Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

chupa pics are found

cor_raven

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarkSide

• BurnSide

• Janiel

• Seraphina

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What's to explain? The site says "Prepare to be amazed!" Well I got all prepared and was disappointed again. Even with the blow-up it doesn't look like much of anything. I kind of believe someone propped a stuffed animal up there and took a picture..

I'll file this under the just another vague picture to stir up Chupa freaks category..

Edited by Falco Rex

Okay, so we got a rock with a stick, and something green.

Woooo amazing!

Acctually it's fake. The chupa's head doesn't fit natural possibilities, and besides, the man is not smiling in either picture. I know, I've seen them before.

Acctually it's fake. The chupa's head doesn't fit natural possibilities, and besides, the man is not smiling in either picture. I know, I've seen them before.

What does that have to do with anything?

As you can see, it appears to be an overly large eyeball with a nice green eyelid.. unfortunately it looks extremely fake. So I'm going to assume that it is.

hah! it looks like someone glued one of those googily eyes giant sized, to that rock!

What was that thing called that lived in the Death Star's trash compactor? I'm convinced thats what is in the picture. thumbsup.gif

And nobody can convince me otherwise.

That is a stuffed alien toy.

And aren't chupas supposed to have red eyes? Thats what they said on unsolved mysteries anyway.

So now, lets see.

People have posted pics of:

Giant Squids

Dead Cats

Dead Dogs

Deer

Twigs

Toys

That's a pretty wide variety of things they call a Chupacabra. Pretty STUPID if you ask me. Seems no one even knows what it's supposed to look like.

You know, before I ever found this site I was a firm believer in the chupacabra, but the more I see the "proof" people put up, the less it seems to exist.

Amen to that.

I'm sorry, but pics like this really just remind me of a certain member of old who shall remain nameless, who loved to draw little red outlines on pics and call them bigfoot tongue.gif

What does that have to do with anything?

I think the observation about the smiling was that people tend to smile for the camera....the fact that this tubby gentleman isn't smiling might make the pic seem somehow contrived.

I think the ridiculous looking thingus in the background is what makes it look contrived myself huh.gif Looks like a prop from a low budget horror movie (and by low budget...I mean....$10 tongue.gif)

Looks like that little monster dude from MONSTERS INC.

Yanno, the green guy, with the one eye.

Mike? Yeah mike.

this is ridiculous. looks like a cheap alien mask too me. the fact that its in one picture and not in another prooves nothing. what, folks cant just go and pick up the mask they put on a rock, and then take another picture?

HOW did the photographer not notice that blindingly-obvious, bright-green object while taking the picture?

why would a chupacabra, which is, i remind folks, still supposedly a wild animal, stay in a spot where so much human activity is going on?

and what where these loosers taking a picture of to begin with, their friend sitting on a booring rocky hillside? wow, now THATS a photograph for the scrapbook album.

You know...I just noticed the picture is even CENTERED on the supposedly accidentally photographed thingus tongue.gif

For the sake of argument, cobalt, to say that if this photos 'creature' was real it doesn't mean it wouldn't survive, Since chupas have been know to climp trees an bright green colour would help it blend in with the leaves, also many animals have bright colours to warn other animals that, it may be poisonous, or harmful to them.

such animals aren't predators though....predators are very rarely brightly coloured because, quite frankly, they'd never eat tongue.gif

I think I have also read about the chupa being able to change colours, and like a Jack rabbit they might change colours in diffrent seasons, Also it has also been said that chupas have thin wings under there arms so they can glide, so if it was a bright green, it could scamper up a tree, wait and then glide down on an unsuspecting sheep. wink2.gif

Edited by DaRkSiDe

What was that thing called that lived in the Death Star's trash compactor? I'm convinced thats what is in the picture. thumbsup.gif

And nobody can convince me otherwise.

Whoo ha! So that's why dude isn't smiling.