Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * - - 17 votes

How do I invite evil spirits to my home?


  • Please log in to reply
2280 replies to this topic

#1561    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

    Forum Divinity

  • Closed
  • 13,536 posts
  • Joined:18 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 20 October 2012 - 09:26 PM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 20 October 2012 - 09:12 PM, said:

I would totally watch that show.
Haven't they done shows like that before? I know I've seen an old on where James Randi is busting people out and I though there was another show like that within the last 2 years or so.

I'd watch it too.  Would be awesome.

Could make it like Dog the Bounty Hunter, only instead of chasing bail jumpers and crack addicts, Mr. Aye Debunk takes out hoaxers and demystifies myths through a systematic process of critical thinking, in depth analysis, research, and intense scrutiny.

That would be Bad Ass...


#1562    Sakari

Sakari

    tohi

  • Member
  • 12,214 posts
  • Joined:16 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

  • Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 20 October 2012 - 09:29 PM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 20 October 2012 - 09:12 PM, said:

I would totally watch that show.
Haven't they done shows like that before? I know I've seen an old on where James Randi is busting people out and I though there was another show like that within the last 2 years or so.

View PostbooNyzarC, on 20 October 2012 - 09:26 PM, said:

I'd watch it too.  Would be awesome.

Could make it like Dog the Bounty Hunter, only instead of chasing bail jumpers and crack addicts, Mr. Aye Debunk takes out hoaxers and demystifies myths through a systematic process of critical thinking, in depth analysis, research, and intense scrutiny.

That would be Bad Ass...


It would have to be on cable...More skin from the women on the show ( serious show or not, have to have that ), more open " communication " also..

And would need a few people from here at least, or it would never work.



In all honesty ( last sentence was honest ) I would love to go out and follow the other shows to their locations...Finding bigfoot, Ghost fraudsters, etc...
I would have to make a demand though...Not just one night, at the least one week if not two....Day investigations more then night, and no cameras pointing at my or anyone else's face....I hate those....A gopro on a hat, or shoulder would be fine.

Edited by Sakari, 20 October 2012 - 09:33 PM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm


#1563    s33ker

s33ker

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts
  • Joined:21 Aug 2012
  • Location:Australia

  • Believe anything until proven otherwise, otherwise believe nothing until proven.

Posted 20 October 2012 - 09:51 PM

draw  a pentagram over your third eye in blood and cut an apple in halve in the middle so that the core reveals
the "star of satan".Stand in front of a mirror holding the cut apple so you can see the star and look deeply into
it ,renounce God and all things holy. I am joking ,I do not know how to evoke evil spirits.
Hope your joking too.


#1564    Sakari

Sakari

    tohi

  • Member
  • 12,214 posts
  • Joined:16 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

  • Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 20 October 2012 - 09:57 PM

View Posts33ker, on 20 October 2012 - 09:51 PM, said:

draw  a pentagram over your third eye in blood and cut an apple in halve in the middle so that the core reveals
the "star of satan".Stand in front of a mirror holding the cut apple so you can see the star and look deeply into
it ,renounce God and all things holy. I am joking ,I do not know how to evoke evil spirits.
Hope your joking too.


I am not joking one bit....Not at all.

Also, you may want to read this, although you mentioned you were joking.

And, welcome to UM.

http://www.unexplain...45#entry4510069

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm


#1565    coldethyl

coldethyl

    ~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

  • Member
  • 16,331 posts
  • Joined:22 Mar 2005
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:~*★*~Under Your Eyelid~*★*~

  • ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 20 October 2012 - 10:00 PM

View PostSakari, on 20 October 2012 - 09:29 PM, said:

It would have to be on cable...More skin from the women on the show ( serious show or not, have to have that ), more open " communication " also..

And would need a few people from here at least, or it would never work.




*raises hand* oh oh pick me, pick me!  I can at least work a camera and hold a flashlight.  And I have skin!


#1566    s33ker

s33ker

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts
  • Joined:21 Aug 2012
  • Location:Australia

  • Believe anything until proven otherwise, otherwise believe nothing until proven.

Posted 20 October 2012 - 10:04 PM

Thank you for the welcome .


#1567    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

    I am not an irrational number

  • Member
  • 4,577 posts
  • Joined:22 Mar 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ohio

Posted 20 October 2012 - 10:05 PM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 20 October 2012 - 09:26 PM, said:

I'd watch it too.  Would be awesome.

Could make it like Dog the Bounty Hunter, only instead of chasing bail jumpers and crack addicts, Mr. Aye Debunk takes out hoaxers and demystifies myths through a systematic process of critical thinking, in depth analysis, research, and intense scrutiny.

That would be Bad Ass...

That'd would be cool. Also, minus the whole being a giant racist thing that Dog has going on.

View PostSakari, on 20 October 2012 - 09:29 PM, said:

It would have to be on cable...More skin from the women on the show ( serious show or not, have to have that ), more open " communication " also..

And would need a few people from here at least, or it would never work.



In all honesty ( last sentence was honest ) I would love to go out and follow the other shows to their locations...Finding bigfoot, Ghost fraudsters, etc...
I would have to make a demand though...Not just one night, at the least one week if not two....Day investigations more then night, and no cameras pointing at my or anyone else's face....I hate those....A gopro on a hat, or shoulder would be fine.

I would love to follow around Not Finding Bigfoot or Ghost Hoaxers. That would be hilarious, catching PA's making sounds off camera, or just watch nothing happen all night.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."


July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0


#1568    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

    I am not an irrational number

  • Member
  • 4,577 posts
  • Joined:22 Mar 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ohio

Posted 20 October 2012 - 10:07 PM

People always rail on a few of us for being skeptics, but they don't even realize the service we are doing for them by weeding out all the crap and out right lies. If anything legitimately paranormal is ever found, it's going to be by a skeptic.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."


July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0


#1569    s33ker

s33ker

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts
  • Joined:21 Aug 2012
  • Location:Australia

  • Believe anything until proven otherwise, otherwise believe nothing until proven.

Posted 20 October 2012 - 10:27 PM

Have you decided what you are going to do to evoke these spirits yet?


#1570    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

    Forum Divinity

  • Closed
  • 13,536 posts
  • Joined:18 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 20 October 2012 - 10:32 PM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 20 October 2012 - 10:05 PM, said:

That'd would be cool. Also, minus the whole being a giant racist thing that Dog has going on.


Oh my...  I didn't realize that about Dog...  In fact, I've never seen any indication of that myself so I'm going to have to say that I don't necessarily accept that this is an accurate representation.  It may be, but I'm not one who is willing to jump to judgement based simply on someone's interpretation, regardless of how much I may admire and respect the individual doing the telling.

Cheers.


#1571    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

    Forum Divinity

  • Closed
  • 13,536 posts
  • Joined:18 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 20 October 2012 - 10:37 PM

View Postcoldethyl, on 20 October 2012 - 10:00 PM, said:

*raises hand* oh oh pick me, pick me!  I can at least work a camera and hold a flashlight.  And I have skin!

You sure?  You know how it can get out here in the Great Northwest at night?  It can get cold Ethyl...  ;)


I'd be totally down with something like this too if it had good production value.  Nothing worse than a crappy show, however well intentioned it might be... :P


#1572    Michelle

Michelle

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 14,737 posts
  • Joined:03 Jan 2004
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Tennessee

  • Eleanor Roosevelt: Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Posted 20 October 2012 - 10:41 PM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 20 October 2012 - 10:07 PM, said:

People always rail on a few of us for being skeptics, but they don't even realize the service we are doing for them by weeding out all the crap and out right lies. If anything legitimately paranormal is ever found, it's going to be by a skeptic.

Oh my...how would we ever get along without you, kind sir. I certainly appreciate you coming to our rescue. What would we do without you? *said in my most Southern accent*

:D

Edited by Michelle, 20 October 2012 - 10:46 PM.


#1573    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

    I am not an irrational number

  • Member
  • 4,577 posts
  • Joined:22 Mar 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ohio

Posted 20 October 2012 - 10:49 PM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 20 October 2012 - 10:32 PM, said:

Oh my...  I didn't realize that about Dog...  In fact, I've never seen any indication of that myself so I'm going to have to say that I don't necessarily accept that this is an accurate representation.  It may be, but I'm not one who is willing to jump to judgement based simply on someone's interpretation, regardless of how much I may admire and respect the individual doing the telling.

Cheers.

He was in the news in the past for saying certain things. A guy I know went too a book signing of his and he speech was... colorful, I was told. I'm not saying he is or isn't, just trying to make a joke.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."


July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0


#1574    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

    I am not an irrational number

  • Member
  • 4,577 posts
  • Joined:22 Mar 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ohio

Posted 20 October 2012 - 10:50 PM

View PostMichelle, on 20 October 2012 - 10:41 PM, said:

Oh my...how would we ever get along without you, kind sir. I certainly appreciate you coming to our rescue. What would we do without you? *said in my most Southern accent*

:D

Well, it should be obvious that any sound heard after dark is a ghost or demon. That's just common sense. :yes:

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."


July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0


#1575    Michelle

Michelle

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 14,737 posts
  • Joined:03 Jan 2004
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Tennessee

  • Eleanor Roosevelt: Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Posted 20 October 2012 - 11:01 PM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 20 October 2012 - 10:50 PM, said:

Well, it should be obvious that any sound heard after dark is a ghost or demon. That's just common sense. :yes:

Or the house settling... but if I didn't have some big, strong man, such as you, to tell me any different I wouldn't know this. :innocent: :-*





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users