Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

UFO Over Olympics Opening

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#61    freaky1974

freaky1974

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 03:28 PM

Right, so, we've got the olympic officials saying the blimp was grounded for safety reasons and we've got goodyear saying it was up all the time, who's telling the truth and why is one lying?   As there were tons of fireworks going off, does anyone really think a blimp would be up during the fireworks?   IF it was a blimp, then in my opinion it was an unofficial one that was there without permission.

If the goodyear blimp was up there, can it confirm it was in the exact same position as the object in the video, also, if it was the blimp then what was the orb shaped object that was in the video as well?

Death is the next great adventure!

#62    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

a paid-up member of the “tin foil hat brigade”

• 24,427 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 01 August 2012 - 04:14 PM

Where the hell would one get an unofficial blimp from? And does anyone think that the surface to air missile batteries around the place would allow an unauthorised Blimp to amble about all night without permission? You know how closely guarded that airspace is? I love how people are so desperate to stretch out a mystery, even when there wasn't much of a mystery to begin with.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#63    HoaxHunter

HoaxHunter

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 29 posts

• A sad spectacle. If they be inhabited, what a scope for misery and folly. If they not be inhabited, what a waste of space.

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:26 PM

This is not a UFO.
It is simply a Blimp, somewhat like the Good-Year Blimp.

The Olympics Ceremony is a pretty big deal so obviously the fact they hired a blimp shouldn't seem so outrageous.

#64    gOOgLer

gOOgLer

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 06:26 PM

Queen Elisabeth & James Bond took a short night sightseeing of London by UFO.

#65    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 01 August 2012 - 11:00 PM

View Post747400, on 01 August 2012 - 04:14 PM, said:

Where the hell would one get an unofficial blimp from? And does anyone think that the surface to air missile batteries around the place would allow an unauthorised Blimp to amble about all night without permission? You know how closely guarded that airspace is? I love how people are so desperate to stretch out a mystery, even when there wasn't much of a mystery to begin with.

Yeah Im definatly not convinced that it was " just " a blimp up there I mean somebodys lying.

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#66    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 01 August 2012 - 11:02 PM

View PostJacques Terreur, on 31 July 2012 - 10:35 AM, said:

ok, i gotta admit that the object in the video doesn't look too much like the goodyear blimp. I'd like to know what the organisators had in the air at the time of this event, maybe their own air vehicles for birds-eye view cameras? It would make more sense to me than alien activity.
Who'd cross time and space to monitor such a boring spectacle? PLUS expose themselves while being present?

They wouldnt necessarily have to cross time and space if they were already near.

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#67    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Brick by brick

• 4,916 posts

• I am Junior Chubb, son of the Chubb, father of Chubb III

Posted 01 August 2012 - 11:33 PM

This is hilarious, an alien visitation was predicted at the Olympics. The full works, Close encounters stuff...

After that didn't happen 'believers' are now clinging to a few video clips of what is more than likely a blimp. Whether the Goodyear Blimp was in the air is irrelevant, the Ceremony was filmed from the air by a blimp (watch it again, you will see the aerial shots) Goodyear or not.

Unless these views were filmed by the aliens then given to the BBC?

Stop clutching at straws and get back to investigating 'sightings' that give your beliefs credibility rather than this 'in vogue' Olympic UFO rubbish.

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to make me believe there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. There's no mystical energy field that controls my destiny. Anyway, it's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.

#68    AlienDan

AlienDan

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 12:24 AM

It's a blimp.

Here's the blimp in a proper photo.
Closeup:
Posted Image

A little further away:
Posted Image

Now let's turn up the exposure, make it blurry, and we get a "UFO". WOW!

Posted Image

Edited by AlienDan, 02 August 2012 - 12:34 AM.

#69    csspwns

csspwns

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts

• "Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish."

Posted 02 August 2012 - 04:48 AM

but it does look like a blimp

#70    ThatDude

ThatDude

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

• I don't want to.

Posted 02 August 2012 - 05:02 AM

View Postcsspwns, on 02 August 2012 - 04:48 AM, said:

but it does look like a blimp
Maybe because it is a blimp? Lol :w00t:

#71    Jacques Terreur

Jacques Terreur

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,130 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 05:22 AM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 01 August 2012 - 11:02 PM, said:

They wouldnt necessarily have to cross time and space if they were already near.
IF they were already here - would they give a flying **** about us puny humans sporting about? Nah, don't think so.....Plus: as somebody else posted above: any non-registered (and obviously visible) object would have been probably blown to smithereens, since authorities are still scared about "death from above" from Al(ien)-Qaeda..... ;)

I like to take long beach walks in the sunset with my wife until
the LSD wears off and i realize that i am dragging a stolen Mannequin over a LIDL parking lot.

#72    burt_ie

burt_ie

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 103 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 09:02 AM

Why the hell would aliens give a dam about the games? Thats just sad.

#73    Ciara Rodriguez

Ciara Rodriguez

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 12:47 AM

wow is amazing what people do for attention!! video sucks

#74    orangepeaceful79

orangepeaceful79

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 03:54 AM

You know, whenever i get bored over in Crypto, its nice to know I can come over here where the denizens are really, really wacky.  thanks for being so much fun!

#75    bewizardry_unharmonic

bewizardry_unharmonic

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 01:05 PM

If this was an alien craft then they must have fireworks on their planet as they knew we were not firing missiles towards the craft. Anyway, it was a helicopter or a news blimp.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users