Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

can someone give me a reading too?

Aubrienne_Ellyrias

well guy just come and go. it seems when i think their gonna stay something happens and im alone again. i dont ever get atteched for this reason. i've never done this before do i need to give info and stuff?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aubrienne_Ellyrias

• crookedass

hmmm getting a few things about you.

dont worry about your love life! your still really young :) its common for guys to come and go so quickly, but i think that you'll find that special someone, however i can't say for sure...when. the number 35 has some meaning. it could mean...you'll be 35 when you meet this person, or they'll be 35 years old. theres quite a large age gap between you and him if he is 35, but i think your a person who believes in true love no matter the difference. you's will be so happy together. but i see something bad. something will happen when your around 40, or when he's 40. i don't know what it is, but it's going to seperate you's for good. but no matter what, this person is your true love, even if you's spend such a short time together.

this is where it gets a bit crazy, i see the number 3 and 4 having a possible meaning. i get a feeling this is to do with children. do you want a child ? it might mean you'll have 3 or 4 children, but i find it unlikely you'll have 3-4 children in the space of 5 years together (give a take a couple of years) so this could mean you'll have....one child, or two and you'll end up with 3-4 grand-children.

thats all i can pick up on from you, i'm sorry it isn't the ... happiest reading, but hey, might never happen, i just cant see anything after the age of 40 with your and your loved one, it could just mean i cant pick it up, or that you's may seperate from each other. always remember the future is unwritten :)

Edited by crookedass

hmmm getting a few things about you.

dont worry about your love life! your still really young :) its common for guys to come and go so quickly, but i think that you'll find that special someone, however i can't say for sure...when. the number 35 has some meaning. it could mean...you'll be 35 when you meet this person, or they'll be 35 years old. theres quite a large age gap between you and him if he is 35, but i think your a person who believes in true love no matter the difference. you's will be so happy together. but i see something bad. something will happen when your around 40, or when he's 40. i don't know what it is, but it's going to seperate you's for good. but no matter what, this person is your true love, even if you's spend such a short time together.

this is where it gets a bit crazy, i see the number 3 and 4 having a possible meaning. i get a feeling this is to do with children. do you want a child ? it might mean you'll have 3 or 4 children, but i find it unlikely you'll have 3-4 children in the space of 5 years together (give a take a couple of years) so this could mean you'll have....one child, or two and you'll end up with 3-4 grand-children.

thats all i can pick up on from you, i'm sorry it isn't the ... happiest reading, but hey, might never happen, i just cant see anything after the age of 40 with your and your loved one, it could just mean i cant pick it up, or that you's may seperate from each other. always remember the future is unwritten :)

hah well the guy who i've been seeing we are a like in many ways and have a very open relationship meaning he goes and flirts with other girls and i do the same and in the end of the day i go home with him..yeah this relationship is sucking for me because i've started to care about him and righ tnow ive stopped talking to him and kinda ignore him so i wont get attached, truth is i want nothing to do with him anymore if this is the kind of relationsip he wants. i sure dont. u are right though i met him when i was 19 now im 20 and he is 31 so yeah there def. was a big gap in the year section that was almost right on. thanks for taking time and readin anyways =]

this guy, isnt the guy for you. you's will break apart. but dw you'll be alright, i sense you have a lot of strength inside of you. you've still to meet your special someone :)

x

i do i just get tired sometimes thanks =]