Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

"Alien Structures on the Moon"

aliens moon buildings dark side

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
351 replies to this topic

#31    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,634 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 08:53 PM

Maybe we could re-name this thread ? "How many times must one ask a stupid question"

This is a Work in Progress!

#32    shrooma

shrooma

doesn't have one screw fully tightened.....

• 3,562 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:27 PM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 21 April 2013 - 08:53 PM, said:

Maybe we could re-name this thread ? "How many times must one ask a stupid question"
what, like 'would you like another beer' kinda stoopid question....?
:-)

- - - - -disclaimer- - - - -
all posts- without exception- are humourous.
if you fail to grasp the sublety, then don't whine on due to your lack of understanding.

#33    Taun

Taun

A dashing moose about town...

• 5,668 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 12:50 AM

View Postseeder, on 20 April 2013 - 06:02 PM, said:

anyway since the bomber was caught and the excitement has died I can return to this part of forum again, and simply for the hell of it, not that I feel the need to convince believers, I will just post some debunk stuff, starting with:

quote:

"Repeat, repeat..." is never used on the radio; instead astronauts and Mission Control use the phrase "Say Again".

Absolutely correct...  The word "repeat" is a dedicated "proword" on military and government channels...
It means "Fire last artillery mission at same coordinates"...  you NEVER use that word unless you mean it!!!!!

Edited by Taun, 22 April 2013 - 12:51 AM.

#34    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,995 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 22 April 2013 - 12:56 AM

View PostTaun, on 22 April 2013 - 12:50 AM, said:

Absolutely correct...  The word "repeat" is a dedicated "proword" on military and government channels...
It means "Fire last artillery mission at same coordinates"...  you NEVER use that word unless you mean it!!!!!

thankyou for the confirmation! :tu:

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#35    Taun

Taun

A dashing moose about town...

• 5,668 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 01:39 AM

View Postseeder, on 22 April 2013 - 12:56 AM, said:

thankyou for the confirmation! :tu:

I spent over 30 years in the Army and most of them were as a Signal guy... I still never use the word "repeat" even in casual conversation....

edit to add... I've even got the guys in my office using "say again"..

Edited by Taun, 22 April 2013 - 01:41 AM.

#36    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,634 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 02:14 AM

Wow ! now were getting somewhere ! :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#37    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,554 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 22 April 2013 - 02:34 AM

View PostMasterFlint, on 20 April 2013 - 05:15 AM, said:

Interesting...   I wonder if ppl at Nasa and other places don't just randomly screw with ppl by showing them things that are fake, and then laugh about it with others because it's all just a big joke but then allow the person they're messing with to go on believing it was real just for the fun of it?  There are only 3 explaniations to stuff like this:  1, the person telling the story is lieing.  2, the person telling the story is telling the truh and don't know they were the butt of some joke.  or 3, the person telling this story is telling the truth, and what they were shown was real....

The Truth...  is out there...

Do you believe Edgar Mitchell?

(Edgar Mitchell) I, nor any crew I was on (I was on three Apollo crews), received any briefing before or after flights on UFO events, saw anything in space suggesting UFOs or structures on the moon, etc. We did it just like we said in official reports. My only claim to knowledge of these events is from the individuals, mostly of yesteryear, who were in government, intelligence, or military; were there, saw what they saw, and now believe it should be made public. But I claim no first hand knowledge, nor have any. Pass it on to the rest of the net, if you will.

--Edgar Mitchell

LB: What do you think of NASA’s statement that “Dr.Mitchell is a great American but we don’t share his opinions”?

EM: I can understand if they think I was attributing anything to the NASA organization, or deriving anything from the NASA organization, they can certainly say that. And it’s true because none of my experience or what I said relates to NASA at all.

Not to mention, NASA ain't the ebil Gummit no more:

LINK - NASA To Privatize Space Travel After Last Shuttle Lands

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#38    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,554 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 22 April 2013 - 02:39 AM

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 19 April 2013 - 06:47 AM, said:

I think that Neil Armstrong was claimed to have said something like "Boy oh boy, look at these mothers! they're huge! And they're watching us!", but that of course was on the secret frequency that the public weren't allowed to hear.. :cry:

That is the one, Neil Armstrong did not say those words, Timothy Good did.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#39    Midyin

Midyin

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 04:35 PM

First, I think it's funny that a person put up a video about Alien structures on the moon, and the first response to it was nagging about it being in the wrong place. WTF LOL

second, this reminds me of a series of videos I seen on YouTube I think was named "Why we never went back to the moon" or something like that..

EDIT
Here's the links. Check em out

1. http://m.youtube.com...h?v=VZq7NisTO8M

2. http://m.youtube.com...h?v=QpEYZVy6hCY

3. http://m.youtube.com...h?v=EjpRAVV6j5o

Edited by Midyin, 28 April 2013 - 04:39 PM.

#40    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,995 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 28 April 2013 - 04:59 PM

View PostMidyin, on 28 April 2013 - 04:35 PM, said:

First, I think it's funny that a person put up a video about Alien structures on the moon, and the first response to it was nagging about it being in the wrong place. WTF LOL

second, this reminds me of a series of videos I seen on YouTube I think was named "Why we never went back to the moon" or something like that..

EDIT

yes and if you read further comments you will see the responses in regard to the actual section it was posted on originally. :tu:

Edited by seeder, 28 April 2013 - 05:00 PM.

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#41    Midyin

Midyin

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:09 PM

View Postseeder, on 28 April 2013 - 04:59 PM, said:

yes and if you read further comments you will see the responses in regard to the actual section it was posted on originally. :tu:

Oh I did read on, but it doesn't make it look to me like any thing less than petty and nit-picky... lol

Anyway, did you watch the videos?

#42    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,443 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 06:55 PM

View PostDark_Grey, on 18 April 2013 - 06:18 PM, said:

I wasn't sure since it crosses into conspiracy territory

Everything crosses into conspiracy territory, or so it seems. :yes:

I like Karl's sense of humor, and that they both are willing to testify in Congress.  But Congress is not interested in hearing about the coverup, because it already knows about it.  The coverup of alien interaction is institutionalized--the government has been practicing it for decades.

#43    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,995 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 06:59 PM

View PostMidyin, on 28 April 2013 - 05:09 PM, said:

Oh I did read on, but it doesn't make it look to me like any thing less than petty and nit-picky... lol

Anyway, did you watch the videos?

Nope! One of your links didnt work so I didnt try the others sorry, (or the link worked but the vids didn't)  plus its a subject thats been debunked often

#44    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,629 posts

• If you don't believe the sun will rise
    Stand alone and greet the coming night
    In the last remaining light -Audioslave

Posted 28 April 2013 - 07:07 PM

There are only two reasons why we never went back to the moon. Politics and money. That's it, no conspiracy necessary.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#45    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,307 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 28 April 2013 - 07:16 PM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 28 April 2013 - 07:07 PM, said:

There are only two reasons why we never went back to the moon. Politics and money. That's it, no conspiracy necessary.

Indeed S2F, it is really that very simple. It is mindboggling to say the least why one would think otherwise.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users