Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 2 votes

[Merged]Food 4 thought/Batman Murders Covert

batman murders covert op

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#61    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 3,922 posts

• "The problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Posted 25 July 2012 - 04:36 AM

NEWSFLASH!!! ... "Noted conspiracy theorist, Jon Rappoport... really, just concocts another theory."

*added* And before someone calls me a 'slave of the media', I haven't regularly watched TV in about seven years.

I have an associate degree in media, yet the first 'images' of the event I've seen as yet was Holmes in court today.

Edited by Likely Guy, 25 July 2012 - 04:45 AM.

#62    sickpuppy

sickpuppy

tinfoil

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,353 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 05:23 AM

All of the gear that the gunman both carried and had at his apartment was legally purchased in the run up to the tragic events, according to sources.  I'm reasonably sure that any of our American friends here, given around the same amount of time as the gunman had, could go and purchase the exact same list of items with little difficulty and entirely legally.
..and doesn't this just speak volumes about how everything is set up?

(i) just think of everything else compared to this - take health insurance for example; contrast it to a small section of what's been quoted above (ie: with little difficulty) ...and it starts to paint a picture, now let's compare this to how a person has access to healthy food.. what about good education? what about information and news? how about housing? paying your bills, etc..

how hard is it to do any of that? where's the 'little difficulty' there? ..and it just gets more and more restricted, for example; now there's a new mental health term (something nervosa, i forgot) it's about these people who "insist" on eating healthy food only (like there's something wrong about that????) these people are now being labeled as 'having some kind of mental problem' (internet search it)

..any of this making sense yet? ..everything i mention is related to you, your health, your *LIFE*

..but you can QUITE EASILY and LEGALY go and purchase all this material of *DEATH*.

..and unlike all the positive stuff, the healthy food, the affordable housing, etc - the stuff of your livelihood.. it's always easier to get hold of the negative stuff.. in the same way you can buy unhealthy products with ease, in the same way you can expect to be screwed by the insurance company, in the same way you know you're going to pay 3x more for a hotdog at a ball game, etc, etc.. in the same way you'll always see a criminal *WITH* a gun taking things from others.. in the same way you're never going to see a rich man giving anything away..

think about it. this is how everything is 'set up' ...it's a big subject and sorry to ramble a bit, but everything's being ****ed up on purpose.

now by all means, continue to dump on us for making the issue political.. all the while, listening to your fox news tell you the shooter was a tea party member, oh wait, now he's not they say..

honestly... O_o

My contribution is deciding how giant mutant space goats travel in space.
Newton's Second Law: For every action there is a equal and opposite reaction. They fart themselves around.

#63    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,852 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 01:18 PM

Tmars

I agree with you on your Vicodin comments.  It seems an unlikely culprit to me.

However, some stories are claiming that he used very large doses.

#64    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,931 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 04:03 PM

Here's a shocking idea. How about instead of blaming shadowy government forces for everything bad that happens we instead blame the b****** that actual did the crime.

Damn the cost of a sandwich went up a quarter. It's a government plot!

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#65    Karlis

Karlis

• 8,614 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 10:13 AM

Was it all an act? Experts say Dark Knight massacre gunman's bizarre court performance could have been fake

'I think you're looking at a very tired individual combined with what his normal personality might be,' CNN legal analyst Paul Callan said after the appearance.

But despite how Holmes looked to the court, a jail employee has claimed that the 12-minute catatonic appearance was an act, not due to tiredness or as the result of any drugs.

It is a possibility also entertained by experts, including Marissa Randazzo, a former chief research psychologist for the U.S. Secret Service and an expert in mass shootings.

Read more

#66    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 3,746 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

• It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 03:13 PM

I think that this boy, some would call hiim a man, is not innately murderous. Murder is not in his facial structure. His pupils are moderately large, which indicates that he is an moderately outgoing young man.  His sclera structure does not reveal that he has a disregard for life. From the photos we are given, hIs eyes are somewhat vacant, as tho he is flowing in a altered mental state when the photo was taken. His mouth indicates that he does indeed smile with frequency, and perhaps laughs often.

The hair dye is new, fresh. Done specifically for the day. LIke I once did yearly for Halloween. He may wellhave thought he was dressing up like they do for Rocky Horro Picture Show, to add that extra ambiance to the movie showing.

My question is how he was able to stockpile all the stuff we are told he did without some level of monitoring by intelligence agencies and/or the FBI.

He is in very close proximity to the AF Academy, where within it's walls are massive religious wars, ... and NORAD. I am sure that he would have been monitored for all the things he stockpiled just because this is a very sensitive zone in this country and because the Patriot Act provides for just this sort of thing,

So the question becomes, WHO really failed Colorado the most? A total and absolute failure, ... unless it was allowed to happen, or it was purposefully done by a group with some influence into our intelligence agencies and/or the FBI, CBI and so on.

As a rule, I do not believe the press releases from mainstream media, while i do indeed read them. I look for that ring of truth that sometimes comes, but not very often, from their issuances.

I watch people closely. For example, Bush had a frequent grimace that indicated the use of anti-psychotics. That grimace was so often caught on camera and passed on to the world.

I have been wanting to buy a gun for sometime now. I left the 357 magnum I had in my bedside table with a cast-off marriage. What a kick it had!

Edited by regeneratia, 26 July 2012 - 03:17 PM.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#67    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 3,746 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

Posted 26 July 2012 - 03:21 PM

View PostKarlis, on 26 July 2012 - 10:13 AM, said:

Was it all an act? Experts say Dark Knight massacre gunman's bizarre court performance could have been fake

'I think you're looking at a very tired individual combined with what his normal personality might be,' CNN legal analyst Paul Callan said after the appearance.

But despite how Holmes looked to the court, a jail employee has claimed that the 12-minute catatonic appearance was an act, not due to tiredness or as the result of any drugs.

It is a possibility also entertained by experts, including Marissa Randazzo, a former chief research psychologist for the U.S. Secret Service and an expert in mass shootings.

Read more

Wow, that is nice. Someone actually put their name to what they were thinking, instead of just being revealed as an expert. When I read these stories in the mainstream media, most often we get some phrase like "law enforcement officials" or "experts say" without naming who these people are. Yet people tend to trust the slant that is provided with such vague terms. I need more from my news. I need names. And I am sure hoping you all do too,

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema

#68    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,931 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 04:43 PM

Looks have nothing to do with the ability to commit murder. Anthropological criminology fell out of use about a hundred years ago.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#69    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 3,746 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 04:57 PM

View PostCorp, on 26 July 2012 - 04:43 PM, said:

Looks have nothing to do with the ability to commit murder. Anthropological criminology fell out of use about a hundred years ago.

Yes, tell that to profilers, dear!! And they will counter you.

Professor Hilton Hotema

#70    tipsy_munchkin

tipsy_munchkin

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

• We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Posted 26 July 2012 - 05:14 PM

View Postregeneratia, on 26 July 2012 - 04:57 PM, said:

When a profile of a criminal is created it is not a description of looks. Its looks at things like age, gender, education level. The style of your description has no basis in facts. It is your personal impressions and nothing more. Murder is not in anyone's facial structure.

Edited by tipsy_munchkin, 26 July 2012 - 05:16 PM.

*     I'm pink therefore i'm spam     *

#71    Karlis

Karlis

• 8,614 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 05:21 PM

ATMAN: THE BLOOD TRAIL, THE NECK WOUND, AND THE 2ND GAS MASK

by Jon Rappoport
July 26, 2012

First, the heavy blood trail outside the Aurora theater, in the back parking lot, has been wrongly attributed to a neck wound suffered by one of the victims, Allie Young. When viewed in the hospital, her scar doesn’t look serious enough to account for a massive blood loss, and the wound isn’t even dressed. Why would anyone lie about this?
Source and video input

Please discuss Comments on what Jon Rappoport writes.

Edited by Karlis, 26 July 2012 - 05:23 PM.

#72    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,670 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 26 July 2012 - 06:12 PM

Here's a quesiton I haven't seen answered....

Where did Holmes have gun training? Cause I haven't seen this mentioned and it's actually important. You cna't just go form playing ocmputer games to operating an AR15. lol We all know this.

Edited by Coffey, 26 July 2012 - 06:13 PM.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#73    Czero 101

Czero 101

Earthshattering Kaboom

• 5,118 posts

• We are all made of thermonuclear waste material

Posted 26 July 2012 - 06:49 PM

View PostCoffey, on 26 July 2012 - 06:12 PM, said:

Here's a quesiton I haven't seen answered....

Where did Holmes have gun training? Cause I haven't seen this mentioned and it's actually important. You cna't just go form playing ocmputer games to operating an AR15. lol We all know this.

Google it.

Cz

"Thinking is critical, because sense is not common..." - GreaterSapien
"Enquiring and doubting the "official story" are also good things .... However when these doubts require you to ignore the evidence, to dishonestly cherry pick evidence and claim it supports your case when it doesn't, when you operate a double standard; demanding proof of that which is already proven whilst making unsupported statements and personal opinions to back your own case and when you deny the truth simply because it IS the official story then you are no longer acting in a rational way. This is not the behaviour of a "different thinker", this is the behaviour of a "believer" who chooses not to rationally think about the evidence at all." - Waspie Dwarf

#74    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,931 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 08:34 PM

View Postregeneratia, on 26 July 2012 - 04:57 PM, said:

No they won't. They would agree with me. And then go quietly cry in the corner that something thinks they can spot a murderer based on how big his pupils are.

#75    frenat

frenat

Poltergeist

• 2,889 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 09:19 PM

View PostCoffey, on 24 July 2012 - 11:51 PM, said:

So the police are saying this, when there is VIDEO footage of the people who where actually in the cinema... Saying otherwise?! LOL Fair enough the police said it, the police have a bad track record for not telling the truth. I'll beleive the people who where actually there thanks.

Just to prove my point, the police said Ruby Eugine WAS on "Bath Salts" when he chewed that poor homeless guys face off... Yet after the toxicology reports from 2 seperate labs shown that he had no "bath salts" in his system, they denied ever mentioned "Bath Salts"..........
Synthetic bath salts are hard to detect in the first place as well as they don't stay in your system very long.

Edited by frenat, 26 July 2012 - 09:21 PM.

-Reality is not determined by your lack of comprehension.
-Never let facts stand in the way of a good conspiracy theory.
-If I wanted to pay for commercials I couldn't skip I'd sign up for Hulu Plus.
-There are no bad ideas, just great ideas that go horribly wrong.
If you have to insist that you've won an Internet argument, you've probably lost badly. - Danth's Law

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users