Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The Philidelphia Experiment...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1    FarvLarion

FarvLarion

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 135 posts

Posted 18 September 2001 - 05:40 PM

The military was supposedly experimenting around with time and space so that they can make their destroyers and other ships dematerialize and rematerialize somewhere else.  This sounds to me like a worm hole, but I don't know that much about this subject, and unfortunatly, I can't seem to find anything good about this on the WWW.  Can anyone help me with this.

Abiogenesis (ab-i-o-jen`-a-sis) n. (Biol.) The theory of spontaineous generation from non-living matter [Gk. a-: neg.: bios, life, genesis, birth].  Farv Michael Larion

#2    Tommy

Tommy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,846 posts

Posted 18 September 2001 - 05:52 PM

Farv,
    the Philidelphia experiment was discussed at length in the General Discussion board under the thread Invisibility experiments

Here.. :D ;)http://www.unexplain...y&num=987015173

"Superstition created all the gods and angels, all the devils and ghosts, all the witches, demons and goblins, gave us all the augurs, soothsayers and prophets, filled the heavens with signs and wonders, broke the chain of cause and effect, and wrote the history of man in miracles and lies" ~ Robert Green Ingersoll

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users