Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cell phone calls

Angel Proof

i have had this cell phone for like two years and i like it so much that i havent bothered to change it.

last month i started getting strange calls nd i cant seem to trace it and everytime it rings i know its that person

because it doesnt show anything on the screen but when my friends call it does show the caller i.d

and it seems that everytime i pick up the phone when that person is calling i hear the same thing over and over again :huh:

first i hear a sort of walking as if sumone was walking on dirt and rocks

minutes later i hear a ding then sort of melodies sort of like if you were on an old fashioned elevator :geek:

then all of a sudden i hear screams now i just get a wierd feeling to keep listening like if someone was behind me or next to me :whistle:

i just hang up and i want to get a new one with a different number now im just creeped out to answer it :no:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Angel Proof

• Lightning88

• Stormcrow

• (KP)

It sounnds like someone walks up to an old fashioned elevator, goes to the top floor and eithere jumps off or pushes someone off. That is a weird experience.

oh dont worry im getting a new one im done with that :o

oh dont worry im getting a new one im done with that :o

A while back we wold pick up our phone and bihind the person we were talking to we would here very old music.it was creapy.then all the suddon it stopped.For you what rob says sounds acurate. Mabey someone is trying to hive you the creeps .a ex or ex friend maby.

Sounds like that new movie One Missed Call. x3 I'm sure it's nothing to be worried about, my brother does prank calls like that all the time. He calls from a special area code that will disguise the number of your phone, and it will show up as "With held" on the the caller ID. I agree, it's probably just a prank. Get a new phone, and if it continues, then you might have something to worry about, though it does sound like a really creepy thing to experience.

Sounds like that new movie One Missed Call. x3 I'm sure it's nothing to be worried about, my brother does prank calls like that all the time. He calls from a special area code that will disguise the number of your phone, and it will show up as "With held" on the the caller ID. I agree, it's probably just a prank. Get a new phone, and if it continues, then you might have something to worry about, though it does sound like a really creepy thing to experience.

She said that it shows nothing on the caller i.d. though. It's blank.

Would you happen to live near anywhere with an elevator?

She said that it shows nothing on the caller i.d. though. It's blank.

Would you happen to live near anywhere with an elevator?

I don't really understand what her phone is doing. :/ Is it just a screen, or no screen, did she mean blank as in it saying "Unknown", or what. I just don't know.

But the trick my brother uses doesn't show up on the screen, but when you go back through to the recent calls, it will say "With held". The screen comes up saying you've got a call, but it doesn't supply a number or name. Just the picture of a little phone going buzz, buzz, buzz.

I don't really understand what her phone is doing. :/ Is it just a screen, or no screen, did she mean blank as in it saying "Unknown", or what. I just don't know.

But the trick my brother uses doesn't show up on the screen, but when you go back through to the recent calls, it will say "With held". The screen comes up saying you've got a call, but it doesn't supply a number or name. Just the picture of a little phone going buzz, buzz, buzz.

first of all im a guy <_<

second of all no its just a blank screen that lights up nd thats it....

Sorry, I'm used to assuming everyone is a girl. xD But I don't know what else to say, other than get a new phone or stop answering that one. *Shrug* It'd be nice if you ever recorded it though. Just a thought. :lol:

no sumtimes he/she is runnig on the rocks or walking but its always one of those two :yes:

i kinda dont wanna get a new one cus its kinda creepy and cool at the same time but hey wat the heck i'll try to see if i can record it :o

first of all im a guy <_<

second of all no its just a blank screen that lights up nd thats it....

Hah I thought you were a girl too at first. Simple misunderstanding, expecially with that avatar. I thought you were kind of cute ^_^

(To the extent you can tell from having a mask over your face =p)

And yes, please do record it; also when you go to recent calls does it say anything at all? Or does it not even show that you recieved a call?

Edited by Kalan

I never thought you were a girl,but please do record that.

well i recorded it but how do i put it on here :huh:

You should try uploading the sound somewhere, like a file sharing site. Then just post the link.

Thats one way of doing it.

Isn't that the only way,lol

:hmm: yea about that i cant seem to do it sorry i just dont know how too bad...thats like the only thing thats not great about meeting people online cause then you cant meet them or hang out with them :td: i need a drink i do live in vegas dont i, im more of a party person SORRY :mellow:

For the record I knew that you were a guy. Something to do with the blue (male) symbol and your display picture.

Any word on this so far? Sounds intriguing. Do you have any friends etc who have your number and are likely to pull such a prank on you?

yea like everyone i know

yea about that i cant seem to do it sorry i just dont know how too bad...thats like the only thing thats not great about meeting people online cause then you cant meet them or hang out with them i need a drink i do live in vegas dont i, im more of a party person SORRY

Wtf does that bable mean?lol

could be a lot of things ghosts demons aliens or a super active super computer going for world domination but more than likely just radio waves lost n space hit something and bounced back or tv waves common around the mid-west area

yea im not worrying about that much it hasant called in a while now so i'll just forget it ever happend...yea i just remembered about that movie that came out a year ago but i forgot what it was called it was about computers taking over or/ something like that :huh: