posts

• Whats out there?

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:00 PM

Like that wa never going to happen,Obama just said that B.S. to take the spot light,He was never going to do a darn thing, He just wanted the media to  think he was going to  help  ,That is why  He is the DOG of all Presidents who served, It dose not surprise me in the least that he did nothing,He probably forgot about them 15 minutes after  his  big "I AM GOING to HELP" speach. But that is YOUR PRESIDENT,not mine I did not vote that liar into office,but some fools did and now were stuck with a B.S.,American hatting President .I think he should be impeached and ran out of America on a rail while being tared and feathered, But I do know one thing he was the lesser of the evils that were running for office.Still.no matter who won,we all lost.

#17    The Unseen

The Unseen

Poltergeist

• 2,774 posts

• Whats out there?

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:07 PM

View PostBama13, on 14 February 2013 - 03:55 PM, said:

I do remember he said in 2008 that if the deficif wasn't cut in half by the end of his first term he would be a one-term president. Oh wait, you want an example of where he kept his word. That'll take some digging.
Digging,Hope you have a excavator to dig,But even if you did,you still wouldnt  find anything.

#18    The Unseen

The Unseen

Poltergeist

• 2,774 posts

• Whats out there?

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:18 PM

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 14 February 2013 - 04:02 PM, said:

Americans pulling out of Iraq, Bin Laden dead, 49'ers losing the super bowl
He didnt do any of that  without  getting something in return. Hes a JOKE, Bin Laden, Ha  He only took credit for what our Millitary did,  It was our Navy Seals that killed him,Not the Idiot we have in office,His butt didn't even give the order to do what they did, and if you believe he gave the word your fooling yourself. and as for the 49ers  they sucked anyway.LOL

#19    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 11,064 posts

• "dirt collects at the interfaces"

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:13 AM

View Postsupervike, on 14 February 2013 - 09:03 PM, said:

Sorry, it sounds like she is playing the victim, and wants a payout.

It's clear that's exactly what she wants. As a military member she gets healthcare already. It's sad about the medal thing. She could fight for that but instead wants some kind of monetary settlement as being "taken care of" by taxpayer dollars. Conservatives should hate this woman for that alone.

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now!""
- Friedrich Nietzsche

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users