Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

MTV

mypaddedroom

This is for those of you who watch MTV most of you may not. I use to watch it, but it never shows music it's always reality or so called reality shows or some dumb shi* on. I can't stand it now some shows are good, but they never show music. How many other people feel this way also? grin2.gif

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mypaddedroom

• kreestar

• daedelus

• Jasu

they play music vids from about midnight till noon. but it's almost never anything good (by my standards, neway)

vh1 is a little worse.

but vh1 mega hits and mtv hits(if you have digi cable) play music vids 24/7 with very little comercials(sp?)

They play music videos like once a day and half the time im in school. And the TRL countdown sucks they play the good videos for like 30seconds! I like to watch BET!! thumbsup.gif

here:

free music videoness!

it's kinna on the goo goo dolls page, but oh well.

you don't hafta signup, but it's free if you want to.

happy.gif

Edited by Angelfish

I'm so there with you D12 wacko.gif , MTV really should change its name cuz it shows anything but videos, I think they've lost their initiative and what they do play is the same mainstream videos over and over again but I've heard that FUSE (another music channel) is good

Yeah the only time they play good videos is after 12am thats way to late to stay up just to see new music videos!

I get sick of seeing the same things repeated over and over on any channel, let alone the same few select songs on MTV (which usually annoy me). Although, I don't tend to watch TV much anyway.

it has got some good programs on it eg

jackass

wild boys

pimp my ride

morning wood(thats on mtv2)

and of couse

VIVA LA BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

out of all of them morning wood is the only 1 that has music videos.

I agree with daedelus about MTV having at least some shows on it that I consider worth watching...mostly for humor thumbsup.gif .... I think the last time I was actually into watching MTV often was a couple of years ago... I basically hate MTV now... I dislike the 'reality' shows just as D12 said... I think at some extent it's become hypocritical... I'm not quite sure how yet but it sure feels that way sometimes... dontgetit.gif

jackass

wild boys

pimp my ride

and of couse

Yeah I like all those shows also except Viva La Bam that guy puts his parents through hell! Some parts of it is kinda funny. The show I like is Wildboyz! thumbsup.gif

jackass

wild boys

pimp my ride

and of couse

Yeah I like all those shows also except Viva La Bam that guy puts his parents through hell! Some parts of it is kinda funny. The show I like is Wildboyz! thumbsup.gif

but after a while you see all of the episodes and then there just reruns

i must have seen every episode of jackass at least 10 times.

i recon they should get some new shows.

I find myself watching Made sometimes...

As for MTV not playing videos anymore, I probably wouldn't want to watch most of the crap they're coming up with these days anyway. It's all a$$e$ and bling-bling and pop princesses. Almost no originality or creativity. Fuse is good. And as much as I complain about VH1 not playing videos anymore either, I just can't keep myself from getting sucked into those countdowns, and the I Love the 80's show.

I'd love to see a channel come out with videos from the 80's and 90's, all day and night. But that's just me...

Just think one day we ill be watching the music we like now on Vh1 al the rap and hip op will be on the VH1 countdowns. w00t.gif

I don't like MTV. They rarely play music. And when they do, it sucks. Itwas a good idea when it started but then got infected with something when it fell out of a tree and scraped its knee. Don't know what, but MTV sure smells bad.

I feel the exact same way. Normally in the morning before school I would watch it just to see music videos, but every video is some stupid pop or rock crap! So now I'm opn the internet in the morning like now. grin2.gif

I don't understand why they still call it MTV. It's not music television anymore. They ruined MTV2 as well! It used to be only videos, now it shows all that other crap.

I like VH1 Classic and Fuse. I hate MTV so much. I never watch it. If I wanted to see Bam, I could watch CKY. MTV is such crap. MTV2 is ok, but will probably turn into MTV some time soon.

Kreestar?

I really , really. serioulsy... love your avatar.

wub.gif

VH1 that's wore than MTV. Well I guess it's just whatever kind of music you like to listen to. VH1 plays nothing but rock videos. I like rap so I don't really watch VH1.

VH1 that's wore than MTV. Well I guess it's just whatever kind of music you like to listen to. VH1 plays nothing but rock videos. I like rap so I don't really watch VH1.

That's why I like VH1. Because it plays only rock videos. So there aren't songs that waste my time. Not that rap is bad, although I think it is, I really don't like listening to it.

if u dont like mtv and vh1

go 4 kerrang and Q there my favourites thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

That's why I like VH1. Because it plays only rock videos. So there aren't songs that waste my time. Not that rap is bad, although I think it is, I really don't like listening to it.

Most people I talk to in forums don't like rap. Unless I'm on a music forum. I don't really like rock, but I do like some rock music. I guess you could say I'm open to all music types it all depends on the music artist.

I despise MTV with an irrational hate. They only show rap/pop videos if they're even showing videos at all (i hate this type of music disgust.gif )...the only thing good on the whole channel is Jackass grin2.gif

All MT does is show rock! They need to show more rap! blink.gif I hardly see rap videos.