Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

One in seven thinks end of world is coming

Still Waters

Correct, but the precognitive marmalade is apparently hinting away. :)

Why some folks get so fixated on 'end of the world' scenarios is beyond my ability to understand.

Completely agree, Lil.

Given some posts, I am wondering what's in that marmalade??!!?!?! :unsure2::yes:

Mid, Lilly, I was looking for some shreds of evidence in the marmalade for proof but couldn't fimd any. Maybe it's because it was shredless or Is somebody taking the pith? The mystery continues. :cry:

• Like 2

If one in seven is living/behaving as if the end is near then can't we ship them off to mental institustions somewhere? They could be a threat to themselves and those around them.

This country has far too many mentally ill people on the streets and way too many non violent young adults behind bars for smoking weed.

eta...fix gram

Edited by Framling

If one in seven is living/behaving as if the end is near then can't we ship them off to mental institustions somewhere? They could be a threat to themselves and those around them.

This country has far too many mentally ill people on the streets and way too many non violent young adults behind bars for smoking weed.

eta...fix gram

eta...fix gram

Tell me how checking an option on a poll that the world could end in your lifetime is a threat to others. You complain about overcrowded prisons, so you want to overcrowd mental hospitals needlessly.

Solid.

Mid, Lilly, I was looking for some shreds of evidence in the marmalade for proof but couldn't fimd any. Maybe it's because it was shredless or Is somebody taking the pith? The mystery continues. :cry:

I see what you did there ^_^ lulz, :clap::tsu::yes:

• 3 weeks later...

Disturbing thought of the day.

The premise of this thread would mran, if true, that there are somewhere around 13,000 -14,000 people who are members of this board who beleive this stuff!

:unsure2::cry:

I hope they doon't all decide at one moment that this thread is for them!

Edited by MID

i suppose its going to happen, but more people i talk to all think that a SHTF scenario is on the cards

like mass revolution and breakdown of this way of life.

whatever way the coin lands lets be having it.....Viva La Revolución!

i suppose its going to happen, but more people i talk to all think that a SHTF scenario is on the cards

like mass revolution and breakdown of this way of life.

whatever way the coin lands lets be having it.....Viva La Revolución!

I can honestly say I won't be looking for the SHTF in December, any more than I'll be looking for Santa Claus.

This is total Moo-Poo which I take great delight in saying again on the 22nd Dec 2012.Then I'll wait for Santa to bring me some choc, because that happens every year,so he must exist.

It is coming, every second brings it closer, when the sun swallows the earth.

Omm nom nom..

I can honestly say I won't be looking for the SHTF in December, any more than I'll be looking for Santa Claus.

i didnt mean in december just in general, maybe ill make it clearer next time,

just instead of the world ending such as the december 2012 more people are inclined to think of a society breakdown or revolution.

• Like 1

i didnt mean in december just in general, maybe ill make it clearer next time,

just instead of the world ending such as the december 2012 more people are inclined to think of a society breakdown or revolution.

Ok, understood.

• 2 weeks later...

Ahhh, shows how much we love our movies!

Explain please, how adherence to some silly belief has some relation to loving "our movies"?

I hope something happens soon or else I'll have to get a job and start paying my bills again

I hope something happens soon or else I'll have to get a job and start paying my bills again

The credit companies won't stop billing you after we're all dead and gone.

They're good.

• Like 1

The credit companies won't stop billing you after we're all dead and gone.

They're good.

But won't tyey all be dead and gone too???

But won't tyey all be dead and gone too???

They will. And you will. Yet you still will be accosted.

Like I said, they are good.

I' m hoping to be wealthy in a future incarnation so it will even out

• 2 months later...

And you think that credit card companies will be populated by the un-dead after they're dead, and...that I'd care, after death about such action???

And they'll be still alive, and caring about money, especially my little money, AFTER THEY'RE DEAD???

Is it something you took, or drank, that results in this type of "thought" :w00t::yes::w00t:

Yes, a tall glass of sense of humor.

• Like 1

Yes, a tall glass of sense of humor.

Well, add some ice!

It's good!

• 2 weeks later...

I've ben rather hoping for a big change here!!!