Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Richard Hoagland Theory -domes on the moon

Moon Demon

I was listening to Coast to Coast and the guest was Richard Hoagland. He believes there are huge man made domes already in place on the moon. These domes are so large, they can be seen with telescopes. These domes are being used to colonize the moon.

Now the host brought up a good point. Here on Earth, when you erect a sports stadium, it takes thousands of men, hundreds of machines, and years of hard labor. How in the world, would they get those necessary materials to the moon? And how did they send all the men it would require to build it?

Mr. Hoagland doesn't answer these logical questions with coherent answers.

He also believes there are android parts lying in craters and ancient structures on the dark side of the moon.

He believes NASA actually launched the "moon landing hoax" theory in order to cover up the bigger story. And that is there are buildings on the moon that we cannot explain.

Now, I would like to believe the theory about the ancient structures and all the wonderful mysteries of the moon.

I am afraid Mr. Hoagland just does not convince me.

Edited by Moon Demon

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bee

• badeskov

• TALM

• Moon Demon

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was listening to Coast to Coast and the guest was Richard Hoagland. He believes there are huge man made domes already in place on the moon. These domes are so large, they can be seen with telescopes. These domes are being used to colonize the moon.

Now the host brought up a good point. Here on Earth, when you erect a sports stadium, it takes thousands of men, hundreds of machines, and years of hard labor. How in the world, would they get those necessary materials to the moon? And how did they send all the men it would require to build it?

He also believes there are android parts lying in craters and ancient structures on the dark side of the moon.

He believes NASA actually launched the "moon landing hoax" theory in order to cover up the bigger story. And that is there are buildings on the moon that we cannot explain.

Now, I would like to believe the theory about the ancient structures and all the wonderful mysteries of the moon.

What kind of answers does he make?

Good, your brain is in working order. :P

I hear a bee coming...

:D me too.

Edited by The Silver Thong

She must bee -outta touch?

Yes, and she hasn't poster here in awhile either.

Yes, and she hasn't poster here in awhile either.

Its the warm Ale`s and the different voltages getting into to her Main Frame. LoL!

when you erect a sports stadium, it takes thousands of men, hundreds of machines, and years of hard labor.

Then they want a new one in 10 years!

He couldn't answer those logical questions because there are no domes on the moon.

When you're asked logical questions, but have no logical answers to give, it's time to write another book.

All about the real richard hoagland, Hes made the ufo watchdog hall of shame,

Constantly cites anonymous/unverifiable sources. Has worked with Robert Andrew Franzone - AKA 'Ghostwolf'. Thinks the Face on Mars, Old Navy retail stores, Freemasons, NASA are tied to global conspiracy. Explains everything with 'hyperdimensional physics'and '19.5'. Promotes UFO hoaxes and other paranoia. Suffered heart attack - claimed it was assassination attempt. Received research grant from Joe Firmage, reportedly gave ZERO in return pocketing cash. Told researcher in Washington D.C. to leave area as military was going to nuke it. Has claimed that NASA is ran by either the Nazis, the Magi or the Freemasons - he just can't decide which. Continually begs for money to support his 'research.' Some ask what happens to men that were once considered so brilliant...look no further. SEE: False Europa Claims and Enterprise Mission . Also see Hoagland's claims of howitzers and Nazi signs on Mars , see Talkboy.com and Space.com article giving a bit of info on Hoagland and his so-called science medal award. Also a mathematics professor's analysis of Hoagland's D&M Pyramid. SEE: The Face Behind the Face on Mars

Source

All about the real richard hoagland, Hes made the ufo watchdog hall of shame,

Source

Loved it, thanks for posting TFF. :tu:

:)

When you have all B) QUITE finished with your Hoagland Hate Campaign.....

Lets see the brilliant Richard Hoagland in action....

link...GLASS DOME ON MOON - RICHARD C HOAGLAND (5:36)

In this short extract from a longer interview, Richard H. puts forward his case for glass

structures on the Moon, using NASA images as evidence.....

Oh dear.....poor old NASA....caught with it's pants down....AGAIN !!! :o:P

linked-image

:geek::innocent:

How in the world, would they get those necessary materials to the moon? And how did they send all the men it would require to build it?

we've all been conditioned to percieve that nothing is on the moon and that's the way it's always been, anything else is perposterous.

so what makes us think [outside of our conditioned paradigm of reality] that they weren't already there?

just a thought.

[...]

Oh dear.....poor old NASA....caught with it's pants down....AGAIN !!! :o:P

[...]

Nah... it's rather mister R.Hoagland wearing Bozo's (you know - the clown) costume :D

I am citing Mr. Hoagland's theory these "domes" are man made by humans. I do have an open mind. But not for him. He answers questions with "Oh it's there".

While I do appreciate his research. I just don't think he has any strong support for 'Domes'. Those pictures are not strong evidence in my opinion.

Isn't the moon constantly being bombarded with space junk? How would a dome survive that? How did we get hundreds of men to the moon to build them? How did we fuel the machines necessary to build them. Out of the hundreds of men it would have required to build them, why have none come forward?

Come on!!!!!

we've all been conditioned to percieve that nothing is on the moon and that's the way it's always been, anything else is perposterous.

so what makes us think [outside of our conditioned paradigm of reality] that they weren't already there?

just a thought.

And a jolly good thought, too....... :tu:

That is exactly it...we have been 'conditioned'. To break free of conditioning is not easy

for some people. Paradigm shifts can be uncomfortable (for many people) but also very

exciting..... :yes:

I just watched the Youtube video on his presentation on "domes". Apparently, the domes are not visible with the naked eye. He said only when he went into Photoshop and adjusted the pictures, did the domes appear. Well, I could go into Photoshop and mess around and make Michael Jackson appear.

Looking at his results where he claims "overwhelming evidence of domes", I still do not see what the man is claiming to be domes. Other then the lines he inserted into the photos himself.

Want to be really baffled? Watch the Youtube video on the android head. He claims it resembles CP3O from Star Wars and that George Lucas knew about this, and had inside information that he later used in his movies. Also, he claims that Mr. Lucas modeled the Death Star after the moon Ipateus (probably spelled that wrong).

I am not close minded or pre-conditioned to believe what I have been told by mass media. I have a deep interest in the mysteries of space. It is a hobby to read about. I want to believe, I just don't see any evidence in these presentations. And in my opinion, he only takes away credibility from the whole genre.

Edited by Moon Demon

I just watched the Youtube video on his presentation on "domes". Apparently, the domes are not visible with the naked eye. He said only when he went into Photoshop and adjusted the pictures, did the domes appear. Well, I could go into Photoshop and mess around and make Michael Jackson appear.

Looking at his results where he claims "overwhelming evidence of domes", I still do not see what the man is claiming to be domes. Other then the lines he inserted into the photos himself.

He has not INSERTED anything...what is there, is there..I don't think you were consentrating on the video I posted.

Or... you don't 'get' the finer points of the 'case'.

You aren't alone, Moon Demon.

Hoagland is a crackpot....complete lunacy.

Coast to Coast is about the only place such a person will get an airing...

He has not INSERTED anything...what is there, is there..I don't think you were consentrating on the video I posted.

Or... you don't 'get' the finer points of the 'case'.

He specifically states he saw the domes "after he put the photos in Photoshop and altered the color".

Yes, I did concentrate on the video. I still don't see any domes.

Perhaps there is a better resolution video on his site?

Edited by Moon Demon