Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Occultism

• Please log in to reply
172 replies to this topic

#16    MsKatsipoulis

MsKatsipoulis

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts

• A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Posted 17 November 2009 - 04:42 PM

View PostEyesees, on 11 November 2009 - 02:54 AM, said:

I asked them if they can transform into vampires or in any form of creature even an ant! Since they have their magics inside.

Witches transforming into Vampires, now theres one i haven't heard before lol.

****DONT TELL ME THE SKY IS THE LIMITS WHEN THERE ARE FOOTPRINTS ON THE MOON****

#17    Eyesees

Eyesees

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 08:14 AM

Well in some regions there are a lot of different kinds of witches. They practice occultism but how about those like monsters, I think they belong to same league yet have different kinds of abilities? It's still a big question. You know like vampires, similar to that of monsters and witches. Not the kind of witches with broomsticks and so on. They have spells of course but those of their transformation.

#18    Marby

Marby

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,306 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 10:14 AM

View PostEyesees, on 19 November 2009 - 08:14 AM, said:

Well in some regions there are a lot of different kinds of witches. They practice occultism but how about those like monsters, I think they belong to same league yet have different kinds of abilities? It's still a big question. You know like vampires, similar to that of monsters and witches. Not the kind of witches with broomsticks and so on. They have spells of course but those of their transformation.

Tradition, however, is not necessarily fact. The origins of these myths are based on the attempts of people to explain what they immediately can't, and normal human fears. I really hope you don't think that any of this is actually possible.  :blink:

#19    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,945 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 04:52 PM

In what regions of the world do witches turn into vampires?

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#20    Stormcrow

Stormcrow

Wizard

• 5,987 posts

• Late is the hour in which this conjurer chooses to appear.

Posted 19 November 2009 - 05:22 PM

View PostCorp, on 19 November 2009 - 04:52 PM, said:

I hope no one tries to answer this question like, "Well, in..." because then, whoever decides witches can turn into vampires, needs to go back and learn what "witches" and "vampires" are. I don't think I have covered just how much I hate it when someone uses the word "vampire" to describe something that is not a vampire. :[

#21    SoloCell

SoloCell

Government Agent

• 3,284 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 05:42 PM

View PostCorp, on 19 November 2009 - 04:52 PM, said:

I know of this crazy cat lady in Kentucky who is a witch, she has a bunch of familiars in the forms of these cats. And I'm pretty sure she is a Vampire, because she proclaims very strongly that they aren't real, which is a bit of the ol' "Me'thinks the Lady doth protest too much".

#22    Eyesees

Eyesees

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 02:48 AM

Well that's exactly what I am thinking Paul

#23    fenris1011

fenris1011

Hermit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,309 posts

• Write drunk; edit sober

Posted 20 November 2009 - 03:17 AM

I KNOW ABOUT VAMPIRES

throughout lurking worlds comes witches and ghouls and all kinds of scary ****

i know things i am from future and half vampire

i know things

Edited by fenris1011, 20 November 2009 - 03:20 AM.

#24    Stormcrow

Stormcrow

Wizard

• 5,987 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 03:23 AM

View PostPaul Noise, on 19 November 2009 - 05:42 PM, said:

I know of this crazy cat lady in Kentucky who is a witch, she has a bunch of familiars in the forms of these cats. And I'm pretty sure she is a Vampire, because she proclaims very strongly that they aren't real, which is a bit of the ol' "Me'thinks the Lady doth protest too much".

If I deny, I am a witch. If I confess, I am a witch.
Well, this is quite the pickle you have created.

View Postfenris1011, on 20 November 2009 - 03:17 AM, said:

I KNOW ABOUT VAMPIRES

throughout lurking worlds comes witches and ghouls and all kinds of scary ****

i know things i am from future and half vampire

i know things

HOLY CRAP.

he knows things.

he knowssssss thingsssss.

#25    fenris1011

fenris1011

Hermit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,309 posts

• Write drunk; edit sober

Posted 20 November 2009 - 03:25 AM

i can sense with my eyes that you doubt me ebonykrow

i do know many tings

and on the moon there is only dust and a nazi spaceship

#26    Paranormalcy

Paranormalcy

The Sum of All Bears

• 5,524 posts

• "Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday."

Posted 20 November 2009 - 04:35 AM

Fascinating, Spock.

I don't recall of any lore in which witches were involved with vampires in any way, shape or form. Where did this witch/vampire idea come from I wonder.

UM Rules | Ouija/Ideomotor | Sleep Paralys./Hypnogogia | Ouija: 252hrs/4y+, View: Ideomotor

#27    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 3,956 posts

• What need is there of seeing, in the presence of His gratitude?

Posted 20 November 2009 - 05:05 AM

View PostParanormalcy, on 11 November 2009 - 05:15 AM, said:

I'm not familiar with witches turning into vampires or werewolves or whatever, that's a new one, and I think you're thinking of a pretty outmoded definition of "witch".

I dont think its a new one. I think there have been stories from the medieval days about witches using wolf skin belts inorder to shapeshift. I thought it was a common thing they thought. And I thought it was witches that did that sort of stuff?

Also here is a link which I thought explained it ok.. Link

Ways to Become a Werewolf: Note: These methods are not created by the author of this website nor are they endorsed by Zerotime Paranormal. These methods are listed as support for the myths and legends of werewolves. I already know that many of these methods do not work, but I will list them anyway because they are part of werewolf history. Do not email me if something on this page offends you personally, religiously, etc., because honestly - I do not care.

3. Use black magick or enter into a pact with the devil. Throughout the medieval ages it was believed that werewolves were people who used black magic or make a blood pact with Satan. It was believed that witches could transform themselves into animals in order to kill their enemies and drink their blood.

And vampires I think Ive read can shift into a wolf as well.. so if a witch can shift into a wolf then a witch being a vampire is not a far leap maybe.

Vampires and werewolves are somewhat similar. Vampires, in older pieces of mythology and folklore, were thought to be able to transform into a wolf or a bat[citation needed], thus giving the vampire bat its name[dubious discuss]. Most shapeshifters change into an animal, they were believed to only be able to change into an animal, or person that they had seen.

Wiki

Edited by Kazahel, 20 November 2009 - 05:06 AM.

#28    Stormcrow

Stormcrow

Wizard

• 5,987 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 02:31 PM

No, they can't. I promise. Vampires can't turn into anything, and nothing can turn into a vampire. A vampire is a vampire, and it's quite that simple.

Edited by Ebonykrow, 20 November 2009 - 02:32 PM.

#29    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,945 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 05:35 PM

View PostEbonykrow, on 20 November 2009 - 03:23 AM, said:

If I deny, I am a witch. If I confess, I am a witch.
Well, this is quite the pickle you have created.

Not at all. We'll just bless that lake over there and throw you in. If you're not a witch then you'll drown like the pure soul you are. However if you just slide across the surface of the water then that means you're a witch...in which case please report back so we can burn you alive.

And vampires can turn into bats and clouds of smoke. These are FACTS! Just ask Abbott and Costello.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#30    Stormcrow

Stormcrow

Wizard

• 5,987 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 05:40 PM

View PostCorp, on 20 November 2009 - 05:35 PM, said:

Not at all. We'll just bless that lake over there and throw you in. If you're not a witch then you'll drown like the pure soul you are. However if you just slide across the surface of the water then that means you're a witch...in which case please report back so we can burn you alive.

What if I just hold my breath until everyone leaves?

View PostCorp, on 20 November 2009 - 05:35 PM, said:

And vampires can turn into bats and clouds of smoke. These are FACTS! Just ask Abbott and Costello.

Holy crap, you're right. I totally forgot.

Edited by Ebonykrow, 20 November 2009 - 05:40 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users