Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Spiritual Weaponry

• Please log in to reply
184 replies to this topic

#16    catalyst of change

catalyst of change

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

• “Comfort is no test of truth. Truth is often far from being comfortable."
    -Swami Vivekananda

Posted 05 May 2010 - 07:22 PM

S topic to make claims but to talk to others with similar abilities or experiences in this area

*I'm the embodiment of that which is most ugly and beautiful in the spectrum of realities*
"Respond to every call that excites your spirit". -Rumi
my email
my blog: http://asab0ve-sobel0w.tumblr.com/

#17    Mr. Miyagi

Mr. Miyagi

"His Dudeness"

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts

• "..."

Posted 05 May 2010 - 07:35 PM

View Postnightwalker94, on 05 May 2010 - 07:19 PM, said:

I think you guys have what I said mistaken. I'm not manipulating matter and stop classifying everything I do as psi. I do magic, ki, and kinesis as well. I never said I can slash or shoot through random objects did I? No. You can learn something and not have extreme skill within that area. You strengthen that ability. Just like reading and writing. Plus I didn't start thi

You didn't start this? It's your topic!!! Look, You can call what ever you claim you do, whatever you want to call it. My point is that it is out of the ordinary and skepticism should be expected. Furthermore, if you can substantiate your claims in any way shape or form one would think you'd welcome such skepticism.

I think you're playing the victim here a little bit guy.

Good luck to you either way.

http://www.bhphotovi...Definition.html

Great little camera! Could help you out if you endeavor to back up your claims.

#18    catalyst of change

catalyst of change

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

-Swami Vivekananda

Posted 05 May 2010 - 07:36 PM

View PostHerNibs, on 05 May 2010 - 07:18 PM, said:

I don't understand - I am trying to follow the rules for this area of UM.

No flaming - Do not insult, mock, attack or harrass other members.

No bashing - Do not use this section to pursue an anti-skeptic or anti-believer agenda.

No false claims - Do not post intentionally false claims of psychokinetic abilities.

The last rule confuses me.  If we are not able to request evidence for the claim, how do we know it is false?

*really not being snarky, not sure how to continue*

If an individual is claiming something that flies in the face of biology, physics, logic and regular common sense wouldn't that be cause for the claim to be considered false?

The claim in the OP is a great example.

My questions would be -

Where is the energy generated?

What kind of energy is it?

Can it be measured?

Where is it contained in the human body?

How is a person holding this "energy" in their hands?  A regular match can do damage to skin, why not this energy?

I don't consider this trolling or bashing in any way but I know that the OP does.

*hoping for clarification*

Nibs
-The energy is generated from the chakras.
-The type of energy is spirit energy or ki-also known as life force energy.
-It can be measured with the senses of other energy manipulators or spiritually attuned people but with the technology we have these days, I'm not sure.
-The energy is contained within the chakras which are balls of ki connected to other chakra nerves throughout the body. The chakras are an extension of the spirit and also hold the spirit within body as well.
-this energy is controlled with the mind and spirit in unison. They give it direction and purpose. Pure energy will not hurt someone unless it is meant to. Fire is hot and the senses of the external or etheric body can feel the heat of fire mana, leading to the SPIRITUAL body to be burned unless this fire has been manifested physically.

*I'm the embodiment of that which is most ugly and beautiful in the spectrum of realities*
my email

#19    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 37,110 posts

• Que Sera, Sera - Whatever will be, will be..

Posted 05 May 2010 - 07:45 PM

View Postnightwalker94, on 05 May 2010 - 07:19 PM, said:

I think you guys have what I said mistaken. I'm not manipulating matter and stop classifying everything I do as psi. I do magic, ki, and kinesis as well. I never said I can slash or shoot through random objects did I? No. You can learn something and not have extreme skill within that area. You strengthen that ability. Just like reading and writing. Plus I didn't start thi

View Postnightwalker94, on 05 May 2010 - 07:22 PM, said:

S topic to make claims but to talk to others with similar abilities or experiences in this area
Please keep your posts all in one, otherwise they're comfusing to read and can be misunderstood when cut short.

Posted Image

#20    catalyst of change

catalyst of change

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

-Swami Vivekananda

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:04 PM

Sorry about that. Took forever to go to the edit screen so I typed in another in the fast reply box instead.

my email

#21    puridalan

puridalan

Mystical as a Unicorn...

• 3,844 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:33 PM

I wouldn't practice on making bows and arrows, however that is completely up to your own spirtual nature and what you feel best at that time. I just try to change it up, with putting my creativity to work. One thing I do though is to mentally prepare myself, somedays and say 'all energy inside x area is only mine, anyone elses energy shall be blocked out'..this is good when you are trying to find focus with self and block out other distractions.

The 'ball' can be used for a number of things, from creating a obvious do not cross line, to a more free flowing thicker energy that 'wakes you up'. It's all about mentality and how to invite positive in, while extracting/blocking the negative out.

Also..this might be more complex, but I think a part of defense...is keeping your body in good fluid motion. Sometimes you're main energy points can be blocked/not running as smoothly and by knowing which way to 'turn the steering wheel' you can make them run better..also depends onw what you are dealing with physically/mentally...a bunch of different levels which come together.

Ie for some it is best to turn the stomach energy counterclockwise and for others clockwise...each organ is different..along with each person...I have no clue if I am making sense...

Note this has nothing to do with 'psi powers' rather the understanding of energy in ones body, the menality, physical workings of one bodies..its listening to the body in depth, along with others bodies and minds

Edited by puridalan, 05 May 2010 - 08:35 PM.

#22    Paranormalcy

Paranormalcy

The Sum of All Bears

• 5,524 posts

• "Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday."

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:36 PM

In all fairness to "both sides" here - this is VERY CLEARLY in the "Psychic Abilities" sub-forum, and it has been stated by numerous moderators including Saruman himself that it is all but an official "given" that things here can be discussed from the point of view of taking psychic abilities as "real".

This is for practitioners to discuss, share and learn tips and techniques with and from other practitioners of "the psychic arts".

This doesn't mean skeptics and questioners aren't welcome, but it DOES mean that this is not the place for demands of proof and is not the place for mocking or ridicule (nowhere on UM IS that place!) so stay civil.

UM Rules | Ouija/Ideomotor | Sleep Paralys./Hypnogogia | Ouija: 252hrs/4y+, View: Ideomotor

#23    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 18,849 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:16 PM

What I want to know is this:

If you are already working on making forms, a psi-ball, as Nightwalker put it, is beginner stuff.  What I want to know is how you have determined that this psi-ball exists. In other words, is it visual?  Can you feel it?  Is there some sort of external indicator that this force has formed into a ball, and does it have any sort of effect on the physical world?

#24    catalyst of change

catalyst of change

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

-Swami Vivekananda

Posted 05 May 2010 - 10:29 PM

It's all about intent bro. If you will it to affect the physical world, then it eventually will with the proper training. You can make it visible with the proper training as well. Others see shimmering at the moment unless I try something special. Ppl definitely feel my energy workings though. You can feel the energy ball as well and the more energy there is, the easier it is to see it and feel it.  Energy not manifested in a way where ppl can physically see can be seen with the third eye as well.

my email

#25    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 18,849 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 05:03 AM

View Postnightwalker94, on 05 May 2010 - 10:29 PM, said:

It's all about intent bro.

I tend to be more interested in results.

If you will it to affect the physical world, then it eventually will with the proper training. You can make it visible with the proper training as well.

So, how is it that you, specifically, have determined that you can create a ball?

Others see shimmering at the moment unless I try something special. Ppl definitely feel my energy workings though. You can feel the energy ball as well and the more energy there is, the easier it is to see it and feel it.  Energy not manifested in a way where ppl can physically see can be seen with the third eye as well.

So, break it down for me.  If you are already working on making a bow, you must have the ball down pat.  How is it that you are determining that you have created a ball?

#26    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 3,956 posts

• What need is there of seeing, in the presence of His gratitude?

Posted 06 May 2010 - 05:22 AM

I tend to use AIM missiles myself depending what I'm after. I was using what some can call magick I guess and what others will call it whatever they choose but this was not too long ago now when there was a streak of bad luck in the skies involving planes, if you remember. They even had on the news how they said it was like a bad luck streak and how some were scared to fly because of it. Which was perfect timing considering what I had been thinking about.

Anyway what topped it off for me was soon after this picture and article came up in the news which gave me a giggle. I love his bling and his smile and in the picture you can see how happy he was to find an AIM. It was awesome timing. I dont expect people to really understand and thats just the way it is.

Posted Image

Link

Edited by Kazahel, 06 May 2010 - 05:23 AM.

#27    Salami Swami

Salami Swami

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 217 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 06:44 AM

Heres what I dont get, please enlighten me:

Why do you create swords and bows? what do you use them for?

what cult,religion,discipline, etc is this?

And isnt the third eye something about alchemy?

pardon my ignorance on the subject, i just wanna know

Posted Image

#28    catalyst of change

catalyst of change

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

-Swami Vivekananda

Posted 06 May 2010 - 11:07 AM

View Postaquatus1, on 06 May 2010 - 05:03 AM, said:

I tend to be more interested in results.

So, how is it that you, specifically, have determined that you can create a ball?

So, break it down for me.  If you are already working on making a bow, you must have the ball down pat.  How is it that you are determining that you have created a ball?
I can feel the outer edges and shape of the ball along with the mass. The energy also pushes your hands apart unless you condense it. It feels like your holding an actual ball but with electrical sparks and a thick airy-like substance. It starts to get a powerful radiance to it once you add enough.

my email

#29    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 18,849 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 11:26 AM

Can your ball affect physical objects?  Things other than your hands?

#30    catalyst of change

catalyst of change

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

-Swami Vivekananda

Posted 06 May 2010 - 11:33 AM

View PostBliszter, on 06 May 2010 - 06:44 AM, said:

Heres what I dont get, please enlighten me:

Why do you create swords and bows? what do you use them for?

what cult,religion,discipline, etc is this?

And isnt the third eye something about alchemy?

pardon my ignorance on the subject, i just wanna know
Protection. Don't want to be attacked by demons or evil entities and have no means of defense. There are also two other ppl in my school that do this stuff that I don't trust too well. One is smart enough not to try and attack me but one is a little past my level of controlling energy. I have more energy than him but can't move as much at one time. This isn't a cult or religion. Ill have you know that I'm christian. I'm becoming spiritually fit and aware while at the same time, I'm gaining warrior-like attributes for self defense. The third eye is the 6th chakra located at your forehead between the eyebrows and is violet in color. People say it's pea sized but I believe it's a bit bigger. Sure feels like it when it's open. Alchemy most likely can be done with the third eye but that doesn't automatically associate both together. Search more on the third eye and you'll see that there's a lot more to it.

my email

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users