Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Haunted Dolls

Hudds

A close friend of mine always had a keen interest in the paranormal. He had a large collection of movies, books, etc and also watched most of the paranormal programmes on TV.

His real experience with entities all started early this year, when he decided to search for books at a popular online shopping site. While he was looking at the books, he also came across these creepy looking dolls called Haunted dolls which were individually named. His eye caught an interesting cheaper pair of dolls, which he ended up buying just to see if there is a spirit energy attached to them as the seller claimed.

When these very old fashioned tatty haunted dolls ( "Couple" ) arrived, on the very same night he spoke to the dolls, and said: 'I invite you in to my dreams to communicate with me' then he went to sleep. In the middle of the night he got woken up by a blast of cold air, which blew right into his face and which made him jump out of bed. He turned the light on, looked around, checked the window, which he found was shut and bedroom door was closed. Keep in mind that there are no air conditioning vents in his bedroom. He expected communication from the haunted dolls, as he heard somewhere that it is possible to communicate within dreams, but all he got was a blast of air in his face.

Later on he found more dolls which cost a little more then the previous ones, so he decided to buy them hoping he will get his moneys worth this time. The dolls that he bought, one of them was a male and the other was a female, they didn't look that creepy as the previous ones.

When the new dolls arrived, he also said to them: 'I invite you into my dreams to communicate with me', and the following night he had no dreams that he remembers or any blast of air. He was very disappointed with the new dolls, and decided for the final time to look for very old haunted dolls, that cost more then the previous ones; in hope that the more older they are and more expensive, the more spiritual energy they may have attached to them.

As he started his search and managed to find a very interesting haunted doll, he heard a whisper in his ear, the voice said: 'Help Us'; it was so real that he felt a slight breath as words were spoken. He just froze for a few moments and looked around but nobody was there, then he continued as he was but obviously very confused. As he carried on looking at the other dolls, another voice with a louder whisper, which sounded as if it was behind him said: 'Pray For Us', he looked behind him and again nobody was there. He became more confused, as he couldn't imagine that spirits would communicate in that way with him, so he ended his browsing on the internet and went on to do other things.

At night as soon as he lay down on his bed, he heard a different voice which came from right next to him. This voice again said: 'Help Us'. He got a bit frightened and tried to ignore it and tried going to sleep and eventually he managed to fall asleep.

The next day while he was busy sorting things around his home, he again heard a loud whisper behind him: 'Help Us'. He ignored it and went on with his business, a good few minutes later he heard a deeper voice saying again:'Pray For Us'. At this point he started thinking that the voices, may have something to do with the dolls.

He went over to the dolls and started praying for them, believing that souls may want to be separated from the dolls and move on. When he finished praying he felt as if some things were lightly dropping on him, he also felt like as if ants were crawling on his body. Then he heard a multitude of whispers all at the same time in his ear that said 'Thank You', which frightened him so he went outside the house and got on with things to do, while trying to brush aside the whole frightening and weird experience.

Later that evening as he was sitting and watching TV, he felt that ant crawling sensation again, but he ignored it.And as he went to sleep he felt touching sensations on his body, which made him very uncomfortable. He got woken up the same night by the sound of his bedroom door opening, he got up and turned the light on to find that his door was wide open. He thought that he might have gone to the bathroom at some point during the night and might have forgotten to shut the bedroom door; but as he lay in the bed he heard a voice say very clearly and right next to him: 'Zuri done it'. He got startled by that and tried going back to sleep.

In the morning as he was having his coffee in the kitchen, a faster talking voice behind him said: 'Libertines don't do anything'. The following night as he was lying in bed, he started getting the feeling of being touched, then bitten and poked, all over his body. He got up straight away and walked towards the bedroom door, and heard a whisper behind him that said: 'Just ignore them'.

The next day he grabbed all the haunted dolls and threw them away as far as possible from his home. He felt good that day, thinking that the spirits were all gone, along with those cursed dolls. At the late evening on the day, he felt a strong feeling of being touched and bitten again, then he heard a whisper right in his ear that said: 'Your Pathetic Libertine' and again he felt the breath as the voice spoke into his ear. The following night he again felt the feeling of being touched all over his body.

The whispers in his ear and within the home, and the feeling of being touched, bitten and poked still continue to this day.

I cannot say that all haunted dolls may have the same effect on people, but I suggest to anyone interesting in ever buying these dolls to stay well clear of such dolls. Take my advice with a pinch of salt if you prefer; but bear in mind that as my friend who is now experiencing these demonic things which he does not know how to reverse is suffering due to getting these haunted/cursed dolls, so there are big chances that you too will have problems and things happen to you which are not comfortable at all. Please never buy or mess with haunted dolls for they were made with the purpose to torment the person who buys/obtains them; the spirits are attached to cursed objects and bring not only bad luck but true hell to your life and home.

Is the "friend" actually you?

This is very oddly written, its like a poorly writen passage taken from a campfire spooky tales book.

Anyway. ...in your opinion what or whom is controlling the dolls?

Edited by Father Merrin
  • Like 3

Is the "friend" actually you?

No it's not me, I didn't even know that such dolls exist until he told me about them.

The dolls don't move or do anything, it's what comes with the dolls "Spirits" that can be dangerous.

Edited by Hudds

No it's not me, I didn't even know that such dolls exist until he told me about them.

The dolls don't move or do anything, it's what comes with the dolls "Spirits" that can be dangerous.

What is it that "comes with the dolls spirits"? Do you think its demons? How do they become attached?

Can I have one?

Don't be silly Marvelous Chester, they can be seriously harmful in many ways my friend.

Don't be silly Marvelous Chester, they can be seriously harmful in many ways my friend.

We should drop them with air strikes on the taliban and isis

• Like 3

I think you should. Warnings are for the weak of will. Get yourself one and let us know if it's got a ghost in it. I'm curious. I might buy one myself.

You know whats scary here? A grown man buying a doll and then talking to it when its delivered, is it just me or does anyone else find that er....just wrong?

Its a doll, they are not haunted. Yes spooky looking, but thats it. And if it were haunted, does that mean the alleged spirit, or ghost came by post? Just seems odd that someone can "post" spirits or ghosts.

• Like 3

You know whats scary here? A grown man buying a doll and then talking to it when its delivered, is it just me or does anyone else find that er....just wrong?

Its a doll, they are not haunted. Yes spooky looking, but thats it. And if it were haunted, does that mean the alleged spirit, or ghost came by post? Just seems odd that someone can "post" spirits or ghosts.

Two of the dolls were figurine type of dolls on a stand which are of a elderly couple, and one of them was similar to a puppet toy. He obviously brought them because they were sold as Haunted Dolls, and had a long history behind a few of them, as I learned by reading the description/details from the dolls links he provided to me.

I did some research about haunted dolls, and found that the genuine ones are usually used in black magic and religious rituals.

Spirits may have had been attached to most of the haunted dolls during many black arts rituals.

Edited by Hudds

Two of the dolls were figurine type of dolls on a stand which are of a elderly couple, and one of them was similar to a puppet toy. He obviously brought them because they were sold as Haunted Dolls, and had a long history behind a few of them, as I learned by reading the description/details from the dolls links he provided to me.

I did some research about haunted dolls, and found that the genuine ones are usually used in black magic and religious rituals.

Spirits may have had been attached to most of the haunted dolls during many black arts rituals.

Well I suppose using a dolly is better than using a person for the rituals.

I am liking this "genuine ones", does that mean that ones made in Taiwan may be fake...what does genuine actually mean and how would you know if you are ordering them from ebay?

Well I suppose using a dolly is better than using a person for the rituals.

I am liking this "genuine ones", does that mean that ones made in Taiwan may be fake...what does genuine actually mean and how would you know if you are ordering them from ebay?

What I meant by genuine ones is that, very few dolls out there are not actually "haunted" dolls. There are "real haunted" dolls around for sale, but you will never know which one has any spirit attached, until you have brought one or two of them.

What I meant by genuine ones is that, very few dolls out there are not actually "haunted" dolls. There are "real haunted" dolls around for sale, but you will never know which one has any spirit attached, until you have brought one or two of them.

Do Barbie dolls count?

How many dollies has your friend bought before he actually found one which was haunted, or was it first time lucky?

This is almost as disturbing as the bronies

Edited by Anomalocaris

Do Barbie dolls count?

How many dollies has your friend bought before he actually found one which was haunted, or was it first time lucky?

Haunted Dolls are usually figurine dolls with stands, Kids large dolls (exluding all Barbie type dolls), and Puppet type of dolls.

Just read his story carefully, and you will find out all about the dolls.

Edited by Hudds
  • Like 1

This is almost as disturbing as the bronies

These Haunted Dolls are collectors items.

Edited by Hudds
  • Like 1

Haunted Dolls are usually figurine dolls with stands, Kids large dolls (exluding all Barbie type dolls), and Puppet type of dolls.

Just read his story carefully, and you will find out all about the dolls.

A dolly is a dolly.

Jeeeze! I am being edu ra cate dit by a man about dollies! This is freaking me out.

A dolly is a dolly.

Jeeeze! I am being edu ra cate dit by a man about dollies! This is freaking me out.

I do understand on how ridiculous it all sounds to you, as I was shocked myself, when he told me that you can buy such things as Haunted Dolls, that are collectors items which have spirits attached to them.

• Like 1

I do understand on how ridiculous it all sounds to you, as I was shocked myself, when he told me that you can buy such things as Haunted Dolls, that are collectors items which have spirits attached to them.

I must admit those porcelain dolls with the eyes which watch you as you walk past them are pretty freaky, but some people collect them because they think they are pretty, as for being haunted? Narrrr, just freaky.

I must admit those porcelain dolls with the eyes which watch you as you walk past them are pretty freaky, but some people collect them because they think they are pretty, as for being haunted? Narrrr, just freaky.

The porcelain dolls with eyes moving are not actually haunted dolls, they are just for a little creepy doll fun. The real haunted dolls are listed with a long history about them.

Edited by Hudds

The porcelain dolls with eyes moving are not actually haunted dolls, they are just for a little creepy doll fun. The real haunted dolls are listed with a long history about them.

Can you get me a picture of one. I thought they were the freaky porcelain ones.

Or do you mean the voodoo dolls?

I will try to get you a picture of one. No not the voodoo dolls.

• Like 1

This is one of the pair of Haunted Dolls my friend bought.

• Like 1

My great aunt had a whole wall full of those creepy dolls in her bathroom. Every time I had to go to the bathroom at her house, I could feel their cold, dead eyes watching me. I don't care what anyone says; those things were evil!

That's a very wrong place to put dolls with creepy moving eyes! lol

I uploaded a photo of the Haunted Dolls in this thread.