Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Reptilian Influence

Isis2200

I once wrote a thread titled "Our Reptilian Brain--the R-complex", and in that thread I describe the commonalities we humans share with Reptilian aliens because of the early Reptilian part of our brain. Just some of those commonalities are daily rituals, obedience to religious, cultural, and other matters, deception, power, hating, hoarding, dominance, competing, violence, coldness and lack of compassion. Ever heard someone say "Man, that's cold" or "You're cold-blooded"? Well, so are the Reptilian aliens.

Another thing I think we have in common with the Reptilians is one of our methods of communicating.

In a couple Reptilian sighting cases, there are reports of strange symbols seen. Reptilians communicate in large part through visual symbolism rather than writing the way humans do. These symbols can often(in the case of Reptilians) be misinterpreted as just graffiti when in reality this is their one of their primary modes of communication. These symbols have been seen at the Denver Airport, and in the Carthage, Missouri, Reptilian case[see http://ashiana.conforums.com/index.cgi ]

linked-image

(Typical graffiti by the gang "Simon City Royals")

Many of our street and prison gangs we see nowadays exhibit some reptilian traits; graffiti(visual symbolism) is one of them. And territoriality, which is a main aspect of gangs, is also a dominant reptilian characteristic. In fact, in the following examples taken from the Florida Department of Corrections website, there is the frequent use of reptilian depictions within the gang graffiti itself. In the Chicago-based "Folk Nation" gang among others, there is frequent usage of horns and what appears to be a pitchfork.

Following are some of the other symbols for the major gangs. Notice the reptilian influence:

linked-image

What have we here? A winged Reptilian by the gang the "Black Guerilla Family"

linked-image

This is an excellent depiction of a Naga(subterranean reptilian race). This is graffiti from the gang "Spanish Cobras". It is also accompanied by a pitchfork.

linked-image

Horns and a pitchfork again? this time they've added the Reptilian tail. This is graffiti from the gang "Latin Disciples."

linked-image

Symbol for the gang "Texas Mafia"

One may think these are just senseless etchings, but read what the Department of Corrections has to say about this type of symbolism, including graffiti:

“Graffiti has been called the ‘newspaper of the streets.’ Each gang has its unique symbols and cryptic types of writing. Graffiti is not artwork; it is sophisticated communication that publicizes the gang's power, status, delineates territory, sends messages, and warns intruders. Graffiti upside down or crossed out is generally a 'put down' or threat to a rival gang or person. 'Death warrants' for police officers are known to have been posted with graffiti. “

“Gang graffiti left unchecked can be dangerous. Remember it can communicate an outright threat against an opposing gang or person. First the graffiti must be read and interpreted for danger signals. Second, it should be photographed. Then, a police report should be made for tracking purposes. Finally, the graffiti should be removed to reduce the likelihood of continued violence. “

~ Ashiana

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/pub/gangs/index.html

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• brave_new_world

• The Puzzler

• Lilly

• camlax

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When they put it like that, the graffiti sounds highly dangerous :o

It is strange how reptiles have been featured periodically throughout history - even a snake was featured in the garden of Eden!

Dragons are extremely popular as tattoos as well.

The nearest thing I have to a reptile is scaley shins sometimes - nothing a good dab of Oil of Ulay won't cure though :lol:

I think this presumes we "know" enough about theoretical alien civilisations to make comparisons with ourselves.

--Jaylemurph

I am not sure what that qoute from the Department of Corrections has to do with anything. Other than that gangs communicate through graffiti. I also don't see that they resemble Reptilian traits so they must me reptilian. All groups and males especially, (all animals) are territorial. But maybe I am a reptilian because I love reptiles, therefore I subconsciouslly don't want you to catch on.

I think this presumes we "know" enough about theoretical alien civilisations to make comparisons with ourselves.

Oh, the wild assumptions don't stop there. This "theoretical alien civilization" supposedly (although there's no sound biological evidence of this) has somehow mixed with humanity. Hence, all of the reptilian *shape shifting* stuff Mr. Icke and others are promoting.

I think a link to my post here is in order.

To quote myself:

...However, in other situations (where far more technical information is needed to really comprehend what is valid) it may not be quite so obvious. With some situations it's not quite so easy to know what is a valid claim and what is utter nonsense. This is where sound scientific reasoning/knowledge becomes critical in order to arrive at a reasonable conclusion.

I am not sure what that qoute from the Department of Corrections has to do with anything. Other than that gangs communicate through graffiti. I also don't see that they resemble Reptilian traits so they must me reptilian. All groups and males especially, (all animals) are territorial. But maybe I am a reptilian because I love reptiles, therefore I subconsciouslly don't want you to catch on.

You're right; gangs do communicate through graffiti, but it could be(in a parallel universe) that gangs had an overwhelming percentage of graffiti that was of Lions or Tigers. No, it's reptilian. And it could very well be that a gang or two has tigers or lions as their symbol. I'm just stating(as you saw in my original post) that there is an overwhelming percentage of Reptilian symbolism among gang members, and this is accompanied by a focus on their reptilian tendencies. I don't know if you've read about the R-complex, and our connection to it. But it doesn't stop there. There are wonderful books and articles that discuss or human tendency to fluctuate between these Reptilian traits, and those which as strictly Mammalian.

I respect your opinion, bball. :)

linked-image

You're right; gangs do communicate through graffiti, but it could be(in a parallel universe) that gangs had an overwhelming percentage of graffiti that was of Lions or Tigers. No, it's reptilian. And it could very well be that a gang or two has tigers or lions as their symbol. I'm just stating(as you saw in my original post) that there is an overwhelming percentage of Reptilian symbolism among gang members, and this is accompanied by a focus on their reptilian tendencies. I don't know if you've read about the R-complex, and our connection to it. But it doesn't stop there. There are wonderful books and articles that discuss or human tendency to fluctuate between these Reptilian traits, and those which as strictly Mammalian.

Facinating, Isis2200.....this reptilian business.....well....it keeps on popping up all over the place!

I think there is a strong possibility that we, the human race are a reptilian/mammalian hybrid.

Where's the proof? Where's the evidence? I hear from those who won't entertain the possibility?

Well.....go take a long hard look in the mirror.....or stare at the back of your hand for quite a while.

What do you see? What do you really see?

I know I am opening myself up for ridicule here....but..... :lol:

Symbols such as the ones shown have nothing to do with reptillian aliens and everything to do symbolism. For example the Snake was used in the Eden story because it slithers which is where we get the term "A snake in the grass" refering to a liar or cheat.

The mythological dragon is actually the combination of several animals including bats and snakes. To simply put it there is more evidence that imagry with reptile or amphibian creatures originate in our imaginations then a reptillian species. I think those who believe a reptillian conspiracy simply read and watch to much of that shady David Icke fellow who stole all his ideas from previous conspiracy theories and Hollywood.

Facinating, Isis2200.....this reptilian business.....well....it keeps on popping up all over the place!

I think there is a strong possibility that we, the human race are a reptilian/mammalian hybrid.

Where's the proof? Where's the evidence? I hear from those who won't entertain the possibility?

Well.....go take a long hard look in the mirror.....or stare at the back of your hand for quite a while.

Well, I know that my friends used to joke that I was a reptile. I lived in a basement suite that was really cool all summer. I would et too cold and go out and sit in the sun to warm up. I am sure a lot of people are like this, it is just that we find little things that are similar to other animals on this planet and compare them to us. I mean have you ever really looked at some people and thing that they have characteristics of another animal? Why else would they have cast Michelle Pfeiffer as the woman who would turn into a hawk unless she had fine delicate features like a bird? And if you don't think that Robert Carlysle looks like a rodent (a cute one to be sure) well then I guess I am just weird, because I see this in most humans.

Bee!!! I feel like I had written that post myself.

"I think there is a strong possibility that we, the human race are a reptilian/mammalian hybrid."

BINGO! You just hit the nail on the head with this one. This was the controversial statement I was avoiding stating but you stated it for me.

Yes, look at your feet. Examine your baby toe. Watch your toenails as they grow out. When women go to get their nails done......you go to get your claws done, ladies. It seems like we find this one reptilian physical characteristic attractive.

Bee, although John Rhodes and I differ somewhat on some aspects of the Reptilian phenomenon, I invite you and everyone else to read all the information at the following link. Be sure to scroll down and read the part titled "The Physical Connection."

http://www.reptoids.com/Vault/ArticleClass...94RepHuConn.htm

Bee, thank you for finally bringing this to the forefront. :tu:

linked-image
Edited by Isis2200

[Well, I know that my friends used to joke that I was a reptile. I lived in a basement suite that was really cool all summer. I would et too cold and go out and sit in the sun to warm up.

How very reptilian of you!! :)

I nearly mentioned this is my last post...but....brick houses?....Free standing caves?

Little rocky places that we scurry back to and feel safe?

Basements....even better!!!

[ think there is a strong possibility that we, the human race are a reptilian/mammalian hybrid."

Yes, look at your feet. Examine your baby toe. Watch your toenails as they grow out. When women go to get their nails done......you go to get your claws done, ladies. It seems like we find this one reptilian physical characteristic attractive.

Yes.....and go to the mirror...stick out your tongue....take a look at it....a bit stange eh?

A bit reptilian, I think..... :P

Yes.....and go to the mirror...stick out your tongue....take a look at it....a bit stange eh?

A bit reptilian, I think..... :P

LOL, I avtually knew a person who had a forked tongue. It was really bizarre.

I respect your opinion, bball. :)

linked-image

I am not completely a skeptic about this stuff. Such as other dimensions and parallel universes. It is all very interesting. Could explain some ufos. Maybe they can jump dimensions or there are breaks in the dimension walls and they appear suddenly. I dunno, just a thought.

"I think there is a strong possibility that we, the human race are a reptilian/mammalian hybrid."

There are a number of skin dieases/complaints humans suffer from where the skin scales up and is shed in a snakey way such as psoriosis. Psoriosis is thought to affect 1:20 and medicene currently has absolutely no clue how or why it occurs or how to prevent or control it. The only thing they do know is that it is hereditry, so must start somewhere..maybe our snakey past ?

LOL, I avtually knew a person who had a forked tongue. It was really bizarre.

Very interesting. Yeah, out of all the reptilian alien characteristics, I haven't heard anything about the shape of the tongue. But I would assume it would be, as you say, Reptile-like.

I'll do some more research on this and see what I can come up with. :devil: <----appropriate icon for our discussion. lol

linked-image

Most of the sample's you posted look like dragon's to me and they are a symbol of power, This might explain why gang's use them.....

Most of the sample's you posted look like dragon's to me and they are a symbol of power, This might explain why gang's use them.....

Hi Sis' Lol :D

Yeah, I thought of this at first, but then I thought why wouldn't there be an overwhelming percentage of Lions used. Lions have been called "the king of the jungle." Tigers are way up on that list too.

hmmm....it really makes me thing about this.

linked-image

This class of 'alien' phenomenon slightly jumped off ground in 2004, where it was exclaimed by many that they did indeed see green people. Now, it appears as if it's more a common notion. Personally, I feel they're just -=Sick=-.

Wheres all this talk of "reptilian aliens" come from ? Some people on this forum speak about different "races" of aliens. Are you serious ?

We (humanity) havent made contact with a single extraterrestrial being (yet). I"m sure theres got to be other life in our universe, but "describing" various races is ludicrous. :no:

Wheres all this talk of "reptilian aliens" come from ? Some people on this forum speak about different "races" of aliens. Are you serious ?

We (humanity) havent made contact with a single extraterrestrial being (yet). I"m sure theres got to be other life in our universe, but "describing" various races is ludicrous. :no:

When Hollywood gets involved, you'll have to see the Greys, which are a sophisticated "do all" race they have controlled since the dramatic climax of the Twilight Zone years. When Head Doctors get involved (no pun against the real trophy class), you'll hear of the Nordics. Sexually superior, they are.

I knew a guy that split his tongue. But it was self-inflicted, didn't have anything to do with underground snake people.

We have the Medula Oblongata, the so-called "reptile brain" that regulates all our base functions, breathing, eating, stuff like that. It's something that is left over from reptiles. But it's not anything supernatural, just evolution. You should learn about evolution, it would clear a lot of things up for you.

Well, let me tackle each individually.

The reptillian brain:

The emotions of aggression, and territoriality are common to all advanced vertebrates, mammals and reptiles. Mammals typically have complex parental and social emotions as well as these earlier emotions. Most primates are capable of "cold" acts such as systematically slaughtering all of the young of a different band and cannibalism. Most reptiles lack sophisticated emotions, but some, such as crocodillians exhibit parental care and social cooperation.

Symbolism:

Most language and intelligence studies have come to the conclusion that symbolism is a prerequisite for language, not a substitute for it. When researchers try to teach other creatures language, they must begin with the elemental concept that a symbol stands for something. Symbolism may be a more primitive, and more passionate and irrational, form of communication, lending itself to gangs and mass movements (where reason is scarce).

Dragons:

Dragons have been perceived as a symbol of power for ages. Gangs, religions, warriors, and states have sought to have some of this power by taking it as their symbol. Why the obsession? There is defiantly a world-wide cultural (and I believe physiological) connection to dragons. Maybe this does have something to do with your reptillian meddlers in humanity's past. :unsure2:

Reptoids:

Of late we feel the need to assume that any advanced creatures must be bi-pedal, have opposable hands, and use devices and cultures in exactly the same way that we do. Star Trek, Star Wars, and even some of our earlier myths put a different species head on the body of a man, and give him fur and scales. Presto: an alien. Anything truly alien would not likely follow our body plan. maybe the reptoid fascination is simply the latest manifestation of a very old figure in the past: the dragon.

Well, let me tackle each individually.

Very well done Archosaur! :tsu:

I have a slightly different hypothesis as regards dragons though.

You said:

Dragons have been perceived as a symbol of power for ages. Gangs, religions, warriors, and states have sought to have some of this power by taking it as their symbol. Why the obsession? There is defiantly a world-wide cultural (and I believe physiological) connection to dragons. Maybe this does have something to do with your reptillian meddlers in humanity's past. :unsure2:

Now, I agree completely with your analysis but doubt it's all due to any alien reptilian meddlers.

Basically because what you said here:

Of late we feel the need to assume that any advanced creatures must be bi-pedal, have opposable hands, and use devices and cultures in exactly the same way that we do. Star Trek, Star Wars, and even some of our earlier myths put a different species head on the body of a man, and give him fur and scales. Presto: an alien. Anything truly alien would not likely follow our body plan. maybe the reptoid fascination is simply the latest manifestation of a very old figure in the past: the dragon.

This really rings true for me. It's extremely doubtful that life elsewhere will look anything like Earth life, as it will have evolved under different circumstances. So, why the fascination with dragons? Personally, I suspect it has to do with agriculture. When humans began farming they most likely began to find the fossilized remains of huge reptilian looking creatures...voila! Dragons enter man's consciousness...huge powerful things that must be supernatural because they weren't commonly seen (but their bones demonstrate their existence). Just another idea to ponder.

Lol I believe we are more mammals and have little to nothing in common with reptiles except for the fact that we live on the same planet.

xD Sounds kinda weird.