Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Swap readings

tinkerbellekisses

Hello,

I give people tarot readings online and I'm looking for someone who also does online readings. It doesn't have to be specifically tarot. I am just looking for someone who would like to receive a reading from me and would like to give me a reading in return.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tinkerbellekisses

• didymusclairvoyant

• poohberries

Sure. I could use some advice I guess. I can see what my cards will pull up for you if you want.

• 1 year later...

I can do tarot buti prefer no tools. I see someone playing a lot of online fantasy games with long hair light colored.this person I get a "k" is trying to practice spells and magick. It will backfire. Perhaps it is someone who is in like with you I don't see love. You must tell this person to slow it down and meditate on one card a week and write down the effects. Pick the color and oils using correspondences correctly or I see magick bouncing all around you. It is difficult to see what is going on. This person is blocking your abilities albeit unintendedly. That is my reading

Perhaps I could have one back? My love life...