Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

my evp

spiritlady

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Oubli

• Mr Ed

• spiritlady

• Juupy froot

That's a pretty good example of an evp. I don't know if it sounds like

'I'm too cold though', to me it sounded more like 'Why won't you get out of here'.

I hear what sounds like a clicking on and off of the recorder, like they are spliced together. Are they two different recordings?

I have a strange example of a possible EVP like sound, but it is a 9 minute long amr file and I couldn't find any software that would convert it properly.

I have a strange example of a possible EVP like sound, but it is a 9 minute long amr file and I couldn't find any software that would convert it properly.

Can you try editing out everything but a few seconds before and a few seconds after the EVP. That should shorten it up considerably.

I have no editing software, if you know of any that can edit amr files, then that would be great. However, I don't think that there are any.

to me it sounded like, "Youre trying too hard, this is just background noise enhanced by a gain in volume making the ambient noise into a distorted sound that could be taken as a voice if thats what you are looking for"

I heard something along the lines of "You are currently listening to an EVP I faked to get attention."

Edited by lonelyalpacafarmer

Odd. Where'd you take it?

Oh, and make sure to use an external microphone. The ones that are part of the recorder have a tendency to catch the motor and mess up the recording. Can't say if I think its real or not. EVP's are too easily faked.

To me is sounded like "I'm too"...something. Cool, maybe. I'll take a better listen later.

Sounds different to everyone but me a spiritlady...heh. This thing could be used for psychology tests. :P

It was edited. One half is better sound quality than the other, as if it was pasted together.

Spiritlady:

I thought you had another thread with another EVP, so I went back and checked it out. Just out of curiosity, is recording a past-time? Do you "catch" many things on tape? I have thought about it before, but definitely would never want to do it in my home. If I caught something, I don't think I would ever feel comfortable in it again! LOL.

I'm not really sure what it says but it sounds like a robot LOL or well what we think a robot should sound like. I guess I should keep listening. Why did you do an evp? Just for fun, or you knew something was in your house?

i had trouble making out what was said, sound like a Mcdonald`s thing: "number 24"

or something.....where did u catch this? please dont say Mcdoanlds.... :huh:

hi everyone no this evp recording wasn't taken in my home , it was taken in my salon, when there's no one around and quite enough i record what may be around at that time, i often ask them to speak up and to speak close up to the mic'. but it's like telling a cat to stay...

i have three recorders ,but use just two. sometimes i get things and sometimes i don't. i try to enhance as best i can with them or make them louder. i also try to pin point where the SP voice starts and ends.

if you have farther QU's i'll be pleased to answer as best as i can.

Spiritlady :)

"I'm Gerald?"

It sounds like you're saying "Rise again."

Edited by X-Master Zing

Sounds like start again to me ....

(START AGAIN)

Edited by Peako

spirit lady may be saying something in the beginning, but listen closely with the volume turned up during the second half and you'll hear a soft voice saying "i'm too cold" or something like that.

It's too indecernable to hear what it is saying. I hear something like "im terrified" ,but really it's like looking at a cloud and seeing whatever you want to see.

My Ruling - Inconclusive.