Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 1 votes

2012: Election of the Anti-Christ?

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#16    St disgustus

St disgustus

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

• They call me Flagg im the good man, the dark man

Posted 06 August 2009 - 06:02 PM

Tehe yes the antichrist will be elected.
And he will be named the dark man the walking dude Randall Flagg!

To be fair the election of an inddividual whcih can be described as the antichrist seems the most plausible 2012 end of the wrold scenario to me the mayan stuff and nostradamus is to vauge and and probelmatic

Attached Files

#17    OldTimeRadio

OldTimeRadio

Government Agent

• 3,527 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 06:23 AM

View PostUranium Bomb, on Aug 5 2009, 07:57 PM, said:

2012 CERN will proove the existance of God and the US will then attempt to destroy religion because its nation is now run by homosexuals.

WW3 will then start.

I am unhappily on record as predicting World War Three, between the Western Powers and the Soviet Union (with the West eventually prevailing) for 1984-1985.

And other people have predicted the election of the Anti-Christ for every Presidential election since at least 1940.

But the Anti-Christ has been traditionally foreseen as the ruler of one of the "Ten Nations" of the old Roman Empire. How would that include North America?

#18    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

Coffee expert extraordinair

• 3,845 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 08:48 AM

View PostRoxanne5150, on Aug 6 2009, 04:34 PM, said:

I don't believe any of it but you might find the Nostradamus 2012 review video interesting, if you haven't already. :yes:

I actually might for arguments sake, this said I suppose that they rely on translations into English? Because if they do, then it's biaised already, since the meaning of words in older frensh can sometimes by different than now and mean several things. It's subject to interpretation.

View PostOldTimeRadio, on Aug 7 2009, 08:23 AM, said:

But the Anti-Christ has been traditionally foreseen as the ruler of one of the "Ten Nations" of the old Roman Empire. How would that include North America?

No elected official in North America can be the anti-christ, according to tradition, as you correctly pointed out. But that's a moot point really, since nobody ever predicted anything happening in 2012.

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#19    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,721 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 09:03 PM

View PostWhiteyAus, on Aug 5 2009, 02:24 PM, said:

Now there has been some doomsday theories about the stars and earth falling apart and all that. I just heard another theory, this has come through watching a documentary by enigmatv.com called the illuminati 2 - the antichrist conspiracy.
This explains the secret societies controlling the world through brainwashing powerful figures and the knights templar actually being demon worshipping cultists of the cabal. ( Recommend it btw, some of it seems a bit iffy though)

Anyway, the antichrist has been foreseen as coming through to very powerful place and the U.S election is going to be in november in 2012, pretty close the december 2012. Could the antichrist be elected as the U.S President and take on pretty much the most powerful position on earth and have the power to destroy the world. The secret society of the masons are pretty heavily considered in the nostradamus 2012 theories about there perspective of the mason creations and stuff, well they go hand in hand with the illuminati which apparently have more power than perceived on the surface.

It has about the same credibility as the other 2012 theories, but actually the first one ive heard which is somewhat realistic. Its more realistic that the world is destroyed from a nuclear cataclysm than a super galactic wave of energy, solar winds or global warming.

If you're interested in this, have a look at this link:

http://www.revelatio...evelation8.html

#20    SRCivic98

SRCivic98

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,612 posts

• When being pushed to the limits. Killing is just as easy as breathing.

Posted 12 August 2009 - 05:19 AM

View PostUranium Bomb, on Aug 5 2009, 03:57 PM, said:

2012 CERN will proove the existance of God and the US will then attempt to destroy religion because its nation is now run by homosexuals.

WW3 will then start.
"I know not what weapons World War Three shall be fought with but I know world war four will be fought with sticks and stones" - Mark Twain......Enough said.

LIVE WITH HONOR, DIE WITH PRIDE - PERSONAL MOTTO

THE MORE THINGS CHANGE, THE MORE THEY STAY THE SAME - SNAKE PLISKIN IN ESCAPE FROM LA

ONCE ALL THINGS ARE ELIMATED, WHAT REMAINS, NO MATTER HOW IMPROBIBABLE IT MAY SEEM, MUST BE THE TRUTH - SHERLOCK HOLMES

#21    Cradle of Fish

Cradle of Fish

Alien Abducter

• 4,583 posts

• "He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Dr. Johnson

Posted 12 August 2009 - 11:58 AM

View PostSRCivic98, on Aug 12 2009, 05:19 AM, said:

"I know not what weapons World War Three shall be fought with but I know world war four will be fought with sticks and stones" - Mark Twain......Enough said.

That wasn't Twain, that was Einstein.

Twain didn't live in the era of nuclear weapons.

I am not a man, merely a parody of one.

#22    Mr Honeybadger

Mr Honeybadger

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,838 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 02:01 PM

I remember back in the '80s there were people claiming that Ronald  Reagan was the anti-christ because the letters in his name were 666.  Ronald Wilson Reagan.

#23    shaka5

shaka5

Psychic Spy

• 1,016 posts

• I always call people fools for wanting to learn the hard way....When I'm really the fool for tryna teach 'em

Posted 12 August 2009 - 02:22 PM

View Post747400, on Aug 5 2009, 03:55 PM, said:

I presume we're talking about Palin here.

:-/

What?!?...did you not see her wink on tv?...she had me at "Hiyah!!"

I have less compassion than the average human.

#24    OldTimeRadio

OldTimeRadio

Government Agent

• 3,527 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 11:24 PM

Back during the 1850s and 1860s there were at least three books published in English alone "proving" that French head-of-state Emperor Napoleon III (Louis Napoleon) was the Anti-Christ

#25    lookingfortruth

lookingfortruth

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 12:58 AM

It could be seen as a very broad prediction if you ask me. couldn't hitler have been seen as an antichrist? but now thats passed your looking for a new one? 2012- A partial end to mass stupidity, until the next doomsday conspiracy

#26    OldTimeRadio

OldTimeRadio

Government Agent

• 3,527 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 10:48 PM

View Postlookingfortruth, on Aug 14 2009, 01:58 AM, said:

couldn't hitler have been seen as an antichrist?

Back during the 1920s there were many Christians who looked upon Italian dictator Benito Mussolini as the Antichrist. But when Adolf Hitler eventually solidly trumped Mussolini in infamy they re-interpreted Hitler as the Anti-Christ and Mussolini as the False Prophet also mentioned in John's Revelation.

#27    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,721 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 11:07 PM

View PostParanormalcy, on Aug 5 2009, 10:36 PM, said:

The mods are obviously on break, as Uranium Bomb's username doesn't yet say BANNED below it at the time of this post.

Anyway...

That's very astute of you to point out some possible inconsistencies in the whole brainwashing-powerful-figures-and-the-knights-templar-demon-worshipping-cabal-cultists angle. Food for thought.

Someone will be elected in '12 but they won't have any real political power til '13 so I don't put much stock in the elect-the-antichrist idea as part of the 2012-catastrophe prediction, which I ALSO don't have any faith in. And isn't there supposed to be like a thousand years of peace of something if he does get elected, which means we'll all be dead anyway before that's over, so it's win-win.

Edit/PS: AH! NOW it says BANNED.

I'm just posting some things I've heard in passing, some discussions with friends, and things I've read here and there online. Thought I'd share those with you all. Whether they're true or not, I honestly don't know, and I personally wouldn't want to step on anyone's toes, or beliefs. Here's what I've seen / heard.

If the antichrist is on the scene in 2012 it will be the beginning of the 7 year tribulation (when the antichrist rises to power, it doesnt make reference to the year, just the events), or so the Bible says. End of the 7 years, God supposedly comes back to Earth, then the 1000 years of peace begins. So...circa 2019, or 2020. I've heard supposed Aztec, or Mayan prophecies stating that one of their "serpent" type gods decends at the start of the new calendar, shortly after 2012. The Bible also says that prior to the 7 year tribulation Satan again makes war in heaven and is cast down to the Earth a final time. Could those two things coincide? Also the beginning of the 7 years is supposedly signified by a peace treaty between israel and its surrounding middle east nations.

Could this all happen? Who knows. It may, but in ways we dont think, or even realize. It may not, because it could all be urban legend, folklore, rumor, etc. However, it's pretty interesting.  :D

Edited by SpiderCyde, 19 August 2009 - 11:10 PM.

#28    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:25 AM

... well they call OBAMA the messiah,

you cannot call a mere man the messiah,

then you create an idol,

which is another form of the anti-Christ,

and worshiping something else as God.

Posted Image

is that the Constitution under his arm? since when did democracy become such a joke?

apparently OBAMA hates white people too,

(even though his own mother was white and half his family)

and is part of some black nationalists supremist group wanting to enslave or genocide white people...

which is odd since most of the ruling UN are white...

maybe the UN wants to kill off the white population so that their elitist bloodlines can be bred as the only pure white bloods ha ha ha crazy.......

some article the TEA party wrote: http://stop-obama-no...ama-luciferian/

all sorts of conspiracy theories...

Edited by araxia, 22 November 2012 - 09:27 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users