Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

pai wheel?

MNPRED

ok i was wondering how do you get a psi wheel do you buy them? do you make them? if so, how do you make one what do they even look like?

-thanks

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MNPRED

• Meltus

• Shadow Huntress

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i was wondering how do you get a psi wheel do you buy them? do you make them? if so, how do you make one what do they even look like?

-thanks

PSI wheels can be made easily. Just fold a piece of paper into a sort of cone, put it on a wire, paperclip, straw- something thin that's free-standing. Put a glass over the top so no wind touches it and move the paper with your mind.

There are many sites which can tell you how to fold one properly.

~Note

PSI wheels only work if there's a clear container over the top, not touching the wheel.

psi wheels arn't the most reliable way of practising as there are hundreds of ways that it can move without you doing anything. but if you are going to try, do what shadow said and place something over it so that heat from your hands or a draft wont move it.

and even if it does move, don't take it as definate proof you can do telekenisis as they have a habit of moving on their own.

ohhh, thanks! i did not relise it would be so easy to make one :D i thought that it would be much harder.