Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#4246    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,380 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:09 PM

View Postzoser, on 06 January 2013 - 08:33 PM, said:

OK but the point they are making is that granite does not vitrify.  Most of the Peruvian relics are similar to granite (high quartz).

By that specific process, which isn't true heat vitrification anyway. I see lime content seems to be the determining factor. Suppose they added lime to the surface as part of the treatment?

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#4247    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,124 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:04 PM

View Postzoser, on 06 January 2013 - 08:31 PM, said:

#

How can a reaction with an acid on a block of stone be that effective with only such a small amount of material to react on?

If lichen can, why can't we?

#4248    nopeda

nopeda

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:16 PM

View PostHarte, on 05 January 2013 - 08:59 PM, said:

You and nopeda both enjoy the fallacious straw man argument i see.
:lol: You people are HILARIOUS! I doubt either of us are saying we know xts have been to this star system...at least I know I'm not saying that. But I certainly do consider the possibility and feel that it would be idiotic not to. You in contrast insist :lol: that it's idiotic to consider that they have. Tell us then :mellow: is it impossible for any beings in the universe to travel from any star system to another? Or is it possible that they do in some places but impossible for them to do it here for some reason(s)? Either way, explain why you want people to believe it's impossible for them to do it here. And don't give us some lameass fallacious straw man "reason" either. Give us at least one good solid reason why it's impossible for any xts to travel to this star system, then we'll let the rest of the world know and we can settle this stupid shiit once and for all. Go:

#4249    nopeda

nopeda

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:22 PM

View PostOniomancer, on 05 January 2013 - 09:04 PM, said:

nopeda, on 05 January 2013 - 03:33 PM, said:
I'd expect them to look as they do, which they do, because they were carved to look that way. You can't even comprehend how it would be different if some plaster was still left, than it would be if none was left. That's pretty bad. On top of that there's no reason to believe they were ever plastered over or carved over, except that some people guess it possibly happened. So far I've seen no reason to believe it did though.
You said, "Let's not forget that it doesn't LOOK LIKE they were plastered over."  I repeat, How would you expect them to look?
I'd like to know how I "can't comprehend" when I just brought it up. Given the amount of space we've got to work with, they could look like almost anything.
I've just given you several very good logical reasons to believe just that, all of which you've ignored in favor of an oblique attack. There is no guesswork involved. As you say, either they look like two overlapping sets of legible hieroglyphs or they don't, and since they do...
They look like they were carved to appear as they do in ALL of the pics WE have seen of them, otherwise you would have presented one where it doesn't by now. :lol: Pics with computer generated drawings on them don't count btw. Maybe you think they do somehow? :no: They don't.

When considering the only possibility you're capable of which is that they WERE plastered over you can't comprehend how it would be different if some plaster is still there, than if none is still there. YOU told me that, and I have no idea how you could possibly be clueless enough to believe it. It often comes down to this: Are you honestly clueless enough to believe there is no difference in those two different possibilities, or are you dishonestly pretending you are for some reason? Either way, could you ever learn to appreciate it and move on, or are you stuck and cluelessly unable to for your entire life?

Either they look like two overlapping sets of legible hieroglyphs or they don't, and they sure don't in any pics I've seen of them. Apparently not in any :no: you've seen either or you would have presented it/them by now.

Edited by nopeda, 06 January 2013 - 10:23 PM.

#4250    nopeda

nopeda

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:26 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 05 January 2013 - 10:23 PM, said:

nopeda, on 05 January 2013 - 03:36 PM, said:
Most of the time from what I've been led to believe they did it to honor and sometimes worship beings who if they existed were/are almost certainly xts. So, you think the most likely thing if the humans who used the places couldn't create them is that they went and found other humans who could. :lol: Maybe. The likelyhood of that would be below the likelyhood of xt influence imo, of course especially in cases where the people tell us gods and/or xts have been around.
that's a  very selective interpretation of what I said.
In fact, what I said was "it wasn't the culture we ascribe the buildings to who did the building", implying (an implicition you missed, either intentionally or otherwise) that the current culture is a squatter in someone else's buildings.
Well, I just take it for granted that none of the thousand + year old structures are still being used by the original builders. Also that since no one knows how they could have built them the people who currently have control over them couldn't reproduce them using ancient technology. So...I sort of feel that everyone should take that for granted and wouldn't expect anyone to make a point of it, so I figured you must have been referring to something else and what I mentioned seemed the most likely thing from my pov. So all you really said is that the civilizations who built them have died out. The question now is: why even bother mentioning it?

My original question is: IF the people who used the monoliths ORIGINALLY! were not technologically capable of creating them, how else do you think they could have been built?

#4251    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 12,326 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:32 PM

View Postnopeda, on 06 January 2013 - 10:26 PM, said:

My original question is: IF the people who used the monoliths ORIGINALLY! were not technologically capable of creating them, how else do you think they could have been built?
My original answer still stands then: "the original people were technologically capable of creating them".

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#4252    nopeda

nopeda

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:33 PM

View Postzoser, on 05 January 2013 - 10:25 PM, said:

The discussion here is about stone age relics isn't it?
. . .
Nothing can compare with ancient precision architecture.  That's the whole point of the AA hyopthesis. If the relics were not that brilliant people wouldn't look upon them in awe and conjecture how it was all done.
Think about it.
One big problem is that apparently many people can't. To appreciate the significance and consider the possibility that practically stone age people could NOT cut and move hundred ton rocks etc is somehow beyond the mental ability of what seems to be the majority of people who post here. Considering the possibility some of the things that were built could not have been built by the people who used them so they must have had help, is a starting line. Apparently many people can't get to it. :lol: Amusingly such people often seem to feel that they're beyond it, like they've thought it through and researched it to the point that they now somehow incredibly know the truth and that it's always the same in every situation. That means they necessarily could not have any realistic thoughts as to a distinction between which things were likely to have been influenced by xts and which were not. They're trying to discuss something they're not mentally capable of thinking about in any realistic way(s) at all! To the point that to them it seems idiotic when other people do it. You and I have learned to do it, but they have not. Could you or I unlearn? I doubt I could. Could any of them learn to? Any of them? Ever? At any point during their entire life? If so when? How? What does it take for a person to finally reach :huh: the starting line?

#4253    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,489 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:34 PM

I just wonder what the people of our time  in a few hundred years will think of our ancient Aliens,Like "Honey Boo -Boo " thats going to a fun day when the Future Zoser tells all about that strange goings on in 2013. :no:

This is a Work in Progress!

#4254    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 12,326 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:42 PM

Future Zoser: The people of 2013 were idiots, and forcefed garbage via their screens in order to keep them dumb. Forcefed by who I ask?
Wearer of Future Hats: If you're going to say "aliens" then stop right there. We know full well from the Zoggians that no aliens were on Earth until 2033. I reckon they were just stupid back then.
Nopeda (for he is immortal): I was there, were we idiots.
Psyche10001: Role play is forbidden here, p*** off.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#4255    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,489 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:47 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 06 January 2013 - 10:42 PM, said:

Future Zoser: The people of 2013 were idiots, and forcefed garbage via their screens in order to keep them dumb. Forcefed by who I ask?
Wearer of Future Hats: If you're going to say "aliens" then stop right there. We know full well from the Zoggians that no aliens were on Earth until 2033. I reckon they were just stupid back then.
Nopeda (for he is immortal): I was there, were we idiots.
Psyche10001: Role play is forbidden here, p*** off.
Very Good but dont forget the Vogons too! THey have really Bad Poetry! They just might make us all listen to it ! :whistle:

#4256    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

• 3,380 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 11:25 PM

View Postnopeda, on 06 January 2013 - 10:22 PM, said:

They look like they were carved to appear as they do in ALL of the pics WE have seen of them, otherwise you would have presented one where it doesn't by now. :lol: Pics with computer generated drawings on them don't count btw. Maybe you think they do somehow? :no: They don't.

When considering the only possibility you're capable of which is that they WERE plastered over you can't comprehend how it would be different if some plaster is still there, than if none is still there. YOU told me that, and I have no idea how you could possibly be clueless enough to believe it. It often comes down to this: Are you honestly clueless enough to believe there is no difference in those two different possibilities, or are you dishonestly pretending you are for some reason? Either way, could you ever learn to appreciate it and move on, or are you stuck and cluelessly unable to for your entire life?

Either they look like two overlapping sets of legible hieroglyphs or they don't, and they sure don't in any pics I've seen of them. Apparently not in any :no: you've seen either or you would have presented it/them by now.

Me? Stuck? When you respond to incontrovertible evidence with the same anti-logic in the same exact wording even, every...single...time...?

Dude, seriously, WTF? Do you not understand how periedolia works? Do the think we can catch the glyphs magically changing if we turn around real quick?

Don't try and get cute again and pretend the overlays are all you were shown. You know damned well psyche, harte, me and several others have shown you direct comparison with unaltered glyphs, several times each and in several threads now.

Or are you still going to try and claim the multiple points of correspondence to this is coincidence:

Posted Image

Are you still going to pretend there's nothing overlapping the ankh to right of your "vehicles"?

Posted Image

Must be onna them mirajees.

You're the the one who's been trying to make out like just a little plaster magically fell out to create the glyphs, not me. The presence of any remaining plaster would hurt your position, not mine. What you can't seem to see is that no plaster now and no plaster ever look pretty much the same. Leastwise you were asked a direct question about how you thought they wouldn't twice and dodged it both times to go on some half-baked rhetorical offensive instead.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#4257    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,489 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 11:39 PM

HEy onionmancer  Whats the colors under the opening sill  stone ,I see a painting of the Last Supper,and most of part of a Van-Goug ! Whats says you ?

#4258    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

• 3,380 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 11:46 PM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 06 January 2013 - 11:39 PM, said:

HEy onionmancer  Whats the colors under the opening sill  stone ,I see a painting of the Last Supper,and most of part of a Van-Goug ! Whats says you ?

By golly you're right, and that's a landscape mural underneath.

#4259    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 33,988 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:21 AM

View Postnopeda, on 05 January 2013 - 08:31 PM, said:

:lol: You don't get how any beings could develop interstellar travel, so none could have been able to :lol:

What a downright stupid thing to say, although it does prove you never clicked a single link I gave you. Like one other poster here who does not need links or information, what he imagines is what he thinks is real. I pointed you, and have left often links to our very own Orion Project, still the best possible avenue for space travel, and in fact was selected for the NG special, Evacuate Earth.

That is Interstellar Space Travel. You missed it, which is a real crying shame. You just might have learned something. Probably not, but I like to remain optimistic.

HILARIOUS!!!

I do not find your level of "understanding" hilarious at all, I pity you very much. I would hate to be you. It's not the rest of the world you see. That ought to be a hint, not verification ;)

Maybe the history of the entire universe will change if you ever get some idea of how it could have been done?

Given your basic misunderstanding, which you tried to use as an insult, but badly, can you explain what beings travelling through space have to do with the history of the Universe? Nothing as far as I can tell, the big bang would have happened no matter if we existed, traveled space, or not. And it would still be expanding right now even if nobody ever left a planet.

You bore me, why dont you bother someone else about fantasising movies and wishing glyphs were helicopters. Do you think if you repeat yourself long enough that someone will suddenly lose their mind and agree with you?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#4260    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 10,129 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:22 AM

View Postthe L, on 05 January 2013 - 09:11 PM, said:

Harte,
You want to say that Hakatha is invention?
Or Samarangana Sutradhara?

I know they exist. They are real. Weather is written what I posted in them I dont know. I didnt read them because I couldnt find it. If I did I would read them.
Personally my incomings doesnt allowing buying more books then I actually buying. Right now on my waiting reading list I have 26 books.
So I asked question here. But not just here. Everywhere where I ask people dont know.

Allow me to post quote from wiki:

http://en.wikipedia....gana_Sutradhara

Verses 95-100 mentions bird-shaped aerial cars (Vimanas), and verses 101-107 mention a sort of robots acting as guards.

Robots and flying cars.

Who can say this is boring. :rolleyes:
L,

I stated flat out that what's claimed to be in the book is no doubt in there.  So, WTF is your problem?

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Anybody like Coleridge?