Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Next 100 years and beyond

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#31    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

• interfacing transdimentional inverse mobius feed back loop

Posted 28 April 2013 - 12:38 PM

the  diffrence  between  womens  rights    is  clear  when  you  see  the  two  sides .

in  the  west ...   women  want  the  right  to  kill  their  men  , one  minute  at  a time ,   legaly
in  the  third  world  ....  women  want  to  survive  marrage  ,  where  a  man can  kill  her  if  he  understands  the  law .

in a rational  world ,  women  would  be  trained  to  keep and use  a hand gun  at  age  12years  , as a normal  right passage.
for  no  more  reason  than  historical  pattern  recognition .

#32    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 12:46 PM

warp  drive  assumes  we need  to  move  faster  than  the  speed  of  light .

as  you  go  faster..  you  grow  in  size  but  not  in  mass ..   as  you  reach  near  speed  of  light...   your  the  size  of  the  universe...  you  then  slow  to  your  local  size ....  and  have  reached  your  location  ....  the  bad  news  is  alot  of  time  has  past ...  or...  you  have  been  crushed  to  a  fine  powder

#33    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 12:51 PM

warp of  space / time   with  magnetic  feilds  is  sound  in  a  twisted  kind  of  way .   but  why  would  you  not  drop  the  space-location-infinitespace   element  and   change  over  to  time / ele ...  then  return  to   time   / space   where  you  wanted  to  go .

that  would  be  so  much  easier ...  awareness   can  go  between  dimensions , if  your  not  to picky  about  how .

#34    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 03:38 PM

View Postonereaderone, on 28 April 2013 - 12:51 PM, said:

warp of  space / time   with  magnetic  feilds  is  sound  in  a  twisted  kind  of  way .   but  why  would  you  not  drop  the  space-location-infinitespace   element  and   change  over  to  time / ele ...  then  return  to   time   / space   where  you  wanted  to  go .

that  would  be  so  much  easier ...  awareness   can  go  between  dimensions , if  your  not  to picky  about  how .

I dont understand what you're trying to ask.

If you were moving at the speed of light between A and B then no time will have elapsed from your perspective during your journey. You would get there in an instant. With a warp drive you could be travelling at one metre per second and be able to get to the next star system in just a couple of minutes. The reason for this is it compresses the space-time infront of the ship so you travel through it quicker.

Magnetic fields curve space-time and this is experimentantly confirmed so you dont need to produce gravity to make a warp-field. The reason for it is electrons have mass. However what the media dont tell the public is that the strength of gravity detected with electrons violates relativity and this has been known for over a century. They use Mossotti-Lorentz equations for the gravity of electrons instead. That theory says gravity doesnt exist and is infact the overall net magnetic attraction due to the difference in strength between attractions and repulsions.

Imagine you sat inside a specially constructed room for an hour. A room that has walls which charge up to just a few millions volts. Then when you leave you'll discover more than an hour has passed outside your room. It would be days. This is already known because as is sat experiments show magnetic fields curve space-time.

#35    Sheep Smart

Sheep Smart

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

• Im so happy I bleed it.

Posted 28 April 2013 - 09:13 PM

Perhaps we should first discover our own flaws.

I suspect the human brain will progress far faster than the body...
the body is far behind in evolutionary measures. Nerve ailments i.e addiction, sickness, deteriation,etc  ...leaving a major gap between brain and body . More specifically mental vs physical. Physically we have not changed much if anything in the last 100,000 years . The biological turtle and the mental hare.

Edited by Sheep Smart, 28 April 2013 - 09:41 PM.

Other life in the universe?, you dare to imply there are entities possibly far greater than us almighty humans, creators of canned ham and reality tv. Nonsense. Absurd.

The reality that stupidy exists in abundance doesnt bother me. Its the fact that theres still no cure.

#36    jaylemurph

jaylemurph

Lector Historiae

• 8,824 posts

• "You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make him think." Dorothy Parker

Posted 28 April 2013 - 09:36 PM

View Postonereaderone, on 28 April 2013 - 12:38 PM, said:

the  diffrence  between  womens  rights is  clear  when  you  see  the  two  sides .

in  the  west ...   women  want  the  right  to  kill  their  men  , one  minute  at  a time ,   legaly
in  the  third  world  ....  women  want  to  survive  marrage  ,  where  a  man can  kill  her  if  he  understands  the  law .

in a rational  world ,  women  would  be  trained  to  keep and use  a hand gun  at  age  12years  , as a normal  right passage.
for  no  more  reason  than  historical  pattern  recognition .

I am fascinated by your novel use of the term "rational".

--Jaylemurph

"... amongst the most obstinate of our opinions may be classed those which derive from discussions in which we affect to search for the truth, while in reality we are only fortifying prejudice."     -- James Fenimore Cooper, The Pathfinder

Posted Image

Deeply venial

#37    The_Spartan

The_Spartan

Spartan Forever!!!!

• 3,726 posts

• Gravity is Arbitrary!!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 09:46 PM

i am more "fascinated" wondering what stuff he must have smoked to write meaningless sentences shrouded in hard to digest combination of word usage and pseudo-philosophy.

"Wise men, when in doubt whether to speak or to keep quiet, give themselves the benefit of the doubt, and remain silent.-Napoleon Hill

Follow my stupid posts on Tumblr at Azrael's Ramblings

#38    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

• Truth is an experience not a belief"

Posted 28 April 2013 - 11:52 PM

View PostSheep Smart, on 28 April 2013 - 09:13 PM, said:

Perhaps we should first discover our own flaws.

I suspect the human brain will progress far faster than the body...
the body is far behind in evolutionary measures. Nerve ailments i.e addiction, sickness, deteriation,etc  ...leaving a major gap between brain and body . More specifically mental vs physical. Physically we have not changed much if anything in the last 100,000 years . The biological turtle and the mental hare.

I believe all the bodies are connected --- we have multiple bodies, not just an 'ego' which dictates self as the only existence of all.  Your right about the mental v physical, but ever asked why sickness and addiction is so prevalent ?- it's not a lack of evolution I don't think.

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#39    Sheep Smart

Sheep Smart

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

• Im so happy I bleed it.

Posted 29 April 2013 - 12:15 AM

View PostbLu3 de 3n3rgy, on 28 April 2013 - 11:52 PM, said:

I believe all the bodies are connected --- we have multiple bodies, not just an 'ego' which dictates self as the only existence of all.  Your right about the mental v physical, but ever asked why sickness and addiction is so prevalent ?- it's not a lack of evolution I don't think.
Ask myself?  sometimes im burdened by the thought.
As for the body vs mind evolving,. put in perspective our ability to send a robot  Mars. We can do it but physically its a b****. Scientists have just begun to access that we may only be in our human infancy state.Look at all weve begun know/achieve in the past mere 50 years of our existance alone. Makes you wonder.

Other life in the universe?, you dare to imply there are entities possibly far greater than us almighty humans, creators of canned ham and reality tv. Nonsense. Absurd.

The reality that stupidy exists in abundance doesnt bother me. Its the fact that theres still no cure.

#40    jaylemurph

jaylemurph

Lector Historiae

• 8,824 posts

• "You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make him think." Dorothy Parker

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:18 AM

View PostThe_Spartan, on 28 April 2013 - 09:46 PM, said:

i am more "fascinated" wondering what stuff he must have smoked to write meaningless sentences shrouded in hard to digest combination of word usage and pseudo-philosophy.

Oh, don't forget the casual bigotry.

--Jaylemurph

"... amongst the most obstinate of our opinions may be classed those which derive from discussions in which we affect to search for the truth, while in reality we are only fortifying prejudice."     -- James Fenimore Cooper, The Pathfinder

Posted Image

Deeply venial

#41    Nefer-Ankhe

Nefer-Ankhe

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 165 posts

• "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder".

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:26 AM

What was the relevance in all that :wacko: ?

"It is of course the height of irony that, after this intensive campaign to expunge them from the annals of Egypt, the Amarna pharaohs are today probably the most recognized of all the country's ancient rulers."

--- from Amarna Sunset, Aidan Dodson.

#42    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 7,307 posts

• "Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:56 AM

I believe he was caught in a forum portal, that mystical mythical forum post box that replies to all forum threads from one singular post box.

' ... life and death carry on as they always have ~ and always will, only the dreamer is gone ~ behind the flow of imagination, beyond any effort to be still
dancing in the ebb and flow of attention, more present than the breath, I find the origins of my illusions, only the dreamer is gone ~ the dream never ends
'

GIFTS WITH NO GIVER - a love affair with truth ~ Poems by Nirmala

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

#43    Mr Walker

Mr Walker

Forum Divinity

• 15,236 posts

• Sometimes the Phantom leaves the jungle, and walks the streets of the city like an ordinary man.

Posted 29 April 2013 - 11:39 AM

View PostNefer-Ankhe, on 29 April 2013 - 01:26 AM, said:

What was the relevance in all that :wacko: ?
The second part is clear. Consciousness can travel almost intantaneously especially using established "gates" around our universe.Iit can even travel throughthe wormholes connecing our universe to others.

But travelling as a physical entity  might be possible using a number of method.s First wormhole technology. Second light speed or faster than light ships.  Third bending the fabric of the universe in ways other than the use of wormholes.

The most likely method using presently developing technology is to send a matter transmitter/receiver at slower than light speed to a destinaton and then travel using transmat between earth and that station, virtually instantaneously, or at the very slowest at light speed. I personally think that these methods will be developed before we even begin to have to use slower ships such as colony or multi generational transports. For example, matter transmission is already a scientific reality, and it is likely given present progress, that inanimate matter will be transmitted within  a decade or two, while  transmitting living matter, including humans, will certainly be possible in the latter half of this century.

While this will take time to establish over interstellar distances, it will greatly speed colonisation of the solar system, as we establish stations on the moon and nearby planets, allowing construction materials and personel to be transmitted quickly and efficiently.

Edited by Mr Walker, 29 April 2013 - 11:44 AM.

You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul.

With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world..

Be cheerful.

Strive to be happy.

#44    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 17,874 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 30 April 2013 - 04:32 AM

View PostNefer-Ankhe, on 28 April 2013 - 01:02 AM, said:

It's almost a thing of the past? Since 1974 the Earth's population has almost doubled. Last year it rose from 6billion to 7billion and it's expected to hit 10billion within the next 50 years, let alone contemplating the Earth's population within the next 100 years!

With such a rapid increase in population, how do you suggest, we are going to stay substantiated, with the rapid decrease in resources?

I'm not concluding a total extinction of the human species, instead a real downfall in overall economy.
The party line fed to us all by governent sources and media is that the population of the world is leveling off. Which may, or may not end up being true.

Japan for instance is now paying people to have MORE kids. Because there is a very real fear in Japan that there will eventually be more retired people then working people, and then the government will not be able to tax enough to support those retirees and THEN they will have all kinds of problems.

http://www.cnn.com/2...japan.children/

When the industrialized nations end up unable to pay for their elderly, one response will be population growth.

View PostNefer-Ankhe, on 28 April 2013 - 11:40 AM, said:

That is another major point ^^, the developed countries have a below averagefertility rate, whilst all this being accounted for majorly by the developing countries, which I expect have an above average fertility rate!

Why must every woman have 1-2 children, in order to replace her and her spouse? Why must we continuously exceed in population, when ultimately it will result in the deterioration of economy?

Why do we want these third world countries, to continue to grow in populace, when they clearly cannot support themselves?

Further thought, such a major, growing population within these third world countries, is probably the source and a major contributing factor as to why they cannot support themselves.
One thing that has historically happened when a poorer nation with lots of population is next to a richer nation.... Invasion... War. War is one of mankinds great population checks. Though sometimes it is migration, rather then invasion. But usually the people who live where the migration is going on have problems with the people moving in and taking their stuff.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#45    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 7,307 posts

• "Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Posted 30 April 2013 - 09:29 AM

All wars are becoming genocidal in nature .... international borders are redundant in a world of Rational Globalization

~edit : dyslexia attack

Edited by third_eye, 30 April 2013 - 09:31 AM.

' ... life and death carry on as they always have ~ and always will, only the dreamer is gone ~ behind the flow of imagination, beyond any effort to be still
dancing in the ebb and flow of attention, more present than the breath, I find the origins of my illusions, only the dreamer is gone ~ the dream never ends
'

GIFTS WITH NO GIVER - a love affair with truth ~ Poems by Nirmala

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users