Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dover Demon/Flattsburg Monster

thehutch86

I just bought Unexplained! by Jerome Clark today. Its a interesting read and all. But I'd like to know more about the Dover Demon or Flattsburg Monster. From what I've read many people believe that they're extraterestrial creatures. If this is true, if you have any information on similar/recent sightings on such occurances, it'd be pretty cool to hear from you. Big Chupa Believer. thumbsup.gif

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cor_raven

• VampChilde18

• man_in_mudboots

• thehutch86

CHUPY ISN'T REAL!!!! GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK HEADS!@!!!

But you dont get it, every creature that cant be identified in 5 seconds is a Chupacabra.

Do you have concrete proof it's not? Just like there's no concrete proof there is.

Though having every animal that's manged or unidentified immediately called a chupracabra is a bit ... old...

As for the Dover Demon, there's a couple of good threads in here, somewhere in the back. heh Also some good sites if you google them.

Never heard of the Flattsburg monster though.

Do you have concrete proof it's not? Just like there's no concrete proof there is.

Though having every animal that's manged or unidentified immediately called a chupracabra is a bit ... old...

As for the Dover Demon, there's a couple of good threads in here, somewhere in the back. heh Also some good sites if you google them.

The complete lack of proof is proof enough. Chuppy is a myth that goes way back. Supposively. If thats true then why isn't there ANY physical evidence. Not ONE footprint or the like. All the bodies turn out to be something else. Where is the least shred of proof. Give me one physical sign and I'll admit that there is the chance chuper could exist.

The complete lack of proof is proof enough. Chuppy is a myth that goes way back. Supposively. If thats true then why isn't there ANY physical evidence. Not ONE footprint or the like. All the bodies turn out to be something else. Where is the least shred of proof. Give me one physical sign and I'll admit that there is the chance chuper could exist.

Hey you can say this about alot of cryptos, and personally, i think an unknown predator like chupacabras is more likely to exist than leprechauns or fairies or whatever..!!

what about all the the dead goats and chickens

are they holograms whistling2.gif

Edited by cor_raven

are they holograms

Hey, Come to think of it, THEY WERE KIND OF SEE THROUGH!

Just kidding. I am a firm believer in the chupacabra, but if I ever saw one, I'd shoot it. Those things scare me to death.

hahahahahhaha nice pic (snorts and bust out laughing again)

But I would really like to find out who's hurting and mauling those poor farm animals even if it's not Chupy who's killing them.

Just because there's no proof that dear old Chupy doesn't exist, doesn't mean that our dear scally friend isn't out there.

Wow we sure do stray away from the first topic at hand sometimes don't we campers? tongue.gif

Wow we sure do stray away from the first topic at hand sometimes don't we campers? tongue.gif

when don't get off the topic

are they holograms whistling2.gif

Or killed my other creatures, theres nothing to suggest something in the area isn't doing it. Every creature ever caught killing something that was claimed to be a chuppy was proven to be anything from a wild dog to a seal one time. There is a list in anouther thread somewhere here.

Oh yes and wild dogs typically puncture one hole into the neck of goats andsuck out all thier blood

Yes i see how studid i was vampchild 18

To the person who asked what the Flattsburg Monster was, I found a picture of it around.

that picture you posted is not a photograph of the actual monster, its a recreation by the folks who said they saw it. there were no photographs taken of it.

Is the Dover Demon a critter seen around PA? Or somewhere else? I'm curious because I live near Dover, PA and have a few freinds who have seen some weird stuff in these parts.

the dover demon is completely differnet from the flattsburg/braxton county monster. theres plenty info on UM, just use the searchy thingy right above the link to your controls.