Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

cell got stolen by a co-worker

psr

hi all

i had a cell phone stolen once by an ex co-worker, i was never able to discover who that person was... can someone help me to figure out?

• Like 1

psr calling the stolen cell phone would work if whoever stole it didn't change the cell number.

it was a few years ago. I actually thought I had lost it. I am only asking bc someone that didnt even know me (or the fact that i had this lost phone), told me it was someone from work that stole it with a bad intent. the person couldnt tell me who it was and I was never able to find out through meditation.

Never mind. Don't want to get in trouble.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1

You have any male workers that have tried it on with you? Any 'stalker' types?

it was a few years ago. I actually thought I had lost it. I am only asking bc someone that didnt even know me (or the fact that i had this lost phone), told me it was someone from work that stole it with a bad intent. the person couldnt tell me who it was and I was never able to find out through meditation.

Well...I'm not a psychic but was this a female? Every time I've come back and read this I get a picture of a girl in my head :P

Was it a Samsung?

You're asking members if they can tell you who the person was that stole your phone? Even if that were remotely possible it wouldn't be an appropriate thing to do, the forums are not a platform for accusing anyone, or naming and shaming anyone.

Sorry - *Closed*