Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 3 votes

What Are You Wearing Right Now?

• Please log in to reply
1043 replies to this topic

#31    sarah_444

sarah_444

Poltergeist

• 2,789 posts

• "It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see." -Henry David Thoreau

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:51 PM

I like JGirls PJs - she looks like Easter.

I'm currently wearing dark blue jeans, Black long sleeved shirt and a brown sweater. One of those housecoat/sweater things, I know there's a word for them but I can't think of it. It's long and has a belt.
I also have grey fingerless gloves on because I'm freezing, but my feet are bare. :P Now that I think of it, it's pointess wearing these gloves because my fingers are the coldest part of my hands.

#32    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,116 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:52 PM

Keep posting, JGirl! I'm pleased to hear someone is wearing as many layers as me ...... I'm fed-up with all these people in nothing but 'T-shirt & shorts'! :lol: (Or in Simbi's case, just the T-shirt ..............)

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#33    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,278 posts

• When the power of love overcomes the love of power then humanity can evolve

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:02 PM

View PostJGirl, on 12 December 2012 - 06:34 PM, said:

right now i am wearing (keep in mind that i am outside in my patio and it's snowing)
brown and red checked flannel pants
fuscia tank top
thick black sock and isotoner slippers
long sleeved purple shirt
orange fleece vest with black collar
long white robe
heavy fleece grey zip up hoodie
white fleece blanket over legs and feet
and my glasses
It's snowing in BC??? Lucky!!  how far north of Vancouver?

Edited by OverSword, 12 December 2012 - 07:03 PM.

#34    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 8,974 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:27 PM

View PostOverSword, on 12 December 2012 - 07:02 PM, said:

It's snowing in BC??? Lucky!!  how far north of Vancouver?
it's not snowing anymore - just a skiff today
i'm in the interior of bc - kamloops

#35    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 8,974 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:30 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 12 December 2012 - 06:52 PM, said:

Keep posting, JGirl! I'm pleased to hear someone is wearing as many layers as me ...... I'm fed-up with all these people in nothing but 'T-shirt & shorts'! :lol: (Or in Simbi's case, just the T-shirt ..............)
yeah summer's a long way off here.

#36    Cassea

Cassea

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:42 PM

Funny.  I'm wearing red boxers.  And that's it but I'm tumbled under the covers.  When I get cold I go under the covers.  But then I get too hot from the clothes.  So then I have to put back on all the clothes.  Every time I get out of the bed. Very sensitive to tags and seams under the covers.  Walking around it kind of goes away.  So under the covers.  I wear just the boxers.

But getting up I'll put on  my snowflake flannel pajama bottoms.  My bra, my long sleeved sheer black knit top, then my "The Dude Abides tee shirt" then a flannel button down top.  And then my slipper socks.  I always have to find those under the covers.

Then I wander in a get a cup of cocoa.  I'll come back and strip down to everything but the boxers.   And get back under the covers.  I am weird.  I know. LOL

Understanding Traumatic Brain Injury communication issues.   http://www.asha.org/.../#comm_problems

#37    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 8,974 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:46 PM

View PostCassea, on 12 December 2012 - 07:42 PM, said:

Funny.  I'm wearing red boxers.  And that's it but I'm tumbled under the covers.  When I get cold I go under the covers.  But then I get too hot from the clothes.  So then I have to put back on all the clothes.  Every time I get out of the bed. Very sensitive to tags and seams under the covers.  Walking around it kind of goes away.  So under the covers.  I wear just the boxers.

But getting up I'll put on  my snowflake flannel pajama bottoms.  My bra, my long sleeved sheer black knit top, then my "The Dude Abides tee shirt" then a flannel button down top.  And then my slipper socks.  I always have to find those under the covers.

Then I wander in a get a cup of cocoa.  I'll come back and strip down to everything but the boxers.   And get back under the covers.  I am weird.  I know. LOL
i can relate so i guess i'm weird too!
i don't get under the covers in bed, but i bundle up in layers to sit outside. i find the air too thick indoors in the winter so i spend as much time as possible on the patio. whenever i come in i have to unlayer myself and pile it all at the door so i can relayer to go back out with my tea or whatever.

#38    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,278 posts

• When the power of love overcomes the love of power then humanity can evolve

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:07 PM

View PostCassea, on 12 December 2012 - 07:42 PM, said:

For some reason now I can't stop thinking about breasts.......

#39    Cassea

Cassea

Psychic Spy

• 1,064 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:20 PM

View PostJGirl, on 12 December 2012 - 07:46 PM, said:

i can relate so i guess i'm weird too!
i don't get under the covers in bed, but i bundle up in layers to sit outside. i find the air too thick indoors in the winter so i spend as much time as possible on the patio. whenever i come in i have to unlayer myself and pile it all at the door so i can relayer to go back out with my tea or whatever.

Ah so chronic layering is a more common thing than I thought! :)

Understanding Traumatic Brain Injury communication issues.   http://www.asha.org/.../#comm_problems

#40    Star of the Sea

Star of the Sea

Pienso en ti siempre

• 1,857 posts

• 'The light of the world'

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:26 PM

Pale blue fleck woolly polo neck jumper, dark blue skinny jeans, nice warm fluffy socks and furry ankle boot slippers... not exciting I know but it's freezing here :passifier: . Ask me next week when I'm off to a friends party :P Fun thread Ouija :tu:

Edited by Star of the Sea, 12 December 2012 - 09:28 PM.

"Love one another as I have loved you" John 15:9-17

#41    s33ker

s33ker

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

• Believe anything until proven otherwise, otherwise believe nothing until proven.

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:04 PM

summer here so wearing my husbands jocks, orange tank top and mushroon coloured kimono.

#42    Old Man Waffles

Old Man Waffles

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • 1,474 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:18 PM

ankle length black skirt, white shirt with a lacy collar, bloomers, and a hoody.

#43    Blue Star

Blue Star

Telekinetic

• 7,298 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:24 PM

Oh, I'd love a pair of bloomers where did you find them Oh wisest waffler?

#44    Old Man Waffles

Old Man Waffles

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • 1,474 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:37 PM

View PostBlue Star, on 12 December 2012 - 10:24 PM, said:

Oh, I'd love a pair of bloomers where did you find them Oh wisest waffler?
I found mine from the Camden market (London) I bought my other pair off a website ages ago (I can't remember the name of the website) And I saw some pink ones recently in a charity shop

#45    Old Man Waffles

Old Man Waffles

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • 1,474 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:40 PM

I think got them off etsy, they were stripy ones. I'll try find the seller for you

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users