Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Could I Please Get a Reading?

Voyager

I think my biggest concern of my life is in the area of relationships. Out of all the things going on politically and economically, to me, nothing comes close to the importance of my relationships...those of friends, family, lovers...but mainly the relationship I have with myself. I feel that if I have a relationship with myself, then a healthy relationship with everyone else will automatically fall into place. It's a loooooong story (wrote it out), but I really and truely and openly and in all honestly don't believe that I have a healthy relationship with myself...a hard thing to admit, but I am aware of this.

If you have anything to say that you feel I would benefit from, I would gratefully appreciate it. You can PM me, or post here.

Thank You

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• puridalan

• Voyager

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think my biggest concern of my life is in the area of relationships. Out of all the things going on politically and economically, to me, nothing comes close to the importance of my relationships...those of friends, family, lovers...but mainly the relationship I have with myself. I feel that if I have a relationship with myself, then a healthy relationship with everyone else will automatically fall into place. It's a loooooong story (wrote it out), but I really and truely and openly and in all honestly don't believe that I have a healthy relationship with myself...a hard thing to admit, but I am aware of this.

If you have anything to say that you feel I would benefit from, I would gratefully appreciate it. You can PM me, or post here.

Thank You

I give readings to those that are totally clueless and I am reading subconsciously what they can't pull out. That is not the case with you, you know what you need to change yet you choose not to because of one stubbornness, depression, and lack of motivation. You can do this, you do not need a reading. Okay, yes you may dislike some things about yourself either change them (if they really are unhealthy) or if you are just to overbearing on yourself (like body image) when you are doing everything you can than learn to be more positive. Randomly I saw you chewing a piece of candy, I think it was peppermint.