Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What is the Crux of Being?

Orion von Koch

What is the Crux of Being here in Time/Space??? Why Be??? What is being other than knowing you are able to think??? Why do we seek to protect the thinking form from destruction after it has thought something? What is thinking but reviewing actions to maintain the vehicle for future leveraging of the elementals of existence? Why must one be here? We seem to examine our being to become more. As we become more our vehicle erodes. As time passes the vehicle no longer can sustain the means of thinking and we slowly pass into the void. Others pick up our thoughts and and carry parts of it forward and it goes on and on. But is this only an illusion? There seems to be a distant thinker in the mix —one that drives our very being from the darkness. It is like a program that determines exactness and procedure for leveraging the elements of this information packed realm we call living. There seems to be a lot of automatic means of moving us through this realm of being. The thinking part of us seems to be in for a ride. We ride the light of this realm where everything is automatically moving into new data constantly. There is no going back under the same conditions, only forward where change is taking place with new aspects to ponder with our mind or our thinking part of this experience. Our future depends upon a proper or positive process of determining what aspects to use in the mix of past data for future leveraging of trends and conditions. The Crux of being seems to depend upon something that maintains some form of constancy that we can maintain the information float in a burgeoning echelon over the chaos potential. If chaos can rise, we are destroyed or move to a higher echelon of existence or thinking in a new environment. It is all information manipulation on our part and that of the system within which we dwell. It is always becoming.

The Crux of Being involves a multifaceted means of existence. Each part interacts with its other parts. We are parts of the whole that must be present in order to interact and perceive existence. Otherwise we do not exist. Yet, we are one collective and parts of us lose our vehicles but our knowledge interweaves with the knowledge of our other parts. We should love one another as we love ourselves for the other is us.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Orion von Koch

• Mattshark

• carrot sprite

• Mr Walker

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry, I just hate reading long, multiple questioned posts so I'm just gonna answer your initial inquiry

What is the Crux of Being here in Time/Space??? Why Be??? What is being other than knowing you are able to think???

We are all here to spiritually evolve and eventually move from the Earthly Plane onward.

The crux of being is that if we didn't exist, we wouldn't be here to ask the question "why do we exist?"

It really is as simple as that.

The crux of being is that if we didn't exist, we wouldn't be here to ask the question "why do we exist?"

It really is as simple as that.

Indeed, the KISS principle. Keep It Simple Stupid. There is more for those who seek to widen consciousness. I have been reading R. A. Schwaller de Lubicz and he gives another answer.

Have you ever heard of the Temple of Man by R. A. Schwaller de Lubicz? His works are not unlike mine though his are much more advanced. Of the Temple of Man, Schwaller warns that “effort” is required to read his opus. This effort, according to him, is a form of suffering for initiation to deep knowledge. As the Ancients stated, suffering is the engine for the evolution of consciousness: “It is suffering that causes the widening of consciousness.” Where suffering is understood as a profound experience brought about by the conflict of consciousness, not as sorrow. Acquiring just some of the pharaonic mentality is suffering itself as the modern mechanistic mentality presents a formidable barrier to learning anything more advanced. Attitude brought on by our Pop-Culture is for easy access to any and all data. But, we are missing the real learning of the heart because we cannot go beyond to the level of the saints. We simply do not know how to learn beyond our silly little world. The Ancient Egyptians and the Vedics knew things we cannot even approach due to our method of attaining knowledge. Wisdom is out of the question in this day and age due to our co-opting of the soul by distractions. Take how women have been exploited to think like bimbos and all dress alike to attract attention to themselves. They cannot think beyond Cosmo. Half of humanity is preoccupied with the chasing of them, and the other half is doing the chasing. If one were to look about, he/she would discern that there is a wealth of wisdom to attain in mere silence. Who can find such silence in our world?

According to Manly P. Hall in his great work SECRET TEACHINGS OF ALL AGES, situated in the Conclusion of that book, most of us suffer from Complex Ignorance (Me?) or what he calls Ignorance of Ignorance. Boy, I sure can identify with that.

Edited by Orion von Koch

I have been thinking strangely Deep lately. I know that by study, research and meditation I am able to expand my mentality...It is the suffering that a thinker goes through in order to widen consciousness. I got up early one morning and wrote this think about being. See:

Cosmic Thought for Historical Perspectives

The magnitude of my total memory regarding manifestation (birth) within this realm of humanity, are smooth with few if any memorable perturbations. Perhaps I am thinking in a linear aspect rather than the gestalt language of universal symbolism that we are said to be born with. It seems the ancient Pharaohs thought this way — in symbols. It may be said that if I perceived differently I might recall everything about existence. With time, if we strive, we may come close to seeing the ancient realms beyond our current scope. Ahead of the realm of everyday reality, lies potential and its continuum of mindscape or dream-ware -- it may represent our future, past and more.

Some evidence indicates that we are in touch with the frontiers of a hyper-fractalian laced, holographic feedback-loop (fractal geometry used in computer graphics) that interconnects both the beginning, end, and after of our lives, in an infinite process full of God's interactive exchange dimensionally created. God existing outside of time interacts with our paths to create spirals of looping familiarity. One seeks to be invited to join the mentality of the Akashic Records where we can learn of the All. Researchers such as Timothy Ferris, who wrote the 1992 version of The Mind's Sky, have equated the mind with the universe. Ferris' work involves the synthesis of inner and outer realities. Whereas, most of us cannot comprehend our own reason/s for mental existence because our current human baggage is too heavy with the preoccupation of flesh or matter — we need a catalyst to drive us forward to a new thinking. Perhaps we need a crystal ball or a crystal skull that some say is like an ancient hologram with a secret message encoded within.

Much has been written about the relationship of the universe and mankind's mind. The beginning of this research usually starts with our birth. In the July '93 issue of Life Magazine, there is an article that raves about recent breakthroughs by scientists in their studies of infants and how they are coming to the realization that babies are much more enlightened than we had once thought. Apparently, the little ones are perfectly capable of very sophisticated operations requiring memory and understandings about math physics and emotions -- subjects once reserved for scientific elitists. Some believe the embryo is already learning as his neurons are forming and firing -- building a physical, thinking enclave on this side of the cosmos. One way of looking at life suggests we do build a vehicle in physical Time/Space to have a means of motivation here. If we thought with symbols in a Pharaoh-like manner we could see our past and our future. Instead, we are linear and sequential.

Perhaps there is an unbroken chain of knowing that only converts linguistic syntax from the universal mind into the understanding of physical existence. The entity converts gestalt knowing into the 150 sounds that constitute human verbiage, thereby mapping the brain for "hardcopy" existence. We become mentally and as a result we build our vehicle to occupy space/time. What the article in the "secular" magazine cannot address is the spiritual side of thought. A baby may have access to universal thought but since he/she is busy materializing into a complex physical being, like learning to control new apparatuses in order to find food and move about. The spiritual knowing of the universe is subsumed in importance and may finally fade, awaiting death for its resurgence. It just takes time to grow into the jaded adult we finally become here; but with effort it could mean that we would see our true reality to Timelessness while we are here. That seems to be a condition of a win/win proposition to our final Becoming.

Fear seems to be one of the best teachers in our early beginnings. We go from no fear to many. The "prime directive" must be the protection of the vehicle as the "soul" experiments with the tools of physical reality. The experience gained becomes the preoccupation of the entity as he/she learns to drive a new chariot...the human body. The personality of the soul becomes built in proportion to the amount of fear the body is subjected to. Emotions grow, serving as leveraging tools to control the insecurity the infant begins to feel in its day to day encounters with solid life.

Guidance on this side of the universe comes from souls already here...parents or adults. The quality of assistance given by adults can erase our once known mission, or it can add to the subliminal reminiscences we have as members of the "generative order" (the Absolute's domain). If we encounter too much fear we become paranoid, or if we are coddled we become spoiled and selfish pointing us to liberal interpretations of life. The caliber of the person/s who serves as mother and or father is one of the determining factors of our character. At present, there is an increasing amount of poor parenting interfacing with our babies. It is almost an exponential process with evil serving as a barometer to our embeddedness in the finite physical state. To enter the infinite-universal state requires creative thought, passion and a memory of Truth.

The infinite universal state is such because humanity could never know all its parameters, knowledge or secrets even in a collective mind. It moves too fast and after all, the part cannot know the whole. Knowledge (light and time?) makes up the universe; otherwise it would not exist because it must be observed in order to become. So, humanity may exist in soft time or a stratified layering of increasingly manifest time and light. Time must somehow be tied to light as engines of motion for each other. Mankind does truly not know even the nature of light yet. So, we cannot know our own existence. Time, light, space and matter all remain an enigma to even the most intelligent humans. Science only wishes it truly knew their secrets.

However, if we meditate and press the envelope of deep contact with super consciousness, we may be able to discern a gestalt picture of Timelessness. You may not understand your dreams, but they are indeed timeless and they speak to you in a gestalt-symbol(s) oriented sphere of knowledge -- mind globules. Since almost all of us dream at varying levels of sophistication, we may just be privy to a window on our former home. Perhaps its time we looked and listened to our inner being a little bit more to add to and amplify what info we struggle through on the outside. Our purpose for being will be found there (inside).

Orion, you're rejecting that answer simply because it doesn't go well with your expectations.

There might be no answer to the Why? beyond what science has shown us. The universe appears to hold no special meaning for us, we're just a lifeform that arose, then evolved to become smart enough to answer the question, but that doesn't mean there's an answer.

Orion, you're rejecting that answer simply because it doesn't go well with your expectations.

There might be no answer to the Why? beyond what science has shown us. The universe appears to hold no special meaning for us, we're just a lifeform that arose, then evolved to become smart enough to answer the question, but that doesn't mean there's an answer.

I am a child of this universe and I think it is indeed somewhat special to exist when one considers the buildup to becoming human — we are indeed complex and the systems that support our mentality are awesome at least for me and those who I study. I do suggest you read SECRET TEACHINGS FOR ALL AGES by Manly P. Hall. I am a Gnostic Christian so please realize where I come from. You are right for yourself, there may be no answer. As for me, there is an answer and I will at least tell others the why of my being. But, good for you at arriving at your concept of existence. To Each His/Her own.

Not that one is, but that whereby Is, is.

Thread moved

Definately better suited to our philosophy section I think.

Thread moved

Definately better suited to our philosophy section I think.

I was in the process of developing this for the site that you moved it from, but having been one of you, I know whereof you exist.

thanks, but I wish you had left it the way it was...I was going there if you had just let me set it up.

The point of being here is the theory of the leveraging of mentality held within all elementals of physical existence that pervades all the universe/s known and unknown. Which means that all is wide open and readily available to the cursor of mankind's mentality. Holo means that there is a holographic representation and method to discerning in total the means of projecting a realm into existence via the elements and principles of Deity. Gestalt references the aspect of the All of mentality, which permeates all known parts of being here in Time/Space. A paradigm is a system in which some elementals can function in some order and fashion which gives said system an identity. Thus a Holo-gestalt Paradigm is used herein as a means of discerning self-knowledge of selfhood and its participants in what we discern as Life. This life then can be identified as a holographic means of creating the totality of existence in a realm that knows its parts and can feedback over these parts to the degree that all connected (direct or indirect) participants know the degree of interface for all elementals held in this massively expansive yet minuscule environ that supports being and becoming of mind along with the generation of information to be used in support of existence. It is the Crux of Being.

Not that one is, but that whereby Is, is.

Orion

I think a lot of people limit thereselves in time. My motto is 'unleash time and unwind the mind'. Most will tell you that having a watch to tell time is crucial because without time how could our civilization survive. While time does help money flow and trade go, it also traps humans into a mind set.

A mind set that they must be here and there and this given time period causing high amounts of stress, time is said to have been for the civilized, but time is also for the ignorant and close minded.

Most forget that time is bendable meaning that you can go back into your past and relieve negativity and you can go into the future and send energy ahead of time to heal others. And example would be sending energy to a person who was getting Chemo done. What you have to do is visualize going over bridge to them, that means knowing the exact hospital of where they are getting chemo, the room number, and what time they are going to do it and send it a few hours beforehand giving energy to the doctors or who ever will be working on that person to ensure good health.

Health is important above time and money itself insuring a healing process

Though our society is still stuck 'in time' it does not mean that one has to believe that you cannot fix the past or aid in the future while you are living in the now, it is to be respectful of both and to heal any places that may cause you trouble, not saying this is a 'magical cure' haha no but it helps your mind to grow

I've recently done this for my mothers friend, who's daughter was getting married to the son. Now the son's mother had stage four cancer, we got a group of people and we sent energy to her. Two days later they got a call saying all the cancer she had was beign that was great to hear, now I am not saying we did anything miraculous just that having that mind set can lead to better things. Will they always survive no, but sometimes death is the best answer.

What is the Crux of Being

The crux, as in the essence?

According to Eastern religions, it's consciousness or awareness. Eastern religions also make a distinction between the thinking mind and consciousness or awareness, with the thinking mind being on a lower plane.

It's easy to prove really. Though it may be hard to do every time, we can sometimes be in such a state of awareness that we can observe our own thoughts. (That's basically what meditation is about in Eastern religions.) But the ultimate question is then: Who is it that observes the thoughts?

I think the fact that we don't know is an indication there is another plan for us. Kindof like knowing what is on the test before you take it and being supplied the answers. You didn't learn anything. Maybe it is more important to deal with the life granted to us now than to try to move to the next phase. I think when we all pay the debt we have to pay (death) it will become crystal clear the purpose of all of this.

One thing at a time.

seax B)

Edited by seax

I think you are forgetting that the 'human being' can reside on many different planes all at the same time. As if you see that the aura is not just one blob, but several different layers all communicating with eachother whether we are aware of it or not, most only seeing the one shell or condensed version rather than all of the different pieces. They may be 'located' differently, but are all working at the same time and so it may seemed as if you learned 'nothing in that life' but it's that you've already aquired the knowledge and always continue to learn that it can cause 'confusion', which ironically states clarity itself...am I making any sense?

It's not as if you are dead and everything is clear, death is still another part of life in which us 'ghosts' will continue to question our selves, it is rather the parts of the few moments in which we 'truely live' to we see so clearly as if we were dead

Edited by puridalan

Hello puridalan,

Hope you are well.

I'm a little confused, but please elaborate a little more on living in more than one plane.

I am not familiar with that theory.

When I refer to death, I mean of the physical body--I believe the soul goes on to it's intended destination.

Thank you for your response. I look forward to your explanation.

best regards,

seax B)

The physical body is 'gone' in some manner yes, but the soul can still sit there. Most assume that you will go straight to heaven or hell or in some 'direction' But I know that it isn't true you hope that it happens, but many of us are still clueless as when we were alive to when we are dead. We want to believe that once we are dead everything makes sense and BOOM perfecto. No, we still have our questions after death, we still have our emotions attached, we still feel. We feel happy, sad, angry...we feel that when we are dead.

The term irony and oxymoron (condtradictories in general) are my favorite words because they explain this so wonderfully

You've ever heard the saying death=life

Well it's because they do, some people have to find themselves in different times and places that means in death, in life or many other lives or deaths

The other planes refers to 'ghosts' being on a higher plane and having mediums to 'talk' with them in order to 'hear' them, but they are not as far as humans would like to imagine, just has heaven or something of that nature must be 903490234 light years away...sometimes the closeness of the situation boggles the mind, thus we like to spread it out to make it appear larger than it is.

But if simplicity is the key to life, than wouldn't you think it would change the shape? ha-ha

Hello Puridalan,

I see what you are saying now, thanks for the explanation. I have often wondered, how ghost or spirits could exhist if you either go to heaven or hell. I have always heard some people have unfinished business or they just refuse to move on. I have never been in contact with a medium, I have seen one apparition that scared the hell out of me, or I am assuming that is what it was, anyway it scared the hell out me. Mom always told me if I was a bad boy the devil would get me, so maybe I had a warning! Thanks for the post.

best regards,

seax B)

I suggest you guys read the following: SECRET TEACHINGS OF ALL AGES by Manly P. Hall and THE TEMPLE OF MAN by R. A. Schwaller de Lubicz. They both can give one a viewpoint on existence that transcends reality and allows you to move in and through the gnostic consciousness of a reality that must be your next university experience.

post-21005-1213102980_thumb.jpg

The crux, as in the essence?

According to Eastern religions, it's consciousness or awareness. Eastern religions also make a distinction between the thinking mind and consciousness or awareness, with the thinking mind being on a lower plane.

It's easy to prove really. Though it may be hard to do every time, we can sometimes be in such a state of awareness that we can observe our own thoughts. (That's basically what meditation is about in Eastern religions.) But the ultimate question is then: Who is it that observes the thoughts?

Crux = the very point of all data that relates to our conscious state of knowing we are here. If it were easy we would be much more advanced. I fear most of us suffer from Manly P. Hall's analysis of Complex Ignorance.

• 1 month later...
What is the Crux of Being here in Time/Space??? Why Be??? What is being other than knowing you are able to think??? Why do we seek to protect the thinking form from destruction after it has thought something? What is thinking but reviewing actions to maintain the vehicle for future leveraging of the elementals of existence? Why must one be here? We seem to examine our being to become more. As we become more our vehicle erodes. As time passes the vehicle no longer can sustain the means of thinking and we slowly pass into the void. Others pick up our thoughts and and carry parts of it forward and it goes on and on. But is this only an illusion? There seems to be a distant thinker in the mix —one that drives our very being from the darkness. It is like a program that determines exactness and procedure for leveraging the elements of this information packed realm we call living. There seems to be a lot of automatic means of moving us through this realm of being. The thinking part of us seems to be in for a ride. We ride the light of this realm where everything is automatically moving into new data constantly. There is no going back under the same conditions, only forward where change is taking place with new aspects to ponder with our mind or our thinking part of this experience. Our future depends upon a proper or positive process of determining what aspects to use in the mix of past data for future leveraging of trends and conditions. The Crux of being seems to depend upon something that maintains some form of constancy that we can maintain the information float in a burgeoning echelon over the chaos potential. If chaos can rise, we are destroyed or move to a higher echelon of existence or thinking in a new environment. It is all information manipulation on our part and that of the system within which we dwell. It is always becoming.

The Crux of Being involves a multifaceted means of existence. Each part interacts with its other parts. We are parts of the whole that must be present in order to interact and perceive existence. Otherwise we do not exist. Yet, we are one collective and parts of us lose our vehicles but our knowledge interweaves with the knowledge of our other parts. We should love one another as we love ourselves for the other is us.

"Why" is simply not a fruitful question and one that is totally a human construct; a clumsy one at that dependent upon the crude understanding of the world language has subjected us to: one premised on subject - object differentiation and in which states seemingly preceed other states and are taken to be "causally" linked.

The rest of this stuff about thinking and the erosion of our vessel, the stuff about others picking up parts of it -you should look into "memes".

Perhaps biological/evolutionary paradigms can be applied to the very notion of information and ideas likened to animals inhabiting an ecosystem of thought and architectonics

I think you are forgetting that the 'human being' can reside on many different planes all at the same time. As if you see that the aura is not just one blob, but several different layers all communicating with eachother whether we are aware of it or not, most only seeing the one shell or condensed version rather than all of the different pieces. They may be 'located' differently, but are all working at the same time and so it may seemed as if you learned 'nothing in that life' but it's that you've already aquired the knowledge and always continue to learn that it can cause 'confusion', which ironically states clarity itself...am I making any sense?

It's not as if you are dead and everything is clear, death is still another part of life in which us 'ghosts' will continue to question our selves, it is rather the parts of the few moments in which we 'truely live' to we see so clearly as if we were dead

The Holo-gestalt Paradigm — The Crux of Being and Becoming

Thus the theory of the leveraging of mentality held within all elementals of physical existence that pervades all the universe/s known and unknown, which means that all is wide open and readily available to the cursor of mentality. Holo means that there is a holographic representation and method to discerning in total the means of projecting a realm into existence via the elements and principles of Deity. Gestalt references the aspect of the All of mentality, which permeates all known parts of being here in Time/Space. A paradigm is a system in which some elementals can function in some order and fashion which gives said system an identity. Thus a Holo-gestalt Paradigm is used herein as a means of discerning self-knowledge of selfhood and its participants in what we discern as Life. This life then can be identified as a holographic means of creating the totality of existence in a realm that knows its parts and can feedback over these parts to the degree that all connected (direct or indirect) participants know the degree of interface for all elementals held in this massively expansive yet minuscule environ that supports being and becoming of mind along with the generation of information to be used in support of existence. It is the Crux of Being.

Edited by Orion von Koch

What is the point of being here in time/space? To be and to become. To move to a higher level. To step forward from a point of being only a YOU to becoming Gestalt or the OTHER. To reach out and join the universe and learn to love one another. To investigate and grow by learning all we can about existence here in this realm. One should be in awe of just being here. Every second that ticks by gives us a chance to become more by learning something new. One should expose themselves to new and beneficial knowledge that amplifies our mentality to higher levels of wisdom. It is the seeking that expands and gives us more. If we suffer in this pursuit it is all the more powerful in that we know all sides of the equation of quantification. If one learns the number 137 they will know the universe.

Cheers,

Orion

I have been reading a book about the Christian Kabbalah. It really seems to be opening up a vast new range of information that seems to suggest that the Sefirot or Tree of Life is a means of conveying the Light holographically, ergo much more sophisticated than holography, into the reality we experience as beings here. Anyway, If anyone wants to read this book It is called Gnosis of the Cosmic Christ by Tau Malachi. It sure is powerful.

Cheers,

Orion

• 2 weeks later...

hi orion,

this thread is very thought provoking. may i ask if you can share any more titles of books that share the angle of this thread. or just of an interesting spiritual nature. i love digging around in spirituality.

peace