Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 2 votes

Obama plans to surround himself with children

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#46    socrates.junior

socrates.junior

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,183 posts

• Nothing is worse than active ignorance. - Goethe

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:10 PM

Sorry, Beckys_Mom, you're not understanding context. Back to the drawing board.

I love argument, I love debate. I don't expect anyone to just sit there and agree with me, that's not their job. -Margaret Thatcher

#47    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,193 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:39 PM

View Postsocrates.junior, on 17 January 2013 - 05:10 PM, said:

Sorry, Beckys_Mom, you're not understanding context. Back to the drawing board.

I can't you keep hogging it  lol

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#48    tapirmusic

tapirmusic

Astral Projection

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:18 PM

Actually, Becky's Mom, Obama posing with children for this is more akin to:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

An as if I believe for one millisecond that any of the letters Mister Obama read were actually written by children.

#49    RightInTheStatisticals

RightInTheStatisticals

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 96 posts

• Do, or do not, there is no try. ~ A little green alien

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:58 PM

View Posttapirmusic, on 17 January 2013 - 07:18 PM, said:

... Pics of Stalin and Hitler with children, ad naseaum ..

An as if I believe for one millisecond that any of the letters Mister Obama read were actually written by children.

Interesting, so your point is a politician used children to prompt an emotional appeal for a cause they are promoting. Wow, I might need my fainting couch.

Republicans and Democrats, they all do this. You could just as easily use the boring/lame/overused Hitler/Stalin meme for Wayne LaPierre and his guards in schools idea.

#50    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,193 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:41 PM

View Posttapirmusic, on 17 January 2013 - 07:18 PM, said:

Republicans and Democrats have been doing that  long before Obama left college ..  You do not have a point here..  I always know you don't like him, and I don't really hold interest in that ... I do not see Obama in the same light as you.. I see nothing wrong with what he is doing with the kids and the kids parents..  But it seems if anyone who does not like him, will nit pick on any action he makes..   If and when a new president enters the office, many of you will be still rabbiting on about how bad he or she is..   I have yet to see a US president that the entire country liked..

Imagine you try living in Iraq or other non western countries and live by their hard laws, and see how long you could heck that?  I doubt very much you would want to ..   It's better the devil you know   It's the same for the UK, so many mouthing about the government, but I bet not one of them would be willing to go off and live in a remote part of the world that is run by much harder men with much harder and harsher laws ..Not a mission..

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#51    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,995 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:06 PM

View PostCorp, on 16 January 2013 - 10:54 PM, said:

Do you have evidence that Obama ordered children to be specifically targeted and killed? If not, it's not murder.

You mean did Obama send me a personal letter or email advising me of his plans?  Hell no.

But I served in the US Army long enough to understand completely how the chain of command works.  It appears from your posts here that you did not.  You could clarify that with an honest statement, but I won't be holding my breath.

It's even been covered on the MSM, but maybe you were snoozing when those stories were aired.  Or, perhaps you would just rather not think about it.

He orders the strikes, EVERYBODY knows that innocents are killed in almost every strike.

IF that cowardly hypocrite were ACTUALLY concerned about the death of innocent children, IF he actually possessed a conscience, THEN he would order the strikes ended.

Anybody that's ever worked within the military structure can surmise how these things work.  It seems YOU cannot.

#52    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,945 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:01 PM

So you have no evidence that Obama ordered children to be killed. That wasn't too hard was it? Are the civilian lose of life horrible? Of course they are. Should more effort be made to limit those loses. Of course there should be. But the sad reality of it is that in wars people die. Now if you have a weapon that only every killed intended targets and never anyone else I'm sure the military would love to know. Until then Obama is just like every single wartime leader throughout history.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#53    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,995 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:23 PM

No Corp, you got it wrong.

The evidence is there sir, but YOU are simply unable to recognize it.  Probably that stems from your lack of familiarity with military procedures and chain of command processes with the US government.

Ignorance of procedures IS a valid defense, and it's OK.  I understand. :whistle:

I'm not happy to report it, but Obama does not know right from wrong, at least judging by his actions.  He is AS immoral as his predecessor.

Edited by Babe Ruth, 18 January 2013 - 02:26 PM.

#54    Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam

Psychic Spy

• 1,246 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:31 AM

It sickens me to see a president use children to further their agendas...

A man's ethical behaviour should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties and needs; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death. - Albert Einstein

#55    AquilaChrysaetos

AquilaChrysaetos

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

• "Some people wish to be the sun, so they can brighten your day. I wish to be the moon, which shines down upon you in your darkest hour."

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:46 AM

Is there a single thread on here that doesn't talk down about Obama?

Jesus Christ - Matthew 28:18-20 said:

"All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

Posted Image

#56    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:50 AM

If the President approved drone strikes and those drone strikes killed children. Especially in an area where we are not officially at WAR. Then yes he committed murder using excuses and smokescreens to justify it.

But then again what US President in the past 100 years hasnt commited murder.

Edited by AsteroidX, 20 January 2013 - 04:51 AM.

#57    F3SS

F3SS

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,119 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:21 AM

View PostAquilaChrysaetos, on 20 January 2013 - 04:46 AM, said:

There are as many instances where Obama has talked down on America and Americans. Quite unbecoming of a POTUS.

Posted Image

#58    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:02 AM

The history books will write this chapter. Unfortunately history is always taught by the victor.

Obama has not gained much respect from alot of folks lately for several different reasons and hes trampled the Constitution and intends to continue to do so. What would you like us to say nice ? How was his Xmas vacation in Hawaii this year ? How are the kids.....Hes not  doing anything popular so theres nothing good to say,  instead he and the cronies are increasing division and angering Americans. Thats not the peoples fault.

#59    Render

Render

Psychic Spy

• 2,080 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:32 AM

View PostJeffertonturner, on 15 January 2013 - 07:34 PM, said:

The only thing that makes my skin crawl are the people trying to make this seem like a bad thing.

Exactly.
It's an attempt to make ppl see who they are affecting with their egotistical behavior.

#60    AquilaChrysaetos

AquilaChrysaetos

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

• "Some people wish to be the sun, so they can brighten your day. I wish to be the moon, which shines down upon you in your darkest hour."

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:44 AM

View PostAsteroidX, on 20 January 2013 - 08:02 AM, said:

Obama has not gained much respect from alot of folks lately for several different reasons and hes trampled the Constitution and intends to continue to do so. What would you like us to say nice ? How was his Xmas vacation in Hawaii this year ? How are the kids.....Hes not  doing anything popular so theres nothing good to say,  instead he and the cronies are increasing division and angering Americans. Thats not the peoples fault.

If there's nothing popular to say about him, then how did he get re-elected?

Jesus Christ - Matthew 28:18-20 said:

"All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users