Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Gay Dog Saved From Death

mfrmboy

What an absolute moron.

The guy is probably gay and is struggling to coem to terms with it... Most of the serious homophobes are.

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 5

Gay dog? I'm confused here.

It owned sixteen pairs of shoes. Mostly heels.

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 7

We had a female dog who was confused... she had a thing for our female cat. And the cat never fought her off...lasted for years until the cat died. We loved both of them and would never think about getting rid if them because of this. Silly, silly man

I was reading about this the other day and it is just sad that he's just gonna go and give up his pet because he think the dog is gay...if he really loved his pet he wouldn't have given him up so quickly.

I'm just glad that the dog has found a loving home :)

I have to wonder what the guy would have done if he had seen the dog trying to hump a couch or a human leg. Would he have given up the dog for deviant sexual practices or bestiality?

I'm glad he gave up the dog, anyone who is that totally ignorant about dog behavior probably shouldn't have one in the first place.

• Like 1

We had a female dog who was confused... she had a thing for our female cat. And the cat never fought her off...lasted for years until the cat died. We loved both of them and would never think about getting rid if them because of this. Silly, silly man

Which one had the skinhead and Doc Martens?

• Like 1

I have just heard that Harry Balzac and Dan Gleebitz are going to be his new neighbours......that should be fun.

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 1

Most dogs will mount anything.... Didn't anyone tell him that? He should shake his leg in a dog park and see what happens

• Like 1

Mounting in dogs is also about dominance*. Apparently this guy didn't know very much about dogs.

*Waits for Eldorado to ask about leather and whips*

• Like 2

I don't understand people. If his dog turned out to be 'gay' wat difference at all would it have made to the guy?

• Like 1

I don't understand people. If his dog turned out to be 'gay' wat difference at all would it have made to the guy?

The dog might start hitting on him and things might get totes awkward.

• Like 1

The dog might start hitting on him and things might get totes awkward.

Yep.... especially if it demands a tupperware party.

• Like 2

Gay dogs...

I'm not one for casting assumptions on Ty just when he's on the road to recovery but...

It has to be said it's pretty curious he dosn't lick Kayla and yet it's me that gets smothered in kisses.

I feel really sorry for Kayla because she's always paying special attention to Ty's ears.

And when it comes to then humping each other it's usually Kayla that kicks things off.

So does Ty really fancy me or is he really happy to see his master.

If you want my honest opinion there is only one species that practices homosexuality.

It's owner was flying off the handle for no reason whatsoever.

However I want to know if anybody has got any theories as to why Ty licks me and not Kayla.

Haha, how can dogs be gay?

Virtually all the boaters here have a dog, the dogs sniff each other and then when they realise they have been there before (sniff wise), just ignore each other. Its only when a female dog is on heat that the male dogs know something more than a sniff is required of them.

I could dress my male dog in a pink frilly coat, it will make no difference to him or the other dogs, its just me that will get the looks cos the other owners all know he is a he.

Edited by freetoroam

This made the news here .ddduuuhhhhhh

Yeah!!! we are not behind the times.snooty.png

I think the word "death" brought it to our attention. :blush:

Edited by freetoroam

If your phobic of your dog being gay.....I dont even know how to respond to that but perhaps a good counselor good help.

• Like 2

If your phobic of your dog being gay.....I dont even know how to respond to that but perhaps a good counselor good help.

Hopefully before they buy a dog.

I still do not know why people do not have dog licences.

As long as the counsellor stays off the couch and resists the urge to hump your new cushions, of course.

• Like 1

Whatever the ploy to find a home for this dog I'm all for it. Done it myself. :blush: