Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Roswell base photographers speak out

• Please log in to reply
200 replies to this topic

#181    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,373 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 12:25 PM

View Postsinewave, on 26 April 2014 - 09:01 PM, said:

You are aware that commercial and military aircraft have tracking devices that simplify the task, right?

OMG, you must be kidding, eh?

Do you mean the Emergency Locator Transmitter that's been around for decades, the ones they talk about on TV?

I thought we were discussing the military response to downed alien craft?  They DO NOT have such ELTs, yet the military seems to get there pretty quick, eh? :tu:

#182    sinewave

sinewave

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,101 posts

• Belief proves nothing. Show me the science.

Posted 27 April 2014 - 03:12 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 27 April 2014 - 12:25 PM, said:

Do you mean the Emergency Locator Transmitter that's been around for decades, the ones they talk about on TV?

I thought we were discussing the military response to downed alien craft?  They DO NOT have such ELTs, yet the military seems to get there pretty quick, eh? :tu:

Yes, that is exactly what I mean.  Do you think aliens install the same devices as a courtesy to our government to speed the recovery of their vehicles and crews?  How else are those amazing recoveries even possible?

Edited by sinewave, 27 April 2014 - 03:13 PM.

#183    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,061 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 28 April 2014 - 12:48 AM

View Postzoser, on 24 April 2014 - 09:54 AM, said:

Then the bodies?  Let me guess; dummies.

LOL

The Air Force report on the Roswell incident clearly states that no dummies were dropped during the time period that the Roswell incident was in. That was completely made up by believers. The incidents in question concerning dummies are dated to be several years after the incident.

Read it yourself.

Part c - actual incidents that inspired reports of bodies did not occur in 1947.
You should stop pretending you know something about this case now.

Posted Image

Edited by psyche101, 28 April 2014 - 12:49 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#184    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,061 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 12:54 AM

View Postbendigger0, on 25 April 2014 - 02:55 AM, said:

Not really.  The REAL story is much more interesting than the conjecture... and Yes, Virginia, there are flying saucers.

The real story is that which can be garnered from the actual documents from the actual time frame, and they suggest an Intelligence operation, not a crashed flying saucer, if you ever have the guts to face up to Lost Shamans Hypothesis, I would love to see you attempt to falsify it.

There are UFO's I challenge you to show me a flying saucer. And UFO's do not mean ET is visiting, that only shows little understanding of the Universe and your very own environment.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#185    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,061 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 12:55 AM

View Postzoser, on 25 April 2014 - 06:58 AM, said:

So the mortician, and nurse; all telling lies?   I see a pattern of denial here.

The mortician told lies when he made up the Nurse.

I challenge you to prove the Nurse ever existed. That would be quite a feat as nobody else has been able to do so to date.

The pattern of denial is yours, prove the Nurse ever existed.

#186    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,397 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 12:58 AM

The Nurse made up the lie`s to cover for the Dr. And Everyone eles bought the Book`s ! :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#187    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,061 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 01:02 AM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 25 April 2014 - 06:40 PM, said:

We KNOW the government hushed it up.  We KNOW the government changed the story.

WE KNOW what the hush up was, why and how. That is the beauty of time, it reveals all. We also know that UFOLogists made up aliens in 1978. SF in particular. Yet you ignore all this and run with garbage based tabloids, can you explain why that is?

View PostBabe Ruth, on 25 April 2014 - 06:40 PM, said:

There are newspaper records--first they acknowledged a flying saucer or some such, and then soon thereafter the official story became a weather balloon.

I see, but you said:

View PostBabe Ruth, on 21 April 2014 - 07:39 PM, said:

Mistrust and verify, one might say, when analyzing MSM stories.

MIstrust and verify. What have you verified? Other than the very fact that you are paranoid and have not the slightest clue about this incident. and thrive on the garbage media for information?

But here you are diving at the conclusion you want despite your own advice. that does make you a hypocrite does it not?

Posted Image

#188    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,061 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 01:05 AM

View Postzoser, on 25 April 2014 - 08:06 PM, said:

I doubt it.  She was real all right.  God rest her soul.

That is a proven lie, please offer details of the Nurse claimed to exist by that scammer Denniss.

If you do not, I can only assume you are deliberately lying too.

View PostBabe Ruth, on 26 April 2014 - 12:53 PM, said:

If only you were perceptive enough to observe the signs that there is a government coverup.....egads

If only you were perceptive enough to distinguish an official document from tabloids.

#189    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,061 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 01:07 AM

View Postbendigger0, on 26 April 2014 - 04:43 PM, said:

Government (USA) does a lot of things very efficiently, for example development, deployment and coordination of a fleet of nuclear powered and nuclear-armed submarines patrolling the planet at all times.  The continual launching of satellites into space for communications, and to monitor terrestrial goings-on.  The marvelous construction of ever more expansive (and expensive) underground facilities in order to protect and preserve our bureaucracy, electorate, and it's acolytes.  And of course the amazing efficiency with which Governmental entities have conspired to financially enslave the citizenry, while enriching itself, through the fractional reserve banking system.  USA Government sanctioned bodies are also very efficient at controlling political activity in foreign nations; deposing and/or assassinating elected leaders deemed unwieldy to U.S. "interests", while keeping those activities largely unknown to U.S. citizens.  Government also seems quite efficient at quelling any sort of public-funded R&D that could challenge methods and materials used by the entrenched monopolistic industrial status-quo.  True, Government is not very efficient or effective at things like coordinating National Health Care, feeding the hungry, or housing the homeless... but hey, they can't do everything.  Government has tried to contain and control any information about UFO's, through secrecy, intimidation, and ridicule.  Now, some Governmental attaches are disclosing what they know.  The truth is coming out.

Posted Image

#190    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,397 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 01:10 AM

Yee-Haw ! psyche101 ! Your Looking Good with that Texas Alien proof Hat on ! :tu:
Bring it to Texas mate !

This is a Work in Progress!

#191    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,061 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 01:11 AM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 27 April 2014 - 12:25 PM, said:

No they do not, Roswell is a fantasy, not a downed alien spaceship, one has to have 100% faith in MSM to believe Roswell was aliens.

If you are slow enough to swallow a tales of advanced craft that crash in the most benign conditions one could possibly expect, then you are never going to be capable of understanding why tabloids are not fact based. It's not exactly rocket science there BR. Although if a Rocket scientist explained it to you in baby speak, your inherent paranoia would still refuse the most basic of explanations. You are the one whom indeed "has to be kidding"

#192    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,061 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 01:14 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 28 April 2014 - 01:10 AM, said:

Yee-Haw ! psyche101 ! Your Looking Good with that Texas Alien proof Hat on ! :tu:
Bring it to Texas mate !

I am going to sell them to Ben, BR and Z Man. Genuine ET design. Only $850.00 a pop. Maybe Clark Mcclelland might host them on his website for me.........

Edited by psyche101, 28 April 2014 - 01:15 AM.

#193    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,373 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 12:23 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 28 April 2014 - 01:11 AM, said:

No they do not, Roswell is a fantasy, not a downed alien spaceship, one has to have 100% faith in MSM to believe Roswell was aliens.

If you are slow enough to swallow a tales of advanced craft that crash in the most benign conditions one could possibly expect, then you are never going to be capable of understanding why tabloids are not fact based. It's not exactly rocket science there BR. Although if a Rocket scientist explained it to you in baby speak, your inherent paranoia would still refuse the most basic of explanations. You are the one whom indeed "has to be kidding"

No mate, Roswell really happened.

Just a country bumkin living in Florida, I personally know the sons of 2 different people directly involved in the incident.

How disconnected from reality are you guys down under? :cry:

#194    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,061 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 02:19 AM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 28 April 2014 - 12:23 PM, said:

Some balloons went down, the military made a big noise based on Brazel's underhanded attempt to collect UFO reward money being offered by newspapers at the time.

Yes, that happened.

Just a country bumkin living in Florida, I personally know the sons of 2 different people directly involved in the incident.

And they can provide what? Support? More anecdotes? Either one of them visit the crash site and pocket a piece of flying saucer? That could end this decades long debate right now, lets see it.

What you have is the MSM version, not that which the documents from the time frame spell out. You have become that which you despise.

If they actually exist that is, talk is cheap, are you sure you did not see people claiming to be at the incident on Ancient Aliens or something equally pathetic? Like your fictional mathematicians from Gavrinis Island?

You call aliens that were made up in 1978 and no reference to that claim before that date "reality"?

And you call me disconnected??? LOL!!!! After that comment, do you even know where Australia is? We pride ourselves on being level headed, and not running with the first fantasy that takes our fancy. Something you seem to hold very dear.

Edited by psyche101, 29 April 2014 - 02:21 AM.

#195    sinewave

sinewave

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,101 posts

• Belief proves nothing. Show me the science.

Posted 29 April 2014 - 05:27 AM

So what?  There is still not a scrap of evidence from 1947 that supports the story.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users