Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Bilderberg 2013

bilderberg

• Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

#16    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,826 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 05:06 PM

View PostDark_Grey, on 06 June 2013 - 05:00 PM, said:

Doesn't really mesh with

Unless of course he has a sick sense of humor and wants to go on record with a statement that is purely meant to be sensational.

It's hard not to be "tin-foil hat" when one of the most wealthy and controversial men in the world says something like that. Right from the horse's mouth. One world government, ruled by the banking elite.

Yea especialy when folks like Jim Tucker, God rest his soul, has reported accuratly what these meetings have been about. Then watch what he reported happen every year.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#17    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,549 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 05:54 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 06 June 2013 - 05:03 PM, said:

So you think our elected officials should be above the law?? There are reasons our founders made laws against them meeting foriegners in secret.

I'm not seeing any on the list and frankly, elected officials meet with "foreigners" in secret all of the time and have been since the country was founded.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#18    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 06 June 2013 - 07:02 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 06 June 2013 - 05:03 PM, said:

So you think our elected officials should be above the law?? There are reasons our founders made laws against them meeting foriegners in secret.

I think this is what you mean:

Article 2, Section 2, Clause 2, of the United States Constitution states:
“He (the President) shall have Power, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, to make Treaties, provided two thirds of the Senators present concur.”
Many Americans think, when they hear the word “treaty,” that it means a formal agreement of peace between two warring parties. But “treaty” is a much broader term which means, “A formal agreement between two parties in reference to peace, alliance, commerce or other relations.”
The Constitution limited the President’s power to make any kind of treaty or agreement on behalf of the country, regardless of how well-informed or “well-intentioned” that agreement was. But the Logan Act of 1799, took an even broader approach. According to the Logan Act, no citizen of the United States could discuss US business or problems with another country with the intent to influence the national policy of either country.
“Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.”

Taken from http://www.infowars....-at-bilderberg/

#19    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,549 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 08:42 PM

View PostKowalski, on 06 June 2013 - 07:02 PM, said:

I think this is what you mean:

Taken from http://www.infowars....-at-bilderberg/

I wonder if we could ever have a Bilderberg discussiont without someone quoting InfoWars?

Not to mention, if we really enforced the Logan Act, we'd probably need all of those FEMA camps just to house everyone who broke the damned law given that pretty much every international business deal by a major company breaks the damn thing.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#20    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,583 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 08:57 PM

View PostRafterman, on 06 June 2013 - 08:42 PM, said:

I wonder if we could ever have a Bilderberg discussiont without someone quoting InfoWars?

Not to mention, if we really enforced the Logan Act, we'd probably need all of those FEMA camps just to house everyone who broke the damned law given that pretty much every international business deal by a major company breaks the damn thing.

So you see nothing wrong with Bilderberg? Honestly? A secret meeting with an unconfirmed agenda and attendee list? The heads of media meeting with bankers, politicians and royalty for sixty years to set policy independent from the voters and citizens of any country, and we are all supposed to trust that they are collaborating in the public's interest?

I guess that's why all the great leaders in history have expounded the virtues of secrecy and warned of people in power being too open........ oh wait.....

#21    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,583 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 09:00 PM

View PostRafterman, on 06 June 2013 - 02:38 PM, said:

Oh NOES, rich folks are talking to each other!

FYI, for those so interested in this top secret hush hush meeting, here's the agenda and a list of all participants.

http://www.telegraph...and-agenda.html

You do realize that in the past many attendees have not been on the list of participants? You also realize that there is no way to confirm the agenda released is the actual agenda of the meeting?

Trust. We all have it, but we have to decide who is worthy of receiving it

#22    Dark_Grey

Dark_Grey

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,499 posts

• if (empty($universe)) {
    include 'reality.php';
    }

Posted 06 June 2013 - 09:05 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 06 June 2013 - 04:58 PM, said:

David Rockefeller bilderberg 1991

"We are grateful to The Washington Post, New York Times, Time magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years.

But the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march toward a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries."

Rafterman: I would like to hear your take on that quote. Coming from someone who actually attends those secret meetings, how can you be anything but convinced it is something sinister?

Exploring your own consciousness is the fundamental right of every individual

Locking people in a cage because they choose to exercise that right should be considered a crime against humanity

#23    Kowalski

Kowalski

• 4,102 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 10:55 PM

UKIP & EU Parliament Member Gerard Batten Calls For Investigation

#24    Kowalski

Kowalski

• 4,102 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 10:57 PM

UKIP MEP Gerard Batten expands on his May 20 Bilderberg speech in the European Parliament

#25    Reann

Reann

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 03:19 PM

I don't know if anyone knows who KRS One is , I don't really know his music but I like his philosophy.
Also  like that he say's he stands with people like with Alex Jones , and that 's truth he's down with .

I think of words like his when i reflect on these meetings that go on concerning global agendas such as builders berg, which , the elitist like to   place reason of doubt , so they can continue on to manipulate everyone , claim the meetings never occurred.

Edited by Reann, 07 June 2013 - 03:42 PM.

#26    Rolci

Rolci

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 653 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 03:47 PM

my guess is it was about how to contain the info in the 2013 Citizen Hearing on UFO Disclosure from getting out too widely.

#27    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,549 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 03:51 PM

View PostProfessor Buzzkill, on 06 June 2013 - 09:00 PM, said:

You do realize that in the past many attendees have not been on the list of participants? You also realize that there is no way to confirm the agenda released is the actual agenda of the meeting?

Trust. We all have it, but we have to decide who is worthy of receiving it

But yet you seem to know that information so it's not really that secret is it?  Frankly, it's the most public 'secret' meeting in the World.

What exactly do you think they're doing in there?  Or is it simply that there's something going on that you can't participate in and you've been told by someone that it's all nefarious?  Well here's a little secret - there's a lot of stuff that goes on the world that you're not privy to because, to be honest, you're just not that important.

#28    Rolci

Rolci

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 653 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 03:52 PM

especially if you consider that they were mentioned in Senator Mike Gravel's speech:

#29    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,549 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 03:53 PM

View PostReann, on 07 June 2013 - 03:19 PM, said:

I don't know if anyone knows who KRS One is , I don't really know his music but I like his philosophy.
Also  like that he say's he stands with people like with Alex Jones , and that 's truth he's down with .

I think of words like his when i reflect on these meetings that go on concerning global agendas such as builders berg, which , the elitist like to   place reason of doubt , so they can continue on to manipulate everyone , claim the meetings never occurred.

If you think Alex Jones is truth, you've got some real issues my friend.

Although I bet his accountant LOVES it when Bilderberg rolls around every year - cha ching $$$$!

#30    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,950 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 04:49 PM

Could there be underhanded talks going on at these meetings? Of course. But to assume that every single person going to these things is automatically evil just because they have money and influence is just silly. There majority of conferences held around the world are not open to the public or the media. Doesn't mean they're plotting the enslavement of humanity.

Clearly one of you guys need to get rich, go to the conference, and report back. ;)

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

Also tagged with bilderberg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users